Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Because it's never too early for a mock : )

Draft slots based on season ending today.

1. Jacksonville- QB Teddy Bridgewater

2. Tampa Bay- QB Marcus Mariota

3. Atlanta- DE Jadeveon Clowney

4. Minnesota- QB Johnny Manziel

5. Houston- OLB Anthony Barr

6. Buffalo- OLB Khalil Mack

7. Pittsburgh- T Jake Matthews

8. St Louis (from Washington)- WR Sammy Watkins

9. Oakland- QB Derek Carr

10. NY Giants- T Cyrus Kouandjio

11. St Louis- QB Tajh Boyd

12. Cleveland- QB Zach Mettenberger

13. Miami- T Taylor Lewan

14. Baltimore- WR Mike Evans

15. Tennessee- ILB C.J. Mosley

16. San Diego- TE Eric Ebron

17. Philadelphia- DE Louis Nix

18. Green Bay- TE Jace Amaro

19. Chicago- S HaHa Clinton-Dix

20. Arizona- T Cameron Irving

21. Dallas- DT RaShede Hageman

22. NY Jets- WR Marquise Lee

23. Cincinnati- OLB Vic Beasley

24. Detroit- CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu

25. Carolina- DE Trent Murphy

26. Cleveland (from Indianapolis)- RB Lache Seastrunk

27. San Francisco- DL Stephen Tuitt

28. New England- DT Will Sutton

29. New Orleans- DT Dominique Easley 

30. Denver- CB Jason Verrett

31. Seattle- T Antonio Richardson

32. Kansas City- TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Am I the only one who gets irked when someone called Bama's safety HaHa Clinton-Dix? For some reason that bugs me. Interesting draft though, I just think the Vikings take a different QB than Manziel.
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Couple things.

1. If you think the Bucs are taking Mariota over Clowney, you could possibly be clinically insane.

2. Manziel won't go in the top 5, top 10, top 15, and probably not even the top 32.

Quote:Draft slots based on season ending today.

1. Jacksonville- QB Teddy Bridgewater

2. Tampa Bay- QB Marcus Mariota

3. Atlanta- DE Jadeveon Clowney

4. Minnesota- QB Johnny Manziel

5. Houston- OLB Anthony Barr

6. Buffalo- OLB Khalil Mack

7. Pittsburgh- T Jake Matthews

8. St Louis (from Washington)- WR Sammy Watkins

9. Oakland- QB Derek Carr

10. NY Giants- T Cyrus Kouandjio

11. St Louis- QB Tajh Boyd

12. Cleveland- QB Zach Mettenberger

13. Miami- T Taylor Lewan

14. Baltimore- WR Mike Evans

15. Tennessee- ILB C.J. Mosley

16. San Diego- TE Eric Ebron

17. Philadelphia- DE Louis Nix

18. Green Bay- TE Jace Amaro

19. Chicago- S HaHa Clinton-Dix

20. Arizona- T Cameron Irving

21. Dallas- DT RaShede Hageman

22. NY Jets- WR Marquise Lee

23. Cincinnati- OLB Vic Beasley

25. Carolina- DE Trent Murphy

26. Cleveland (from Indianapolis)- RB Lache Seastrunk

27. San Francisco- DL Stephen Tuitt

28. New England- DT Will Sutton

29. New Orleans- DT Dominique Easley 

30. Denver- CB Jason Verrett

31. Seattle- T Antonio Richardson

32. Kansas City- TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins
No way TB takes a QB, especially Mariotta.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

So...... six of the first twelve picks are quarterbacks?    Me thinks you need to rethink.  

Things will change alot between now and May. This time last year people had Bjoern Werner, Damontre Moore, Geno Smith and Jonathan Hankins as top 5 picks. It would not surprise me to see guys like Tajh Boyd, Taylor Lewan and Louis Nix go much later than being projected at this time. I also would not be surprised if Mariota went back to Oregon.

Quote:Couple things.

1. If you think the Bucs are taking Mariota over Clowney, you could possibly be clinically insane.

2. Manziel won't go in the top 5, top 10, top 15, and probably not even the top 32.

Top 1.

I'd be ecstatic to draft Teddy.

Then, minutes later, I'd cry over Houston drafting Anthony Barr.  Such a beast and perfect fit for them.

Either way, I'd be drunk.

No way that many Qbs go in the first this year and no way St.Louis takes another WR or  QB this year . You need to drop Manziel off the list period and have Minnesota taking Mariota after tampa takes Clowney and atlanta takes Barr.

Also if Mike Evans goes before Marquise Lee id expect to look out my window and see plates of bacon flying around. Stephen Tuitt is probably going to go higher as well

33. Jacksonville- OG David Yankey

There's no way that 6 of the top 20 picks will be QB's.  And call me crazy, but I think Tampa may roll with Glennon for a season or two to see how he pans out.  He's got potential.  If we're first, then  Tampa will probably pick Clowney.

And there's no way Carr gets picked after Manziel.

People really need to get over Manziel. His measurables will be embarrassing at the combine. No chance he goes over guys like Carr, Petty, Mett.

TEST

Quote:People really need to get over Manziel. His measurables will be embarrassing at the combine. No chance he goes over guys like Carr, Petty, Mett.

Is that what we use to determine success at the NFL level now?

Quote:Is that what we use to determine success at the NFL level now?

It's a big part, yes. It always has been. He already has a plethora of flaws in his game. If he doesn't have measurables at the combine to help his stock, he has no chance to go that high. ESPECIALLY with personality concerns.

TEST

Quote:There's no way that 6 of the top 20 picks will be QB's.  And call me crazy, but I think Tampa may roll with Glennon for a season or two to see how he pans out.  He's got potential.  If we're first, then  Tampa will probably pick Clowney.

And there's no way Carr gets picked after Manziel.

I read an article that stated as many as 7 QB's might go in the first round, it's certainly possible. If the Bucs clean house I don't believe they'll roll with Glennon, usually a new GM and coach will want their own guy.

Quote:People really need to get over Manziel. His measurables will be embarrassing at the combine. No chance he goes over guys like Carr, Petty, Mett.

I think you'll be surprised in May if this is your stance, I'm not a Manziel fan, but it was telling when the Cleveland Browns sent all of their scouts to watch him earlier this year, this is when the Browns were an 0-2 football team. I think he goes in the top 10, we shall see.

Quote:I think you'll be surprised in May if this is your stance, I'm not a Manziel fan, but it was telling when the Cleveland Browns sent all of their scouts to watch him earlier this year, this is when the Browns were an 0-2 football team. I think he goes in the top 10, we shall see.

...Uh....The Browns sent their scouts to watch the TAMU game. Which was filled with NFL prospects. Not to mention two absolute lock first rounders on TAMU not named Johnny.

TEST

Quote:...Uh....The Browns sent their scouts to watch the TAMU game. Which was filled with NFL prospects. Not to mention two absolute lock first rounders on TAMU not named Johnny.

Peter King reported via Monday Morning Quarterback and during the weather delay of the Sunday Night Football game that Cleveland assistant general manager Ray Farmer attended this past Saturday's Alabama at Texas A&M game to scout A&M star quarterback Johnny Manziel. Manziel threw for 464 yards and he ran for an additional 98 yards against 'Bama, and many experts and analysts expect that the young man known as "Johnny Football" will eventually declare for the 2014 NFL Draft. King had the following to say on the NFL prospect:

Quote:Draft slots based on season ending today.

At this point in time I'll be surprised if Ifo Ekpre-Olomu is the Lions 1st Round selection.  The reason being,  the Lions have been putting much more emphasis on size at CB the last couple of seasons.   Ifo Ekpre-Olomu might prove to be worth pick # 24 but my guess is he will end up with another team.

Quote:It's a big part, yes. It always has been. He already has a plethora of flaws in his game. If he doesn't have measurables at the combine to help his stock, he has no chance to go that high. ESPECIALLY with personality concerns.

None of us know how high he'll go, however if Blaine Gabbert can go at 10, and Chrisitan Ponder at 12, it's certainly possible a team could take Manziel higher than what some might think.