Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What if Jags keep Henne at QB in 2014?

Quote:So if they wanted to swap 1 for 1 with Henne for Geno, you'd say no?  I didn't say the guy is a sure fire future stud, I said I find him more promising in his first year than I find Henne in his 6th.  I stand by that.

What is promising about Geno Smith? He has looked awful every time I have seen him.

;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah, Henne's really shown he's worth keeping around.

Nothing like being the 40th ranked passer in the league by passer rating to earn your spot.

Quote:What is promising about Geno Smith? He has looked awful every time I have seen him.

Let's be clear here, I'm not propping up Geno.  I'm saying I find he has more promise than Henne.  One is a rookie, who has already lead his team to two 4th quarter come from behind wins.  He looks bad, then good, then bad, then good, then bad.  That's not that uncommon with a rookie.  I think he probably ends up being bad, but I'm sure Henne is bad and I no longer have any hope of improvement there.  I'd gladly swap them straight up.

So, what is promising about Chad Henne?

Quote:as a backup maybe, and a cheap contract.
Bingo, as a backup, hes fine.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.