Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The All Encompassing Thanksgiving Thread

Quote:It was completely thawed.  It has to be to rub and inject it.

Uh, oh.  Sammy is looking over here again.   Smile

Rub? Inject? Looking?

Do you think I am a Gynecologist? Smile  Thank you!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not to sound unappreciative, but other than my health, I'm not thankful for diddly squat.. The last couple years of my life have been completely miserable. Life put on a steel toe tipped shoe and kicked me square in the choppers. I took it all in stride and kept my nose to the grinding stone. Negativity tried to follow, but it got casted off with the rest of the negativity in my life at the time..

I've had to adopt a new saying in my life after all of my trials. "Step on my toes, I cut off your foot".. 

Once I've adopted that new saying in my life, my life got quite more simple.. 

So I'm not thankful for squat, because I pulled myself out of one of the darkest times ever in my life.. So I deserve that credit, nobody else.. 

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:Not to sound unappreciative, but other than my health, I'm not thankful for diddly squat.. The last couple years of my life have been completely miserable. Life put on a steel toe tipped shoe and kicked me square in the choppers. I took it all in stride and kept my nose to the grinding stone. Negativity tried to follow, but it got casted off with the rest of the negativity in my life at the time..

I've had to adopt a new saying in my life after all of my trials. "Step on my toes, I cut off your foot".. 

So I'm not thankful for squat, because I pulled myself out of one of the darkest times ever in my life.. So I deserve that credit, nobody else..
Keep your head up man. Whatever it is, should get easier.

Quote:Not to sound unappreciative, but other than my health, I'm not thankful for diddly squat.. The last couple years of my life have been completely miserable. Life put on a steel toe tipped shoe and kicked me square in the choppers. I took it all in stride and kept my nose to the grinding stone. Negativity tried to follow, but it got casted off with the rest of the negativity in my life at the time..

Be thankful you had the strength to get through it. I had a stretch a few years back where I lost both my grandfathers, got a divorce and got passed over for a great mentoring program at work. But I came out of it with joint custody of my children and ended up with a better job. Going through it sucks but you come out a stronger person.

;

;

Quote:Be thankful you had the strength to get through it. I had a stretch a few years back where I lost both my grandfathers, got a divorce and got passed over for a great mentoring program at work. But I came out of it with joint custody of my children and ended up with a better job. Going through it sucks but you come out a stronger person.

I hear what your saying, understand and agree. But I didn't have the strength. I had to create that strength.. That's why I said what I did.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Be thankful you had the strength to get through it. I had a stretch a few years back where I lost both my grandfathers, got a divorce and got passed over for a great mentoring program at work. But I came out of it with joint custody of my children and ended up with a better job. Going through it sucks but you come out a stronger person.

After thinking about this post for a bit, i think after everything was said and done with everything that happened, I became a very bitter person towards people and life in general. Hate was a very dominate emotion in my mind set for a couple of years. Not saying its right, just saying it happened. I felt belittled, embarrassed, enraged and alone. In all honesty, I felt my life was over.. That's the point where I created the strength to pick myself back up, give the world a huge middle finger and laugh in the face of adversity. I kinda still have that same mind set, but I'm slowly starting to realize that there's more to life than what I originally thought. I created that strength..