Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Start D. Rob at QB?

Should we just to see what we have?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

we have poor mans johnny manziel

How long have I stated to start him?   What a beautiful pass.   Better then what we have seen all year from Blaine and Chad.

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

NO.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

1 pass does not mean he's a NFL QB.

Quote:1 pass does not mean he's a NFL QB.

Yes, but that one pass was better than anything Gabbert or Henne have given us. GOD, THAT IS SAD.

Cue Metallica.   "Sad but True"

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2013, 04:56 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

I knew these threads were coming. I think we should do more with him at wildcat but by no means is he a traditional NFL QB. One pass off a trick play doesn't mean much but it was a pretty play I wish Cecil would have caught it.

No pain, no gain.

I guess Josh Cribbs should start for NYJ too, right?

I don't know what we're goign to do with Denard next year.... he's not accurace, he holds the ball too low, and the Oline is too hard for him to see over.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

It's obvious Gus wants a dualthreat QB like Manziel or Mariota. He's acknowledged how it challenges the defense, and we have Scott as a backup and Denard for emergency

Quote:It's obvious Gus wants a dualthreat QB like Manziel or Mariota. He's acknowledged how it challenges the defense, and we have Scott as a backup and Denard for emergency
Hopefully Manziel..

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Should we just to see what we have?

Just to see what we have?   I thought we should start Stanzi just to see what  we have.   Or sign Tebow just to see what he can do. 

You people are crazy.  

Quote:It's obvious Gus wants a dualthreat QB like Manziel or Mariota. He's acknowledged how it challenges the defense, and we have Scott as a backup and Denard for emergency

I'm glad you see this. I've been saying this since the season started.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I'm glad you see this. I've been saying this since the season started.
derek carr is somewhat of a dual threat apparently he ran a 4.6 40 

For entertainment sake.. yes

No. And no to the TAMU Smurf.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Let's just trade with Cincy for Mohammed Sanu.. not really. My point is that yes D Rob can make a throw but not consistently enough for us to play him at QB full time
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Quote:derek carr is somewhat of a dual threat apparently he ran a 4.6 40 

So did Gabbert.

Quote:Just to see what we have?   I thought we should start Stanzi just to see what  we have.   Or sign Tebow just to see what he can do. 

You people are crazy.  

Hell no to Tebow but starting Stanzi would be fine. This season is a lost cause for Gabbert/Henne. Might as well develop a potential back-up for the future.