Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Iron Bowl

Quote:Auburn beat Alabama, the consensus number one college football team in the country. Michigan had Ohio State beat, but they fell on their swords to keep Ohio State in the national championship hunt. 

The Wolverines did everything they could to beat Ohio State and failed in the end because the Buckeyes played better.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Being a die hard sports fan. That was the most amazing game I've ever seen. I don't think you will ever see such a finish like that ever again. What an amazing play. Wonder what the bcs will do for auborn.

Remember that game, because history will.

Quote:I do. Not just being hopeful for Ohio State's concern, but Auburn has a legitimate chance here. That team is built to take down Bama.

Auburn wins by 6 (hopeful guess)

I hope you put money on it ;D

Quote:But it would be less difficult than the Iron Bowl because Auburn is ranked higher than Missouri.

And Alabama was ranked higher than Auburn...just sayin'.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

OSU and their fluffy schedule won't hold up to even a one loss top tier SEC team. Almost losing to unranked teams doesn't help.....paper buckeyes. If they do make the championship it will show just how flawed the system is when they get blown out.

If that RV sales place wants Tebow in Jax bad enough to take out a billboard saying as much.....they should just HIRE him.

I don't think Ohio State will beat Michigan State so it probably won't matter.

Quote:I hope you put money on it ;D
lol No kidding

Since I'm on point here

Jacksonville beats the Browns by 3 

Quote:And Alabama was ranked higher than Auburn.

By only three spots - less than Auburn was ranked higher than Missouri. No doubt Auburn will be the favorite this week for the SEC Championship Game.

Quote:OSU and their fluffy schedule won't hold up to even a one loss top tier SEC team. Almost losing to unranked teams doesn't help.....paper buckeyes. If they do make the championship it will show just how flawed the system is when they get blown out.

Oh yes it will hold up. Remember in 2006, Ohio State was ranked #1, not Florida, all season. How many games did they lose? Zero. The BCS will keep OSU over Auburn.

Quote:I don't think Ohio State will beat Michigan State so it probably won't matter.

It matters where Ohio State is ranked going into that game because if they are #2, bettors will put more money on them than if they are ranked #3.

Quote:It matters where Ohio State is ranked going into that game because if they are #2, bettors will put more money on them than if they are ranked #3.

Are you saying it will be fixed?

Quote:Are you saying it will be fixed?

Of course not. All I am saying is being #2 will make the Buckeyes a heavier favorite than if they were #3.

Osu will get killed when they play any top ten team.
If that RV sales place wants Tebow in Jax bad enough to take out a billboard saying as much.....they should just HIRE him.

Quote:OSU will get killed when they play any top ten team.

They will not get blown out by any lower-ranked team. A loss would be close like the one over Michigan.