Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Favorite moment of 2013 season

Quote:I'll be happy when/ if it culminates in Bridgewater.....but hopefully not be this bad again ever, or at least for several decades. 

Or any other quarterback who has the ability to turn us into winners.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

My favorite moment was the win against the Titans. Winning is by far the best, and we haven't done much of it in the past few years..

Quote:Hmm... This is a good question. Let me think on it.

Not to pull a JagsWoman, but...

Come on... Really?  You can't think of one moment in the whole season where you didn't feel some sort of happy-football-fan feeling?  Not even 1?

The safety?  Any of the catches Blackmon put on?

The strip-fumble for a TD by Blackmon against the tacks?

The Pick 6 by Poz? 

Nothing? 

Nothing?

Bueller? 

Bueller?

Bueller?

Quote:Not to pull a JagsWoman, but...

Come on... Really?  You can't think of one moment in the whole season where you didn't feel some sort of happy-football-fan feeling?  Not even 1?

The safety?  Any of the catches Blackmon put on?

The strip-fumble for a TD by Blackmon against the tacks?

The Pick 6 ?

You know, I'll go with the safety. First game, get a safety right off the bat, I felt that the defense was going to be really good. I thought times were changing. I guess being proved wrong took the excitement out along with being 11 weeks ago.

I agree with some of the other posters who cited the Bronco/Jaguar game. About midway through the 3rd quarter you started to think for just a second....... what if.....

That special moment is part of what makes sports special. Its why we watch. Its why we love sports. Its the reason why sports will always be better than any movie or faux reality show.

I had goose bumps on the Manning pick 6. That wasn't just a great moment for Jaguar fans. But a great moment for anyone who loves football.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Poz pick 6 on manning 14-12 half time.. felt like we had something special.

That was just indigestion my friend, nothing special at all

The 2014 draft.