Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Duke in ACC Title game

UNC gave them a game.  Duke got a FG to take the lead with about 2 or 3 minutes to go and then hung on for the win.  I dont know if this a great accomplishment by Duke or a horribly terrible division for the ACC.  Or maybe a little of both.

How much will FSU be favored by?  3 or 4 TDs?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Probably about the same as the Florida game, 27 or so.

It'll be a pseudo-home game for Duke.

;

;

well the game may be closer to Duke but Im betting there will be more FSU fans there.

FSU -34 IMO. We will cover again. 

Honestly I don't care who wins...but I'm happy for Duke after years of sucking that they finally made it to the conference championship game

Pretty funny that Duke makes it to the ACC Championship Game before Miami does.

With this being the last year of the BCS, I wonder if Florida St will have played the easiest schedule of any team to have played in a BCS title game.

Maybe that 2010 Oregon team?  Or maybe the 99 VaTech team with Mike Vick?

Mighty Duke in the ACC Championship.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:With this being the last year of the BCS, I wonder if Florida St will have played the easiest schedule of any team to have played in a BCS title game.

Maybe that 2010 Oregon team?  Or maybe the 99 VaTech team with Mike Vick?

Va Tech is probably the closest. They beat a solid Miami team. Not much else though.

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2013, 08:58 PM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

Very happy for Duke to make an ACC CG appearance. They havent been relevant since the Spuirrier days. It will help with their recruits.

I wont go to the game because im saving up for my trip to Pasadena, California.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Congrats to Duke!

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

Quote:Probably about the same as the Florida game, 27 or so.

It'll be a pseudo-home game for Duke.

Where is the game being played? I thought it was in Jacksonville.

Quote:Where is the game being played? I thought it was in Jacksonville.
I think I heard Charlotte, North Carolina.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

Quote:I think I heard Charlotte, North Carolina.

Then I would expect to see a lot of blue and white at Bank of America Stadium. But considering FSU will be #1 when the BCS rankings are updated, there should be a lot of red and gold in the stands.

The game will be in Charlotte and there will be a heavy Duke crowd, as there was during the Belk Bowl last year when Duke played there.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Quote:The game will be in Charlotte and there will be a heavy Duke crowd, as there was during the Belk Bowl last year when Duke played there.

Thousands of FSU fans will be wishing the game was in Jacksonville when they see all that blue instead of red.

Quote:Very happy for Duke to make an ACC CG appearance. They havent been relevant since the Spuirrier days. It will help with their recruits.

I wont go to the game because im saving up for my trip to Pasadena, California.
They weren't relevant under Spurrier either. They did improve under him, but never relevant in anything.

;

Quote:Thousands of FSU fans will be wishing the game was in Jacksonville when they see all that blue instead of red.
I'll bet the ACC wishes the game was in Jax too....What a dumb move that was.

;

It only makes sense to be in Jax if FSU is there.  Otherwise nobody will go. (well unless its VaTech whose fans will go anywhere)

Quote:They weren't relevant under Spurrier either. They did improve under him, but never relevant in anything.

So Duke winning a share of the ACC title under Spurrier in 89 and going to a bowl game isnt considered relevant?

I am taking great pleasure in watching a meltdown of epic proportions.

Quote:I'll bet the ACC wishes the game was in Jax too....What a dumb move that was.

They moved the game because of low attendance. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.