Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sunday shooting at our local range

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2013, 06:31 PM by EricC85.)

Went out this Sunday with my Brother-In-Law and had some fun, here's a quick video of us blowing up my old Big Screen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY8GExYZPA4

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

For whatever reason I can't see the video
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2013, 06:31 PM by EricC85.)

Quote:For whatever reason I can't see the video

Really ? I probably screwed it up here's the link on youtube

It is just a matter of time before tannerite is no longer available for the public. At a Gander Mountain near me, it is piled up at the front of the store, and I keep wondering when some dufus is going to put a bullet into it.

The tannerite targets are fun for long distance shots, don't need binoculars to see if you hit the target. Of hell, it's fun all the time. :yes:

Quote:It is just a matter of time before tannerite is no longer available for the public. At a Gander Mountain near me, it is piled up at the front of the store, and I keep wondering when some dufus is going to put a bullet into it.

The tannerite targets are fun for long distance shots, don't need binoculars to see if you hit the target. Of hell, it's fun all the time. :yes:

We're about 50 yards back granted I'm only using 1/2 lbs in this video. We did a couch with 1 lbs the other week and stayed about 100 yards back.

If they make it illegal it's easy to make yourself. The Ice Cold compression packs and Aluminum powder make the same explosion, you need about 2 Ice Cold Packs and 1 cup of Aluminum powder for a 1/2 lbs explosion.

Quote:Really ? I probably screwed it up here's the link on youtube

The original worked for me ... What was that? a 42 inch tube?

I listed 3 old TV's for free a few years ago, the smallest one was 27", and they all worked perfectly ... Thought I would never get rid of those boat anchors. Crazy how far Television has came in the past 15 years.

Quote:We're about 50 yards back granted I'm only using 1/2 lbs in this video. We did a couch with 1 lbs the other week and stayed about 100 yards back.

If they make it illegal it's easy to make yourself. The Ice Cold compression packs and Aluminum powder make the same explosion, you need about 2 Ice Cold Packs and 1 cup of Aluminum powder for a 1/2 lbs explosion.

I'm aware, but you can just feel that it will become illegal.

How is the ammo stocks in FL? About all we can find around here is 45, and 40's ... You can locate 22's in 50 packs, but who buys those?

I bought a new gun this morning, but a little too embarrassed to tell anyone what it is. Now I am looking to dump a 9mm Sig P250 2 tone compact. I almost want to just give it away because it always sucks to try to sell a gun. ... Merry Christmas Grandma, I got you a gun. Big Grin

Quote:I'm aware, but you can just feel that it will become illegal.

How is the ammo stocks in FL? About all we can find around here is 45, and 40's ... You can locate 22's in 50 packs, but who buys those?

I bought a new gun this morning, but a little too embarrassed to tell anyone what it is. Now I am looking to dump a 9mm Sig P250 2 tone compact. I almost want to just give it away because it always sucks to try to sell a gun. ... Merry Christmas Grandma, I got you a gun. Big Grin

Ammo's pretty good down here, I find plenty of 7.62 for my AK and the .223 for my AR is starting to come back. Honestly I buy most of my Ammo in bulk online, I try and get 500-1000 rounds at a time, saves me money in the long run. My Remington 700 is about the only thing I buy ammo a couple boxes at a time for, just because I haven't really found a good site for bulk .270

I've got a ton of .22 rounds on hand but I still don't have a .22 Laughing I keep saying next year I'll finally get a .22 but then I go buy something bigger.

Quote:The original worked for me ... What was that? a 42 inch tube?

I listed 3 old TV's for free a few years ago, the smallest one was 27", and they all worked perfectly ... Thought I would never get rid of those boat anchors. Crazy how far Television has came in the past 15 years.

I think it was a 50inch projection, It was mine back in 2004 then I gave it to my Dad when I upgraded to a regular flat screen. The picture finally went out a couple months ago

Quote:Ammo's pretty good down here, I find plenty of 7.62 for my AK and the .223 for my AR is starting to come back. Honestly I buy most of my Ammo in bulk online, I try and get 500-1000 rounds at a time, saves me money in the long run. My Remington 700 is about the only thing I buy ammo a couple boxes at a time for, just because I haven't really found a good site for bulk .270

I've got a ton of .22 rounds on hand but I still don't have a .22 Laughing I keep saying next year I'll finally get a .22 but then I go buy something bigger.

The rifle ammo is pretty good, except for 22's. The handgun ammo is crazy, especially if you are looking for PP ammo. I have a lot of stock, but don't shoot it up like I used to because of being able to replace what I used.

I haven't looked into it yet, but a buddy (yesterday) said there is an AP that tracks deliveries of Ammo to local stores. I kinda think he was pulling my leg, as he is quite the prankster, but on the other hand ... I could see that.

Quote:The original worked for me ... What was that? a 42 inch tube?

Some charities won't take them because they already have so many of them that they pretty much can't give them away either.

Guess the poor aren't all that bad off if everyone has flat screens now. :confused:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Guess the poor aren't all that bad off if everyone has flat screens now. :confused:

must. resist. saying. something. political. for. 5th warning. 

Quote:must. resist. saying. something. political. for. 5th warning. 

Laughing fight TMD fight it

Quote: Laughing fight TMD fight it

Sometimes its very difficult.... Laughing 

Fight it!! You can do it!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Fight it!! You can do it!!

I'll mess up one of these times. I know I can do it! I'm well versed in screwing up! :yes: 

Quote:Sometimes its very difficult.... Laughing

My favorite topic is politics, yeah it's hard to shut up sometimes.

You're gonna shoot your eye out!

Are you on 4 warnings?   Be careful.   Stick to football.   Unlike some people, I actually enjoy arguing with you.    You have some bizarre, but interesting thoughts. 

Even harder when so many threads topics can't be fully discussed due to that rule. I try to sta y out of those if I can.