Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Texans...

Congrats on a hard fought game against New England today. Even though you lost in the end, you gave them a run for their money. We Jags fans are proud of you  :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to Thursday's game, and hopefully, we can extend your losing streak to 11.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Congrats on a hard fought game against New England today. Even though you lost in the end, you gave them a run for their money. We Jags fans are proud of you  :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to Thursday's game, and hopefully, we can extend your losing streak to 11.
Hopefully you can too, because at this point losing is winning.

Jags can't lose, especially against puny Dubiaks

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2013, 08:05 PM by foo895.)

Quote:Hopefully you can too, because at this point losing is winning.
Well if you believe half of this board, moral victories and going 4-12 is better than getting a franchise changing player. I hope the Jags lose on Thursday.

Quote:Well if you believe half of this board, moral victories and going 4-12 is better than getting a franchise changing player. I hope the Jags lose on Thursday.
it's post like this that annoy me. you DON'T know if he will even be any good at the NFL level get over it already

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://sprtshumor.lockerdome.com/media/110622182'>http://sprtshumor.lockerdome.com/media/110622182</a><p><a class="bbc_url" href='http://remotecontrol.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/rc/2013/08/Justin6.gif'>http://remotecontrol.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/rc/2013/08/Justin6.gif</a>

Quote:Congrats on a hard fought game against New England today. Even though you lost in the end, you gave them a run for their money. We Jags fans are proud of you  :thumbsup:

I hope you do. As it was said above, at this point losing is winning. The game was sure surprising though, I almost thought they where going to pull it off.

Quote:it's post like this that annoy me. you DON'T know if he will even be any good at the NFL level get over it already

Maybe not, but the Texans are really only a QB away from being a Super Bowl contender again.

Quote:Maybe not, but the Texans are really only a QB away from being a Super Bowl contender again.
that maybe true but does not mean Bridgewater will be that QB that gets them there. everone is talking as if he is there next montana or something on this board he could be the next leaf i am just saying 

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://sprtshumor.lockerdome.com/media/110622182'>http://sprtshumor.lockerdome.com/media/110622182</a><p><a class="bbc_url" href='http://remotecontrol.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/rc/2013/08/Justin6.gif'>http://remotecontrol.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/rc/2013/08/Justin6.gif</a>

Quote:Maybe not, but the Texans are really only a QB away from being a Super Bowl contender again.
They have a terrible defense and no receiving corps. Andre Johnson will be 33, Arian Foster will be 28 coming off of back surgery. Whatever window the Texans had is closed. Sure Bridgewater will make them a much better team but they'll have to rebuild around him to be a superbowl contender again.

Quote:They have a terrible defense and no receiving corps. Andre Johnson will be 33, Arian Foster will be 28 coming off of back surgery. Whatever window the Texans had is closed. Sure Bridgewater will make them a much better team but they'll have to rebuild around him to be a superbowl contender again.

Their defense is ranked third overall.....

Quote:Their defense is ranked third overall.....
We have pretty much the same team that found success last season. I think with a new scheme and HC, possibly a new QB, we can contend again. But that is just all speculation at this point.

It would be beautiful to see the tinhorns spiral to the bottom for years to come.

man i was hoping they hire sumlin and draft manziel lol

Quote:Well if you believe half of this board, moral victories and going 4-12 is better than getting a franchise changing player. I hope the Jags lose on Thursday.
Yeah. And we know there's only one of them in the draft dammit.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Yeah. And we know there's only one of them in the draft dammit.

I'm actually hoping we go 5-11, pick somewhere around 5, and grab Carr.  Call me crazy, but damn he looks good.

I hate the Texans. They were supposed to be awesome with their cute letterman jackets, but then they go ahead and suck and will probably end up with the best QB in the draft. The NFL is rigged, man.

Texans have been the worst team in the NFL for the past 15 years. I hate their city, their team, and most of their fans. They have 2 good seasons and apparently their franchise is at the top of the pack. Get outta here. I want to beat them 56-0 tonight, even if it costs us a draft spot. Screw the Tinhorns.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:I hate the Texans. They were supposed to be awesome with their cute letterman jackets, but then they go ahead and suck and will probably end up with the best QB in the draft. The NFL is rigged, man.

shhhh.....don't tell some of the people on this board that. 

I find it hard to hate the Texans.  Same with the Colts.  The tacks?  Definitely.  My second least favorite team in the league, and once Tom Brady retires, they'll move down to the bottom spot again.  

Maybe if the Texans beat us in the playoffs or something.  Same with the Colts.  I mean I don't particularly like either team.  But I'd put them ahead of the Steelers.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:I find it hard to hate the Texans.  Same with the Colts.  The tacks?  Definitely.  My second least favorite team in the league, and once Tom Brady retires, they'll move down to the bottom spot again.  

Maybe if the Texans beat us in the playoffs or something.  Same with the Colts.  I mean I don't particularly like either team.  But I'd put them ahead of the Steelers.  

I don't find it hard to hate any of those division teams. 

You need some help?....how about joggin that memory of the 2004 season when the Jags were playoff bound with one more win and then get shutout at home vs the Texans in late December ending our playoff hopes. 

....or how about all the times they saved their lame "battle red" game for us...? 

Or the hokey "letterman jacket" fiasco last season....

The Colts entire run with Manning and the collateral damage it caused us was enough for me to hate the Colts....

But if I needed any more ammo, I'll just remember them winning those 2 games in weeks 15 & 16 of the 2011 season, and clearly were playing hard those 2 games, only to noticeably play conveniently flat in week 17 vs a much worse opponent, so they could secure up the top pick in the draft