Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sunday shooting at our local range

I still get a thrill over shooting a five gallon bucket half full of water with a 30.06 hollow point. I get all giddy.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm aware, but you can just feel that it will become illegal.

How is the ammo stocks in FL? About all we can find around here is 45, and 40's ... You can locate 22's in 50 packs, but who buys those?

I bought a new gun this morning, but a little too embarrassed to tell anyone what it is. Now I am looking to dump a 9mm Sig P250 2 tone compact. I almost want to just give it away because it always sucks to try to sell a gun. ... Merry Christmas Grandma, I got you a gun. Big Grin

It depends on where you go and what you're looking for.

The local shops have a decent selection/supply of 9mm ammo ranging anywhere from $14 to somewhere around $40 a box for 50 rounds.  I try to buy ammo any time I am in the area of one of the shops just to keep the supply up.  It takes only a few minutes to blow through 200 rounds or more at the range.

I'd be happy to take that Sig off your hands.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:It depends on where you go and what you're looking for.

The local shops have a decent selection/supply of 9mm ammo ranging anywhere from $14 to somewhere around $40 a box for 50 rounds.  I try to buy ammo any time I am in the area of one of the shops just to keep the supply up.  It takes only a few minutes to blow through 200 rounds or more at the range.

I'd be happy to take that Sig off your hands.

I do the same, I buy it when I find it. That doesn't mean I will over pay for it (I am sure you are the same as I am). One of my favorite guns to shoot is my American 180, but feeding that thing can be pricey ... and finding decently priced bulk 22LR at this time isn't an easy task. I don't shoot it very often anymore, maybe 14 or so months since I have the last time, It pretty much stays in the safe ... It isn't really a practical gun to begin with, more of a toy than anything. "Hey y'all watch this" worthy. :yes:

My Sig P250 is the two tone compact 9mm model #2509105. There are several models, & calibers (which can be changed). I have 2 mags (15 capacity), original Sig case & manuals (including the lock that comes in the package). I have let my friends know it can be had for $400. ... Which I think is a very fair price, and one of my employees may purchase it this next week, or at least he alluded to that scenario. It is always so much easier being a buyer, than a seller. I couldn't care less about the 4 bills versus 3, just would rather move on as quick as possible as I have a deal with the Wife to stay limited to 12 firearms. Which is pretty good when I had 27 at one time. In all honesty, I should have traded it in to begin with ... so much easier that way.

<div>
<div>
<div>If you were sitting across from me at this moment, I could possibly ask you to sign a receipt releasing me of any liability (meaning you would assume all liability to posses a firearm), and $300. It is easily worth that. I would even throw in a fake Police badge, 3 sticks of dynamite, a kilo of heroin, and 4 ounces of high grade pot. :woot:

Okay, the gun & accesories would be all you would get, rj already has dibs on the rest of it. Smile
</div>
</div>
</div>

That is awesome, wish that I had some land to be able to shoot like that.  Sucks having to pay to shoot and then listen to their ridiculous rules. 

Sammy, that is an excellent price for that Sig and I don't see why you would have a hard time selling it.  I could see things being more complicated in Indiana but there are several websites that allow people to post firearms for sale.  They're free, check those out. 

Replace Sig Sauer with Barbie and bullets with accessories and there'd be no practical difference between this thread and one started by 10 year old girls.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

As you can see, the standards for a Dutch man-card are very low.   :whistling:

Quote:As you can see, the standards for a Dutch man-card are very low.   :whistling:

Don't make fun of him for playing with Barbie dolls.

Stand your ground DF, you can play with dolls anytime you want. it isn't your fault others don't appreciate your hobby.

Oh, you just have to get the Malibu beach set, it is dreamy. Smile