Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Why is he on the roster?

Just a list of players that make me say this...

• Chad Henne

• Larry Pinkard

• Nila Kasitati

• Malliciah Goodman

• PJ Davis

• Doran Grant

'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2017, 08:53 PM by RonSwanson.)

September would be a better time for this thread since three or four of those guys are almost certainly cut by then. 

BTW - Grant and Goodman are both former fourth round picks and will have at least a decent shot to make the final roster at or near the bottom of the depth chart - especially if injuries occur to higher rated players.  Goodman was also just added to the roster, 6 weeks ago yet you are surprised he's still here??

[Image: 2irq9op.jpg]

Tyson Alualu, Cyprien, Skuta....oh wait. Nevermind. Carry on.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Cause they better then u

Henne ain't going anywhere. Much to the disappointment of many here.

Quote:Cause they better then u

I'm better than Chad Henne 

Dead zone climax.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Henne is there to provide support and backup to that of Blake B!

Quote: 

Just a list of players that make me say this...

• Chad Henne

• Larry Pinkard

• Nila Kasitati

• Malliciah Goodman

• PJ Davis

• Doran Grant

Because it's May?

I am TJBender. TJBender is me.

I'm not quite sure why it's an issue with 4 months left until the season starts, but hey.. yeah whatever.. threads need to be started about something, I guess..

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Bortles

Parnell

Camp bodies. Henne makes the most sense because we don't have any other options behind Bortles. But since he's been here for about what now? Four or five years? I blame the coaching staff and front office for not working hard enough to find a more suitable back up to Bortles. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Luke Bowanko? With all the issues at LG last year he still didn't make a start there and Tyler Shatley has overtaken him as the backup at Center. Why is he still on roster?

Let's send a memo to the team

Let's write an "open letter". That seems to be the trend now.

Quote:Let's send a memo to the team

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Why are you asking us? We didn't sign them.

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2017, 09:50 AM by DARKSTAR.)

Smoot

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

Quote:Luke Bowanko? With all the issues at LG last year he still didn't make a start there and Tyler Shatley has overtaken him as the backup at Center. Why is he still on roster?

He tore his labrum in his hip, had surgery and couldn't even really practice with the team until December when was reactivated. By that point and given how the season had gone, why risk ruining his recovery?

only person i care about on that list is Henne.

What in the blue hell is he still here?

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:only person i care about on that list is Henne.

What in the blue hell is he still here?

Mentoring Bortles

He's like Jim Sorgi.  Without Sorgi, Peyton Manning is just another run of the mill QB.

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!