Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cecil showing some frustration

Sit in the east side of the stadium one game this year. And watch the reaction of the players when the offense lays an egg. When the special teams and defense sets the offense up with great field position and the team actually gets negative yards. The KC and Indy games, I honestly thought somebody from defense was going to punch Gabbert because he played so bad. As a fan sitting in the stands, it is frustrating. I cannot imagine what it is like to play on the team.

;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't mind Shorts complaining, but seriously, how about getting open or at least close to it?  Henne didn't throw the ball his way until late because he was covered like a blanket most of the day.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Thing is he got to over confident when was beating Champ Bailey.    But difference between Bailey and Peterson is obvious.   Peterson is entering his prime.   Bailey is right about the time to retire.  And is nothing compared to how great he once was. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Thing is he got to over confident when was beating Champ Bailey.    But difference between Bailey and Peterson is obvious.   Peterson is entering his prime.   Bailey is right about the time to retire.  And is nothing compared to how great he once was. 

Joe Louis was 75 years old when he fought Rocky Marciano

Quote:Shorts needs to shut up and sink back into the slot position.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdNNqG13I9U
yeah so Mike Brown and Ace Sanders can play outide instead?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Thing is he got to over confident when was beating Champ Bailey.    But difference between Bailey and Peterson is obvious.   Peterson is entering his prime.   Bailey is right about the time to retire.  And is nothing compared to how great he once was. 
What? Blackmon was the one beating up on Champ Bailey. 

The last two weeks Shorts has been matched up with 2 of the best corners in the game in Verner and Peterson. It didn't seem like he was getting much separation between either one. I love Shorts competitiveness but complaining to the media like this does nothing. 

[Image: hot-dancing-unlv-college-football-fan-2012.gif]

Quote:What? Blackmon was the one beating up on Champ Bailey.

The last two weeks Shorts has been matched up with 2 of the best corners in the game in Verner and Peterson. It didn't seem like he was getting much separation between either one. I love Shorts competitiveness but complaining to the media like this does nothing.

Agreed. Should keep it behind close doors.