Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mel Kiper Draft Top 5

Quote:Mel Kiper doesn't know anything about football.
he's not always right, but the dude is a pioneer of making the NFL draft a huge media event

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:He was pushing Jimmy Clausen on the Jaguars, so I am not so sure about that.
I'd rather have given up a second for Clausen than a top 10 pick for Gabbert.

Quote:I'd rather have given up a second for Clausen than a top 10 pick for Gabbert.
Mel was pushing us to take him in the top 10 IIRC, was that the year we didn't have a 2nd?

We have a lot of fans in this fan base that need to stay out of draft discussions.

Primarily anything who actually thinks we won't be taking a QB in the first round lol

TEST

Quote:We have a lot of fans in this fan base that need to stay out of draft discussions.

Primarily anything who actually thinks we won't be taking a QB in the first round lol
so...if we don't pick #1 and Teddy is gone, who do you want?

I know its only Mel's opinion and mock, but I'm a lot more confident in his opinion than most other peoples mocks on here.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:We have a lot of fans in this fan base that need to stay out of draft discussions.

Arrogant post of the day award goes to you my friend. 

Quote:Arrogant post of the day award goes to you my friend. 
[Image: new.gif]

Quote:ouch teddy at 4

can you post all of it, im curious

1) Jadeveon Clowney DE

2) Anthony Barr OLB

3) Jake Matthews OT

4) Teddy Bridgewater QB

5) Marcus Mariota QB

6) C.J. Mosley LB

7) Khalil Mack OLB

8) Sammy Watkins WR

9) Stephon Tuitt DE

10) Louis Nix lll DT

11) Eric Ebron TE

12) Johnny Manziel Qb

13) Vic Beasley OLB

14) Marquise Lee WR

15) Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB

16) Taylor Lewan OT

17) Ha Ha Clinton-Dix S

18) Cyrus Kouandjio OT

19) Timmy Jernigan DT

20) Brandon Scherff OT

21) Brett Hundley QB

22) Greg Robinson OT

23) Mike Evans WR

24) Loucheiz Purifoy CB

25) Ryan Shazier OLB

Quote:ouch teddy at 4

can you post all of it, im curious

Double Post

Quote:so...if we don't pick #1 and Teddy is gone, who do you want?

Modis Building

Kiper was also pushing Jimmy Clausen like a street dealer

pushed andre ward as a legit nfl qb

told people mike williams was a hof in the making

the list goes on

everyone has misses, even nfl gms. his board is usually a good indicator of who goes in the first round.  lewan has fallen off to #16? damn. another good OT class.

Quote:Kiper was also pushing Jimmy Clausen like a street dealer

pushed andre ward as a legit nfl qb

told people mike williams was a hof in the making

the list goes on

Quote:We looked at some stats, provided by The Huddle Report, and here is how Kiper stacks up to other mockers:

In the last five years, Kiper ranks 4th among his peers, just behind Jason Boris (Times News), Robby Esch (The Huddle Report), and Al Fronczak (East Coast Sports News), and just ahead ofMocking the Draft's own Dan Kadar.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/2/17/3998482/2013-nfl-draft-how-accurate-are-the-experts-mel-kiper-jr-among-the'>http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/2/17/3998482/2013-nfl-draft-how-accurate-are-the-experts-mel-kiper-jr-among-the</a>
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/2/17/3998482/2013-nfl-draft-how-accurate-are-the-experts-mel-kiper-jr-among-the'>http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/2/17/3998482/2013-nfl-draft-how-accurate-are-the-experts-mel-kiper-jr-among-the</a>
http://deadspin.com/infographic-youre-be...-480958913

See how easy it is to copy and base arbitrary websites?

Quote:everyone has misses, even nfl gms. his board is usually a good indicator of who goes in the first round.  lewan has fallen off to #16? damn. another good OT class.

I think Lewan has been the most overrated prospect in this class. I've seen him get beat quite a bit this year and he seems to get a lot of penalties. No thanks.

Quote:I think Lewan has been the most overrated prospect in this class. I've seen him get beat quite a bit this year and he seems to get a lot of penalties. No thanks.
I like lewan because of his toughness and his grittiness, a bit like incognito without all the extra ugh

Quote:Modis Building
dames point for me

Quote:Arrogant post of the day award goes to you my friend. 

Come on. Haven't you read his 451posts pushing Teddy?

He knows.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

just like UCF had zero chance of beating Louisville lol. Only if you knew half as much as u think u do!