Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Predict Chad Henne's stat line against the lowely Texans

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2013, 04:36 PM by StanziTime2.)

I'm gonna give him some credit this week and say he finishes about 23-40 for 212 yards 1 TD 3 INT

Final Score: Jags: 14. Self Destructing Texans: 27.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm gonna give him some credit this week and say he finishes about 23-40 for 212 yards 1 TD 3 INT

Final Score: Jags: 14. Self Destructing Texans: 27.

I doubt he gets that many completions. All the texans will have to do is like JJ Watt up on whichever side of the field Shorts is on and all the passes will get batted down if Henne doesn't sack himself first.

Quote:I doubt he gets that many completions. All the texans will have to do is like JJ Watt up on whichever side of the field Shorts is on and all the passes will get batted down if Henne doesn't sack himself first.
This is counting garbage time when J.J. Watt is on the sidelines (I'm thinking 27-7 is when we throw the TD pass) and Chad Henne is padding his stats to make himself look less sad and pathetic.

Quote:This is counting garbage time when J.J. Watt is on the sidelines (I'm thinking 27-7 is when we throw the TD pass) and Chad Henne is padding his stats to make himself look less sad and pathetic.
Well it is true that old checkdown Chad loves him some garbage time.

We're always better on the road.  WIthout Blackmon though...

Henne goes 25/42 for 222 yards, 0 TD's 2 INT's

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2013, 01:13 AM by navyguy.)

Not a hard prediction...the Coach announced Henne as his starter today...Next time I will read the subject better...feeling dumb!!

Quote:Not a hard prediction...the Coach announced Henne as his starter today
#TankForTeddy

380 yards, 2 touchdowns, 2 interceptions, and a lost fumble.

was he named the starter?

6 for 11, 42 yards. 1 interception, 1 concussion

Texans 31

Jags: 17

Chad Henne: 23/39  260 yards  1 TD 2 INT's

Hasn't Henne played his best impression of an NFL caliber QB against the Texans?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Hasn't Henne played his best impression of an NFL caliber QB against the Texans?
Yep.   16 / 33   -  354 yds   -  4 TDs  last time he faced them. 

This time around, I'd guess 18/30 -  260 yes  - 2 TDs  - 2 INTs

Hennne 16/27 225 yards 0 TD 3 INT we lose 28-10

Quote:Hasn't Henne played his best impression of an NFL caliber QB against the Texans?

Yes.  But to be fair that's when Justin Blackmon was doing his best impression of a player who can stay out of trouble for ten minutes.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:6 for 11, 42 yards. 1 interception, 1 concussion
That's better than Gabberts stats vs hou last year lololol

Quote:That's better than Gabberts stats vs hou last year lololol
 7 for 19, 53 yards and a TD is better. Still sucks, but is better.

Quote: 7 for 19, 53 yards and a TD is better. Still sucks, but is better.
True, but the Gabbert stats are real, the other was a prediction XD. 

Quote:True, but the Gabbert stats are real, the other was a prediction XD. 

So? You were still wrong, and significantly so. The predicted stat line would be a 25.6 or so rating. Gabbert's was a 62.8.

I'll say it again - they both suck. That said, If you're going to claim something, be right.

16/33 right around 200yds. 1, maybe 2 tds but he will match his tds with interceptions. He is horribly consistent with being less than mediocre. Expect a ton of batted passes with at least 4 sacks. Half of which could be avoided but very obviously will not be
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."