Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So, am I the only one?...

....that did not think that Shorts clearly had possession of that game winning TD pass before he went out of bounds?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: Bill-Cosby-Laugh-GIF.gif]

;

;

[Image: troll+your+boat.jpg]

[Image: crying_dog_zpsedfff50e.gif]

<sup>it was close, very similiar to that TD that Gordon caught in the back of the endzone</sup>

[Image: Mr_f00913_560967.gif]

When i first saw the replay i was a bit worried. I personally thought it was a catch  (though close) but i know the refs like to screw us and that seemed like a prime chance for it.

[Image: JagsTD.gif]

[Image: Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif]

he had full possession but slightly readjusted it as he was going down. i dont think that was enough to overturn the call.

Closer than it should have been in my opinion. 

He had possession, clearly. That is why it was ruled a catch.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:[Image: troll+your+boat.jpg]
I wish I could like this more than once

So, the day after a victory, the premise of the two threads TMD starts are as follows...

1)  The secondary sucks

2)  Shorts didn't have possession of the game winning catch

Classic TMD.

Quote:When i first saw the replay i was a bit worried. I personally thought it was a catch  (though close) but i know the refs like to screw us and that seemed like a prime chance for it.

When I saw the replay, I thought for sure they were overturning it. The ball was not secured as he was going out of the EZ. I was shocked but pleasantly surprised they stood with the call, especially with the play happening in a road game in Cleveland. 

Quote:[Image: JagsTD.gif]

[Image: Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif]

Yep, the above shows/ confirms what I saw. 

Quote:he had full possession but slightly readjusted it as he was going down. i dont think that was enough to overturn the call.

I don't see it as full possession. I think you can only have full possession when the ball is secured and not moving. 

Quote:He had possession, clearly. 

The replay is above. Not sure how you can say that. 

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2013, 02:33 PM by trunt87.)

Quote:So, the day after a victory, the premise of the two threads TMD starts are as follows...

1)  The secondary sucks

Classic TMD.

Well I mean the secondary really didn't play that well, and Shorts made that a lot closer than it should have been. 

Shorts just needs to drag that other foot and there is absolutely zero questions about not being a catch. 

But I didn't think Gordon's catch was a catch and it was ruled a catch, soooooo.  It's whatevs. 

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2013, 02:09 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:So, the day after a victory, the premise of the two threads TMD starts are as follows...

1)  The secondary sucks

Classic TMD.

They are 2 threads that I started. ANd I never used the phrase "the secondary sucks" at all. Those are your words. 

I notice you leave out MANY positive posts I have made in responses in other threads today. 

Typical. 

Nah, there seem to be a couple more of ya.

I'm not one of them though.  That's a catch.

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2013, 02:32 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Nah, there seem to be a couple more of ya.

I'm not one of them though.  That's a catch.

The ball certainly looks like it is still moving/ not secure as he goes out of the EZ...

Quote:I don't see it as full possession. I think you can only have full possession when the ball is secured and not moving. 

It was ruled a catch and confirmed by the referee. Sorry.

Quote:It was ruled a catch and confirmed by the referee. Sorry.

Thats not the argument. Sorry.