Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 13 Games Of Interest

Saturday, Nov. 23rd

12:00 PM

Citadel at No. 8 Clemson

2:00 PM

Georgia Southern at Florida

3:30 PM

No. 11 Texas A&M at No. 21 LSU

7:00 PM

Vanderbilt at Tennessee

7:45 PM

No. 9 Missouri at Ole Miss

8:00 PM

No. 5 Baylor at No. 12 Oklahoma State

If Only To Me...

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Citadel vs Clemson is a game of interest?  lol

Quote:Citadel vs Clemson is a game of interest?  lol
It is for me, yes. Played at El Cid. Let's Go Dogs!

;

I can't believe you don't have FSU-Idaho listed.

Quote:I can't believe you don't have FSU-Idaho listed.
It almost made my list.

;

Or Alabama at Chattanooga ?!

Quote:Or Alabama at Chattanooga ?!
UT Chatt., home of "Get Your Popcorn", Terrell Owens.

;

Tenn vandy? Interested to see who finishes middle of the pack? Huh?
If that RV sales place wants Tebow in Jax bad enough to take out a billboard saying as much.....they should just HIRE him.

Quote:Tenn vandy? Interested to see who finishes middle of the pack? Huh?
It's turned into a good rivalry game. Those are always fun to watch.

;

what a crazy weekend of college football.  a lot of the division races got shook up and others really solidified.  another good weekend of football.  my teams.

Vandy at Tenn - Vandy clinches a bowl spot against Kentucky.  Didnt play all that well but didnt have to.  Tenn's record isnt very good but they just got through a really tough stretch.  Not sure Vandy will win this game if they dont play well.  Although who knows with Tenn's QB situation.  I may try to go to this game.  After just getting back from LA, the thought of driving there seems unlikely but I may change my tune as the week goes on.

Kentucky at Georgia - what a roller coaster year for UGA.  tough loss at Clemson.  Big wins against SC and LSU.  then they get really dinged up.  Fall behind to Mizzou, come all the way back, but then lose it at the end.  Tough loss at Vandy.  Big win in the cocktail party after blowing a big lead.  And Auburn they were down big all game, come all the way back and look like they are about to win only to lose a heartbreaker.  Crazy year.

others games...

Mizzou at Ole Miss - maybe not the game of the week but Mizzou needs to win out in conference to go to title game.  This will be a tough test.

Baylor at Okie St - This is probably the game of the week.  Baylor blows out another solid team in texas tech yesterday.  theyve blown out everyone.  Okie St coming off a huge win against Texas.  This came could decide the big 12 championship.

A&M at LSU - probably wont have anything to do with SEC race but should just be a very entertaining game.

Arizona St at UCLA - big win for the Bruins against UDub on Friday.  this game has huge pac12 title game implications.  winner in the driver seat.

Duke at Wake Forest - I dont really have much interest in this but I do wanna see if Duke can keep it going.  Amazing to think the title game is in their grasps.

Rutgers at UCF - thought this would be UCF's toughest remaining test on their way to a BCS bowl.  cant believe Temple played the so close yesterday.  Cant celebrate too soon.

Wisconsin at Minnesota - weather forecasts has this in the 20s.  i love the fact that the Gophers play outside now.  Theyve quietly put together a pretty good year.  Tough test against the Badgers.

Michigan/Iowa and Nebraska/Penn St - All these teams are good but not great this year.  All have the name recognition.  If games are close could be worthwhile to watch.

conference races...

SEC West - looks like itll come down to Iron Bowl winner.  I still keep thinking Auburn is overrated but they do seem to have a touch of destiny to them.  Dont think its a great matchup for Auburn.  Bama's weakness on D seems to be at corner.  Auburn doesnt throw.

SEC East - SC looks to be the odds on favorite.  They have finished conference play while Mizzou still has two games to go.  Mizzou has to win out to make it to title game.  At Ole Miss and home against A&M.  

ACC 1 - FSU's

ACC 2 - Duke!  if they can beat Wake, which they should, and UNC, which could be a test, theyll win it.  Duke with two losses while 4 teams behind them with 3.  So if they slip up, it opens up a bunch of possibilities.  Have to think FSU will crush whichever lousy team they play in the ACC title game.

Big10 1 - Ohio St

Big10 2 - Mich St in the drivers seat...  HOWEVER, if they lose at Northwestern this weekend(which is unlikely) and the Gophers beat the Badgers(also somewhat unlikely), that would set up what is essentially a semi-final game between Mich St and Minn the last weekend of the year.  Game would be in East Lansing.  Winner would win the division and play the Buckeyes in the title game.  So Ill definitely be pulling for a Northwestern upset and a Minnesota win this weekend.  

Pac 12 North - with USC's big win over Stanford, Oregon is now back in the drivers seat.  If they win out against Arizona and the Civil War they go to title game.

Pac 12 South - Huge game this weekend at the Rose Bowl.  Arizona St at UCLA.  If Arizona St wins, they win the South.  If UCLA wins, then there will be three teams with two losses... Both of these two and USC.  All three would have a shot to win.  The last weekend UCLA plays USC and Arizona St plays Arizona.  UCLA would win South if they beat USC.  Arizona St would need a win and a USC win.  USC would need a win and an Arizona St loss.

Big 12 - Baylor is undefeated.  Okie St and Texas both with one loss.  Baylor playing Okie St this weekend.  If Baylor wins, theyll be in the drivers seat.  Their season finale against Texas could essentially become a Big 12 championship game.  If Okie St wins, theyll be in the drivers seat with wins over Texas and Baylor.  They would still need to beat OU.

Quote: 

Michigan/Iowa and Nebraska/Penn St - All these teams are good but not great this year.  All have the name recognition.  If games are close could be worthwhile to watch.

One of them will probably be in the Gator Bowl. Hooray.

I think Georgia has a good shot at going to gator bowl which would be good for the city.  Hey Trav, you can root on one of your SEC teams in person if that happens!

Quote:I think Georgia has a good shot at going to gator bowl which would be good for the city.  Hey Trav, you can root on one of your SEC teams in person if that happens!
I'd do it from the comfort of my home thank you.

;

Quote:I'd do it from the comfort of my home thank you.

Do you wear your gator shirt while cheering for the other teams in the SEC?  Or just a random shirt?  

Quote:Do you wear your gator shirt while cheering for the other teams in the SEC?  Or just a random shirt?  
Does your nose sort of tilt up now? we have a new jt lately...Never expected it from someone who blasted it so much in the past.

;

Quote:Does your nose sort of tilt up now? we have a new jt lately...Never expected it from someone who blasted it so much in the past.

First, lets start out by understanding what you think that word actually means.  

Quote:First, lets start out by understanding what you think that word actually means.  
You have to tilt your head back a bit to look down on others right? That's why the nose would be up a bit.

;

Quote:You have to tilt your head back a bit to look down on others right? That's why the nose would be up a bit.

You are extremely confused.  

Quote:You are extremely confused.  
:geek:

;

Quote: :geek:

:confused: Technically, this is the confused face.  See, you are still confused and using the wrong emoticons.