Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Could this be our future? o.O

[Image: 1461787_10152022717860932_1518923865_n.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Our future looks kind of scrawny...

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Im warming up to the idea. My only issue is that other QBs of his pedigree have quickly faded from the NFL (Gabbert, Tebow, Young, possibly griffen now). I want a man who will throw deep well. 

Quote:Our future looks kind of scrawny...
Lol I just needed a reason to post this picture honestly. 

Wouldn't surprise me, but I'm not picking him in the first round.

I want Clowney or Bridgewater.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

This offense honestly would be entertaining with Johnny Football. Trolling for days.

I'm not warming up to this particular idea..

Quote:Lol I just needed a reason to post this picture honestly. 
Yeah, we couldn't tell...... Tongue

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Our future looks kind of scrawny...
Couldn't help but laugh at this Laughing

Wouldnt mind picking him if he is there in the 2nd. Definitely NOT a first round pick though.

Very real possibility.   

I am warming up to the idea of marcus. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

No. He struggles throwing from the pocket.

Quote:Im warming up to the idea. My only issue is that other QBs of his pedigree have quickly faded from the NFL (Gabbert, Tebow, Young, possibly griffen now). I want a man who will throw deep well.
How does gabbert fit here?? He certainly isn't mobile

I'll trust the front office to get it right. After seeing what their first draft is producing, I can be hopeful.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

No idea, not getting behind any QBs now until after the draft. I had my hat in the Bridgewater ring but that ship could be sailing and honestly I liked the look of Geno Smith last year and Matt Barkley two years ago.

Some of these kids can be studs in college and bad in the pro game.

I'd be happy with a Russell Wilson or Nick Foles or even an Andy Dalton if we can build a BEAST D.

No thanks.  His lack of maturity and skill in the pocket are concerning.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

I don't think that's our future.  I think our future includes helmets that are solid gold.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I hope not.

Wouldn't be the best choice, that's for sure...