Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This is EXACTLY why the Jags need Manziel

Sorry kiddo, but your Manziel has as much of a chance going to us as MittRomney had of beating Obama. Zero.

Also Teddy has swagger for DAYS.

[Image: ldFXgKC.gif]

TEST

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

^ With so many teams in the race for a top draft pick and a QB (not to mention Caldwell has made it clear he's all about rebuilding through the draft and could very well trade back) it's not crazy to speculate other options at QB.

Do I want Manziel at #1, #2, or #3? No. But if we trade back he is something to scratch your head about. Hell, I'd rank him above Manuel who was doing pretty well before he got hurt.

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2013, 11:21 AM by BluegrassBrandon.)

Quote:^ With so many teams in the race for a top draft pick and a QB (not to mention Caldwell has made it clear he's all about rebuilding through the draft and could very well trade back) it's not crazy to speculate other options at QB.

Do I want Manziel at #1, #2, or #3? No. But if we trade back he is something to scratch your head about. Hell, I'd rank him above Manuel who was doing pretty well before he got hurt.

Manuel's been horrible and has on the biggest set of training wheels in the NFL right now... other than Gabbert.

Quote:Timmy Rah Rah didn't teach you all a lesson already? Cool, calm, and collected while under pressure and in tough situations is what works in the NFL...and Teddy is a veritable cucumber. 
Its easy to look cool, calm and collected while your playing Rutgers and the rest of the American conference. Blaine Gabbert looked cool calm and collected too at Missouri

Manziel 2014!

Quote:Its easy to look cool, calm and collected while your playing Rutgers and the rest of the American conference. Blaine Gabbert looked cool calm and collected too at Missouri

Keep telling yourself that. TB will have a great career barring injury. Just hope its in teal.

If that RV sales place wants Tebow in Jax bad enough to take out a billboard saying as much.....they should just HIRE him.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Its easy to look cool, calm and collected while your playing Rutgers and the rest of the American conference. Blaine Gabbert looked cool calm and collected too at Missouri

No, no he didn't at all. Gabbert freaked out in the face of pressure (and not so much pressure too) in college, identically to the same way he still does. Please stop lying.

Bridgewater looked pretty cool, calm and collected against your Gators.

And I am sure you probably didn't even watch Gabbert play in college.

;

;

Ryan Leaf and Jeff George had confidence in spades.

Sorry, man, I don't believe in "auras".  Just give me a guy that can deliver it 40 yards on a rope without his receiver having to win a high jump contest to catch it.  And maybe that guy is Manziel, but I couldn't care less about his "attitude".  Even then, when he turns into a PIA, he won't last long no matter how good he is.