Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags 31st - tinhorns - 32nd?

Quote:you know the Jags are going to beat the Texans as well as I do...its what this team does....
And if we lose, will you shut up for a month?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:And if we lose, will you shut up for a month?
i suggest he find another team

Quote:you know the Jags are going to beat the Texans as well as I do...its what this team does....
And we know what you're going to say about it ... it's what TMD does ...
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:And we know what you're going to say about it ... it's what TMD does ...

Jaguars win:

I can't believe they won a meaningless game. Bradley is turrible!!!

Jaguars lose:

I can't believe they lost to the Texans. Bradley is turrible!!!

;

;

Texans by 14.

Classic case of TMD creating drama where there is none.

Quote:Classic case of TMD creating drama where there is none.

His posting pattern is very predictable. He probably posted in a dozen threads yesterday/today that I saw. Every post he made was just some pre-emptive complaint about the Jaguars beating the Texans or some dig at Bradley and the coaching staff. He is the king of railroading threads.

TMD you cry about things that we as fans have absolutely no control over. 

And watching you do it is hilarious. 

If they win they win, if they get the first pick then so be it.

You aren't going to find one player or coach on that team that will try and lose, I suggest you wipe your tears away and deal with it. 

Why don't you wait till they actually win the game before you start crying like a 7 year old girl.  Go play with some barbies or something until about 5 o'clock Sunday, then start panicking.   

This offense is absolutely terrible, with both Gabbert and Henne at the helm, the chances of beating the Texans are very slim. 

What a tool. 

Quote:Exactly, let's make every other team in our division good by beating them during meaningless games.

Well at least some of us here can see it. We did this in 2011 season and gave Luck to Indy....

We would have probably done it last year but there was no obvious high draft pick last year....

This year there will be....thus I expect us to screw up again and win meaningless games so we miss out on getting the player that truly makes us better long term. Thats what we do - and usually compound the problem by losing to a team in the division so that THEY get the player... #bcsejags

Quote:Well at least some of us here can see it. We did this in 2011 season and gave Luck to Indy....

We would have probably done it last year but there was no obvious high draft pick last year....

This year there will be....thus I expect us to screw up again and win meaningless games so we miss out on getting the player that truly makes us better long term. Thats what we do - and usually compound the problem by losing to a team in the division so that THEY get the player... #bcsejags

Sick

Quote:Well at least some of us here can see it. We did this in 2011 season and gave Luck to Indy....

What are you even talking about?

Quote:His posting pattern is very predictable. He probably posted in a dozen threads yesterday/today that I saw. Every post he made was just some pre-emptive complaint about the Jaguars beating the Texans or some dig at Bradley and the coaching staff. He is the king of railroading threads.

um, railroading threads?..... I'm talking about the Jags losing to the Texans which would probably make them get #1 pick/ Bridgewater, and this topic header is Jags/ Texans. The scenario I bring up is just something you don't want to face, and you know it could very well happen. - especially with this franchise....because it happened before... (2011 season/ Luck) 

Quote:um, railroading threads?..... I'm talking about the Jags losing to the Texans which would probably make them get #1 pick/ Bridgewater, and this topic header is Jags/ Texans. The scenario I bring up is just something you don't want to face, and you know it could very well happen. - especially with this franchise....because it happened before... (2011 season/ Luck) 

Have you posted one reason why you think the Jaguars will win the game? Why you think the remaining schedule is so "easy"? All I see is complaining about winning games and the only reason given is "just because"?

Quote:Have you posted one reason why you think the Jaguars will win the game?

Actually I have - I compared it to the Titans game where it won't be anything great the Jags are doing to cause the victory, but the other team will self destruct like the Titans did in their game vs. us. 

Quote:Have you posted one reason why you think the Jaguars will win the game? Why you think the remaining schedule is so "easy"? All I see is complaining about winning games and the only reason given is "just because"?

to be fair he has in multiple threads particularly the one about the race with tampa for the #1 pick. Personally i agree too the remaining schedule is easy compared to the death row we faced to start it.

Quote:to be fair he has in multiple threads particularly the one about the race with tampa for the #1 pick. Personally i agree too the remaining schedule is easy compared to the death row we faced to start it.

Easier does not mean easy.

;

;

The season is OVER.  Why would anyone want to win this game?  It would be a serious indictment of the whole organization if this turns into a W.

Quote:  It would be a serious indictment of the whole organization if this turns into a W.
LOL.  That's pretty funny.  Nothing personal, but you know the team is going to try to win this game, right?   They aren't tanking.  They just stink.   The Texans could stink a little more on Sunday.   But I doubt it.  

What in the world is this "serious indictment" you are talking about?    NFL players and coaches play to win.  Every second of game film is their collective resume'. They don't go out there intending to lose.  Careers depend on it.  

Is it possible that some organizations in the past have shuffled their roster to "plan ahead?"  Sure.  But this team doesn't need to "tank."  They pretty much did it by leaving the QB position as is in the spring.  This team will not win more than 3 games - and will probably only win two.  Everything will be fine, tanker people. Just relax.