Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Texans...

Queue up the X-Files music.....
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I find it hard to hate the Texans.  Same with the Colts.  The tacks?  Definitely.  My second least favorite team in the league, and once Tom Brady retires, they'll move down to the bottom spot again.  

Maybe if the Texans beat us in the playoffs or something.  Same with the Colts.  I mean I don't particularly like either team.  But I'd put them ahead of the Steelers.  
It's hard for me to hate the Colts as well. Do I like them? Definitely not. But I don't hate them. Texans and Titans... that's another story.

I hate the stinkin' tacks. 

I hate hate the stupid colts.

I hate the gosh-derned tinhorns.  

I have no problem achieving strong dislike for divisional opponents.  I might be kinder if the Jags had dominated the division for a decent stretch recently - but that sadly ain't the case. 

Quote:I hate the stinkin' tacks. 

I hate hate the stupid colts.

I hate the gosh-derned tinhorns.  

I have no problem achieving strong dislike for divisional opponents.  I might be kinder if the Jags had dominated the division for a decent stretch recently - but that sadly ain't the case. 

Ditto

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:I don't find it hard to hate any of those division teams. 

You need some help?....how about joggin that memory of the 2004 season when the Jags were playoff bound with one more win and then get shutout at home vs the Texans in late December ending our playoff hopes. 

....or how about all the times they saved their lame "battle red" game for us...? 

Or the hokey "letterman jacket" fiasco last season....

The Colts entire run with Manning and the collateral damage it caused us was enough for me to hate the Colts....

But if I needed any more ammo, I'll just remember them winning those 2 games in weeks 15 & 16 of the 2011 season, and clearly were playing hard those 2 games, only to noticeably play conveniently flat in week 17 vs a much worse opponent, so they could secure up the top pick in the draft

I blame Del Rio more for any failings we had than the Colts or Texans.

Battle Red just seems ridiculous.  Same with the Varsity jackets.  And the Texans have had so little success, that they're more pitiful than anything.

Never been too bothered by Peyton, because he's usually one and done in the playoffs, which is just downright hilarious.  Really it doesn't make sense putting them in the AFC South even.  It should be Miami in the South.  Leave the Colts up there in the AFC East.  Before moving to the division we had faced the Colts TWICE.  (they beat us both times).  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm indifferent to Houston except a portion of their fans are the loudest, most obnoxious people on the planet when they're winning. Houston's rise to the top was really annoying.

I like the Colts. I can't hate them. Their fans are pretty humble outside of that one 2-14 season where everyone was crying, but they're usually humble when they're winning.

I hate the Titans.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.