Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags 31st - tinhorns - 32nd?

Will the Jags beat the tinhorns this week?  The Ravens beat reporter at espn thinks they have a good chance.  Yeah - I know it's not big news or anything, but I'm bored...

Quote: 

.... still suck at No. 32 in the ESPN.com Power Rankings for the 11<sup>th</sup> consecutive week. However, there is one person who believes the Jaguars aren’t the league’s worst team. Ravens reporter Jamison Hensley, one of the six people who vote in the Power Rankings, felt that way after the Jaguars beat the Tennessee Titans two weeks ago, and he still feels that way today. 

Hensley ranks the Jaguars 31<sup>st</sup>. He has Houston No. 32. Here’s why: 

"It's easy to put the Jaguars last because they have the fewest wins in the league. But I believe the Jaguars should've been rewarded for beating the Titans this month. I ranked Jacksonville over Houston because the Texans haven't won since Sept. 15. Of course, the Jaguars will get to prove they're better than the Texans when they face each other on [Sunday]."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

God I hope not. That'd suck if we handed them Bridgewater, especially with Luck already in the division.

(insert faux outrage)

Quote:God I hope not. That would suck if we handed them Bridgewater, especially with Luck already in the division.

It will not automatically hand them Teddy Bridgewater. As you can see in my Worst Team Tracker thread, we currently have the weakest SOS out of five teams including the Texans.

keenum will will have a field day with our lack of pass rush and watt will feast on our oline

Quote:keenum will will have a field day with our lack of pass rush and watt will feast on our oline

You think Watt will bat down any Henne passes or nah?

Quote:It will not automatically hand them Teddy Bridgewater. As you can see in my Worst Team Tracker thread, we currently have the weakest SOS out of five teams including the Texans.

good.....as long as we don't sweep them

Quote:You think Watt will bat down any Henne passes or nah?
i think henne will bat down watt passes

They are beatable....even by the lowly (and rebuilding) Jags.

Quote:i think henne will bat down watt passes

This will be NFL's first official volleyball match.

Quote:This will be NFL's first official volleyball match.
mjd seems like a good setter, nice measurables for the position, strong hands and a good leader.

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2013, 08:44 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:God I hope not. That'd suck if we handed them Bridgewater, especially after we handed the Colts Luck already in the division.

That would be par for the course for this team. 

#becausejaguars

and fixed the above...

Quote:That would be par for the course for this team. 

#becausejaguars

and fixed the above...

So, you're just going to go to every thread and complain about the Jaguars winning a game that hasn't been played yet?

;

;

Quote:So, you're just going to go to every thread and complain about the Jaguars winning a game that hasn't been played yet?

you know the Jags are going to beat the Texans as well as I do...its what this team does....

Quote:So, you're just going to go to every thread and complain about the Jaguars winning a game that hasn't been played yet?
Don't forget the coaching staff and GM were bad hires  #beecawsejagwires  

That's part of the whine-fest too, now.   

Quote:God I hope not. That'd suck if we handed them Bridgewater, especially with Luck already in the division.
Exactly, let's make every other team in our division good by beating them during meaningless games.

I just hope the hold off on testing JJ Watt for a few more weeks.

Quote:you know the Jags are going to beat the Texans as well as I do...its what this team does....

Keenum has 7 TD's a 1 INT in his last 3 games. The Jaguars got torched by Carson Palmer. Just like they have by almost every other QB they played this year. Chad Henne, on the other hand, has 4 TD's all season.

Oh wait...nevermind, herpy derpy #becausejaguars

;

;

Wonder who Bosselli will root for.  He was a key player on both teams.  It would be cool to see him in their ring of honor too.

Texans front 7 will cripple the offense just like last week. The odds of us winning any remaining games are very slim IMO. 

Texans, Browns, Bills, and even the Titans have very good defensive lines and LBs. Chad Henne being Chad Henne doesnt allow us to exploit their weaker secondaries. 

The defense will keep being put in bad spots and eventually they will fold. It happens every game, they play good for a stretch but break down because of how many times the offense goes 3 and out. 

Quote:Wonder who Bosselli will root for.  He was a key player on both teams.  It would be cool to see him in their ring of honor too.

I'll assume this was a joke.   Please......