Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Predict Chad Henne's stat line against the lowely Texans

21/30 210 yds 1TD 2INT

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2013, 05:40 AM by Jungle Cat.)

Houston has lost a lot of personnel.

They will attempt to dominate time of possession.

You might be looking at 13 of 27 for 200 yards passing, with two interceptions, 7 batted down passes, and about 6 sacks on Henne.

Automatically figure about 6 of Henne's 13 completions will be no greater than behind the line of scrimmage.

I see a possibility that Henne will leave the game injured as well.

It's hard to tell if Houston will toast the secondary for another 500 plus yard performance or not.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

One thing you can be sure of.  There will be several tipped balls at the line

Gene's Myth

Quote:One thing you can be sure of.  There will be several tipped balls at the line

Watt gets more batted balls than Henne gets completions.

Im so tired of Chad Henne being on this roster smh....

1 black eye from Cecil Shorts and a busted lip from Gus..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

2 int 5 batted balls in first quarter benched rest of game for Gabbert

Quote:So? You were still wrong, and significantly so. The predicted stat line would be a 25.6 or so rating. Gabbert's was a 62.8.

I'll say it again - they both suck. That said, If you're going to claim something, be right.
I bet you're really fun at parties.  Sick

Quote:2 int 5 batted balls in first quarter benched rest of game for Gabbert

I doubt we see him benched without injury. The last thing the coaching staff wants is for Gabbert to come in and have one of his few good games and make a controversy.

As it is they can easily move into the future and have no one doubting they're making the right move by getting rid of him.

Quote:I doubt we see him benched without injury. The last thing the coaching staff wants is for Gabbert to come in and have one of his few good games and make a controversy.

As it is they can easily move into the future and have no one doubting they're making the right move by getting rid of him.

I wouldn't worry about that. 

Gabbert's career stats against Houston

32-80 310 yards 2 tds 2 interceptions. 

Quote:I wouldn't worry about that. 

Gabbert's career stats against Houston

32-80 310 yards 2 tds 2 interceptions

Those are really bad numbers.

Quote:Those are really bad numbers.

Henne would kill for Gabbert's TD/INT ratio.

Still, like I said, Henne won't get benched for performance in any week. It's too much of a risk for multiple reasons. If Gabbert plays exceptionally well for a few games it muddies the water plus makes Gus look like a flip flopper that can't evaluate his own roster. The last thing any coach wants is QB controversy and they'll do almost anything they can to stick with a guy.

Quote:Those are really bad numbers.
Si Senor.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:I bet you're really fun at parties.  Sick

I don't always go to parties, but when I do, I discuss fictional stat lines of bad quarterbacks.

I'm the most interesting man at the party.

Quote:I don't always go to parties, but when I do, I discuss fictional stat lines of bad quarterbacks.

I'm the most interesting man at the party.
Sounds like a good ol' time

Anyone notice how JJ Watts sack numbers are wayy down without playing Gabbert early in the year lolol

At this point, I'd rather just have Blaine Gabbert back there. At least he was entertaining for comedic value. Henne just is a bad, boring QB, who runs around as if he has a stack of piano's on his back. 

Quote:At this point, I'd rather just have Blaine Gabbert back there. At least he was entertaining for comedic value. Henne just is a bad, boring QB, who runs around as if he has a stack of piano's on his back. 
The only reason you put Gabbert in there is if you think he can play well enough to give him some trade value, and the odds of that happening are almost non-existent.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:The only reason you put Gabbert in there is if you think he can play well enough to give him some trade value, and the odds of that happening are almost non-existent.

thats not the only reason, not even the only reason worth noting. henne and gabbert exceptionally prove how bad they are when given just a little opportunity.  it's been a while since a complete meltdown by a jaguars QB.

19-36 220yds 1 td 3 ints

4 sacks and 4 batted passes.

Fight breaks out on the sideline when Shorts just blatantly walks up and rocks Henne after his second INT into double coverage in which shorts gets laid out by the safety. You know its coming.