Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cecil showing some frustration

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2013, 06:14 PM by Jinjo.)

Let me first say I agree with him but you cant really say these things to the media. Dont really care either way though. 

@ryanohalloran Shorts: "To have 1 target until 7 minutes left in the game, that's [bleeping] dumb. That's dumb, period."

EDIT:

<p class=""><b>Ryan O'Halloran</b> @ryanohalloran

<p class="">Asked if his problem is with the play-calling or trigger man, Shorts said: "I've said too much already." #Jaguars

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Cecil, if you catch them, they will come.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Yikes, CSIII saying more.  He better watch it.

Henne can't throw the ball unless it's behind the line of scrimmage.

Quote:Henne can't throw the ball unless it's behind the line of scrimmage.

He could maybe throw it 10 yards but it has a 50-50 shot of being batted. 

Quote:Henne can't throw the ball unless it's behind the line of scrimmage.

That's not true. Both if his picks were beyond the LOS.

CSIII is smart enough to avoid throwing his coaches under the bus. I think this is directed at Henne.

Quote:CSIII is smart enough to avoid throwing his coaches under the bus. I think this is directed at Henne.

He won't complain when Teddy is throwing him darts.

Henne sucks, Cecil ain't much better

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2013, 06:42 PM by JagProphet.)

Quote:He won't complain when Teddy is throwing him darts.
[Image: aKe2I.gif]

Quote:Henne sucks, Cecil ain't much better
LOL? Oh dear. 

Throw that man the ball!

Blackmon didn't seem to have an issue making plays. Cecil is part of the problem at this point.

Quote:Blackmon didn't seem to have an issue making plays. Cecil is part of the problem at this point.

Blackmon

Game #1: 69% of targets

Game #2: 47% of targets

Game #3: 25% of targets

Game #4: 22% of targets

Shorts

Game #1: 36% of targets

Game #2: 39% of targets

Game #3: 0%   of targets

Game #4: 33% of targets

Game #5: 22% of targets

Game #6: 17% of targets

Game #7: 11% of targets

Those are games with Henne. 

It's obvious that he doesn't get the same attention. I believe he was injured in St. Louis, so that would explain the 0%. 3 out of the 4 highest averages of YPA from Henne came in games with Blackmon. I don't know if that's because Blackmon was more effective or they threw deeper, but its worth noting. 

HE KNOWS TEDDY IS COMING
Shock the world

Quote:Blackmon

Game #1: 69% of targets

Game #2: 47% of targets

Game #3: 25% of targets

Game #4: 22% of targets

Shorts

Game #1: 36% of targets

Game #2: 39% of targets

Game #3: 0% of targets

Game #4: 33% of targets

Game #5: 22% of targets

Game #6: 17% of targets

Game #7: 11% of targets

Those are games with Henne.

It's obvious that he doesn't get the same attention. I believe he was injured in St. Louis, so that would explain the 0%. 3 out of the 4 highest averages of YPA from Henne came in games with Blackmon. I don't know if that's because Blackmon was more effective or they threw deeper, but its worth noting.
So...you get open and catch the ball, you get more attention. Simple as that.

I know that Henne is not that good and CSIII looks like he has potential, but is he regularly open?  I ask because I really do not know if he is open and not getting the ball or if he is now getting the attention of other teams top corners and thus having trouble breaking loose.  

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Someone unhappy with henne.............what a concept!!

CS3 was Man Covered by Patrick Peterson today.

Peterson won this match clearly. 

It would be nice to have some deeper routes to see if he can get free, but most of our stuff was in the short passing game.  When you have 5 yards to beat your man and that's it, it's not going to happen when the physical Patrick Peterson is on you.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:CS3 was Man Covered by Patrick Peterson today.

Peterson won this match clearly. 

It would be nice to have some deeper routes to see if he can get free, but most of our stuff was in the short passing game.  When you have 5 yards to beat your man and that's it, it's not going to happen when the physical Patrick Peterson is on you.

Exactly... If you want production from CSIII, stretch the Flippn field. Throwing it deep to him w/nonimal results trumps throwing short dump passes that either gets batted down or intercepted... Just Sayn...

NH3...
"AZANE"