Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who will win this game?
Jaguars
Texans
Tie
[Show Results]

Jaguars vs Texans: Loserbowl

I predict that the Jaguars will win this game, and if not, than at least we're one loss closer to Teddy. The Jaguars are a team that is slowly on the rise. The Texans and Titans are falling deeper, and deeper, into the abyss.

Jaguars vs Colts AFC Championship Game? ;O

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Is Case Keenum Houston's quarterback?

Will Poz come back from his concussion?

One thing I do know: Houston's kicker sucks. If it comes down to a field goal, we win.

Quote:Is Case Keenum Houston's quarterback?

Will Poz come back from his concussion?

I think we'll find out next time on Dragonball Z...

Can it end 0 to 0? If so.....tie

Quote:Can it end 0 to 0? If so.....tie

That would be awesome, in a sad way.

Quote:Can it end 0 to 0? If so.....tie

It is not going to be a tie. Depending on how good Houston's defense is (they cut Ed Reed) we can even score a couple touchdowns. It will be interesting to see if the game has a lot of defense or a lot of points.

I love that the Texans suck. At this moment in time I actually hate them more than the Titans. But once they spend a couple years at their normal low level I probably won't care about them again.

Quote:It is not going to be a tie. Depending on how good Houston's defense is (they cut Ed Reed) we can even score a couple touchdowns. It will be interesting to see if the game has a lot of defense or a lot of points.
Dunno what this was supposed to mean, but Ed Reed was awful on his own AND a bad fit for the Wade Phillips defense. Texans have a good D line, anchored by the best defensive lineman in football, mehtastic OLBs and a bad MLB, and a sieve of a secondary with a rookie safety in Swearinger who makes rookie mistakes, and the worst nickel CB in football in Brice McCain.

Quote:It is not going to be a tie. Depending on how good Houston's defense is (they cut Ed Reed) we can even score a couple touchdowns. It will be interesting to see if the game has a lot of defense or a lot of points.
Cutting Ed Reed made them better.

Quote:Dunno what this was supposed to mean, but Ed Reed was awful on his own AND a bad fit for the Wade Phillips defense. Texans have a good D line, anchored by the best defensive lineman in football, mehtastic OLBs and a bad MLB, and a sieve of a secondary with a rookie safety in Swearinger who makes rookie mistakes, and the worst nickel CB in football in Brice McCain.
I never know what her posts mean.

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2013, 01:29 PM by JaguarKick.)

Quote:I think we'll find out next time on Dragonball Z...

*Entire game consists of Poz screaming, his hair standing on end as electricity crackles around him.*

When you're at the bottom you have no where to go but up. And the Jags will rise.

These other teams sitting at 2-8....they're sweating.

Next year will be a lot different.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

This game is epic.  Quite a slide from Super Bowl a common super bowl pick?

Gene's Myth

Did Ed Reed even play for Houston?  I never saw him in preseason and he barely ever was even on the field in the regular season.  In his 5 starts in Houston he only had 12 tackles and didn't record one single pass defensed while wearing a Texans uni.  D.J. Swearinger rookie mistakes and all has been making a lot more plays and has played much better.

Ed Reed doesn't care about football any more and it shows in the effort he puts out on the field, NY will soon discover he's done as well.  The guy was simply looking for one last cash grab on his way out.

Quote:Did Ed Reed even play for Houston?  I never saw him in preseason and he barely ever was even on the field in the regular season.  In his 5 starts in Houston he only had 12 tackles and didn't record one single pass defensed while wearing a Texans uni.  D.J. Swearinger rookie mistakes and all has been making a lot more plays and has played much better.

Ed Reed doesn't care about football any more and it shows in the effort he puts out on the field, NY will soon discover he's done as well.  The guy was simply looking for one last cash grab on his way out.

That was a really bad signing

Gene's Myth

Loser bowl? Hardly.

This is always a hard fought, entertaining game. I'm looking forward to it.

Wishing a good game with no injuries.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:That was a really bad signing

No argument here.. it was a horrible signing.

Houston didn't do their due diligence making sure his hip was healthy.  He told them it was good and he was ready to go.. and then when we signed him all of a sudden he wasn't and he wasn't.  It was basically like drafting Tony Boselli.. at least Boselli had enough self respect to retire and not string a team along.

Ed Reed "the hobo" is completely washed up and finished as a NFL player.  People need to stop reading the name of a great player and think he can still play. He's all name and no game now.  Kudos to him for taking Rick Smith to the cleaners and getting one last cash grab though.

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2013, 07:07 PM by Trindon Holliday.)

Quote:Loser bowl? Hardly.

This is always a hard fought, entertaining game. I'm looking forward to it.

Wishing a good game with no injuries.

That's all I really care about at this point (that and the development at the QB position)..  It would be horrible to see a franchise player like Dre or Watt tear up their knee or have something happen to them while just stringing out a stretch of meaningless games.  These games have no more value to me than your ordinary preseason games.  If it's not the "loser bowl", it is the "irrelevant bowl".  I just want to see young guys play (Keenum, Swearinger, Hopkins, Posey, Harris, etc.), outside of that everything else is irrelevant.