Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is Gabbert's NFL career over?

Quote:Let me put it this way: 95% of the fans would much rather watch Tim Tebow plays QB for the Jags than Blaine Gabbert right now.

Count me as part of the 5%, then. I'd much rather see Gabbert the rest of the season than ever seeing Tebow in a Jaguars uniform.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Let me put it this way: 95% of the fans would much rather watch Tim Tebow plays QB for the Jags than Blaine Gabbert right now.

Gotta agree with Oklahomie on this one. As bad as gabbert sucks i would take another year of him vs seeing tebow in a jaguars uniform for even a single game.

Thats stupid. If 95% really wanted Tebow, don't you think more than 12 people would have showed up to the rally?

Stupid comment bro.

Wow. The Tebowners will be delusional right til the end.

Quote:Count me as part of the 5%, then. I'd much rather see Gabbert the rest of the season than ever seeing Tebow in a Jaguars uniform.

Count me also. No Tebow!

Regards.....................the Chiefjag

Quote:Count me as part of the 5%, then. I'd much rather see Gabbert the rest of the season than ever seeing Tebow in a Jaguars uniform.
Yea me too no timmy time. I think 95% is waaayyy to much

Laughing  95% of what fans?  the ones with his face tattooed on their back?

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I'd rather see Gabbert throwing the ball to Matt Jones and R J Soward, with his blind side protected by Ephraim Salaam than have Tebow on the team even holding a clipboard.

+1.000.000

As you can see by the replies, his statement is completely inaccurate...95% of the fanbase wants no part of Tebow...its just the 5% that do want him are the louder and more obnoxious so it seems like there are more.

I really don't get why Henne is in there right now.  Gabbert should be playing right now to see if he can be a backup for us next season.  Heaven forbid we should let Gabbert play two seasons in the same offensive system.

60% of the Time...It works everytime...

Henne is in because Gabbert got hurt... remember....  Wow,some people.

Gabbert is so delicate, he can't play... it's like putting a Model T in a demolition derby.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Henne is in because Gabbert got hurt... remember....  Wow,some people.

Gabbert is so delicate, he can't play... it's like putting a Model T in a demolition derby.

Gabbert is no longer injured.  He lost the job by being terrible

Gene's Myth

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2013, 10:39 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Well, you got your wish the past few years.  Congrats.  Personally, I can't watch the cowardless Gabbert anymore.  The dude is so scared to get hit it kills me.

I think I'd rather watch Charles Manson QB this team than Gabbert.

Quote:I really don't get why Henne is in there right now.  Gabbert should be playing right now to see if he can be a backup for us next season.  Heaven forbid we should let Gabbert play two seasons in the same offensive system.

Because you want a mature, veteran backup for your highly drafted QB of the future. Of the guys on the roster right now, only one is potentially in the running for that spot.

He's made me miserable for 3 seasons. 

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

His career as a back up QB is just begining.

"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football" - John Heisman

gabbert should be playing if healthy. if he's a backup then he needs the time.

Quote:gabbert should be playing if healthy. if he's a backup then he needs the time.
People still support Gabbert after all the reassurance that he's one terrible excuse for a football player. It amazes me.

Quote:His career as a back up QB is just begining.

Doubt it. He'll be out of the league. He literally gives you nothing.

Quote:As you can see by the replies, his statement is completely inaccurate...95% of the fanbase wants no part of Tebow...its just the 5% that do want him are the louder and more obnoxious so it seems like there are more.

I really don't get why Henne is in there right now.  Gabbert should be playing right now to see if he can be a backup for us next season.  Heaven forbid we should let Gabbert play two seasons in the same offensive system.
Come on cant you just see this as your QB

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZN51uwIQAAnnUm.jpg