Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Predict Chad Henne's stat line against the lowely Texans

I'll say more passes batted down than TD's...

Maybe even more batted down than 3rd downs converted via the pass...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

26/42 for 243 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

17-32 305 2td 0picks uh oh 2nd win??? :p

Just start Stanzi/Scott and call it a season.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2013, 05:50 AM by Jungle Cat.)

If Shorts III wants completions, let him start diving for Henne's batted down ball ricochets?

Right in the breadbasket, baby!

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

Crap

I've been putting some brain power to thinking about this.  What if we won and the Texans got Teddy?  Oh the humanity.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:17-32 305 2td 0picks uh oh 2nd win??? Tongue
Haha there are a lot of posters on this board that would take that prediction seriously! Still don't understand the Henne love after so much reassurance that he is terrible.

15/32, 194 yards, 0TD, 2INT, one for a pick 6.

Quote:Haha there are a lot of posters on this board that would take that prediction seriously! Still don't understand the Henne love after so much reassurance that he is terrible.

No, you just don't understand why everyone isn't basking in the "greatness" that would be "Stanzi Time".

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2013, 10:23 PM by CSTblank.)

13/27 176yds 1TD 2INT

But still, Jags win 17-13

21-34 345 yds 3 td's 1 int

a lucky game for him cause he sucks

"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2013, 11:35 PM by Jinjo.)

I just realized the Texans have the best pass defense in the league. So taking that into account 21-40 250 yards 1 td 2 int. 

I was really starting to worry about this game but it seems like they lost at least 5 games because Schaub threw a pick 6. Those were mostly 1 possession games so things could have been very different. Keenum isnt as bad so I think they can still easily get the win.

i wanna see gabbust against watt one more time.

Well.....  none of us called it. 

23 / 32  -  239 yards  -  0 picks   - 0  TDs

I think SuperJville came closest. 

Quote:Well.....  none of us called it. 

23 / 32  -  239 yards  -  0 picks   - 0  TDs

I think SuperJville came closest. 
The sacks total was 4. The batted down balls estimate was figurative.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif