Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Anbody like my new profile picture?

Please Reply

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Kinda creepy...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Kinda creepy...

But what do you think about the profile picture?

I like it.  It has words in it.  Words describe things to me, and that appeals to my sense of reading words.

"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."

Quote:I like it.  It has words in it.  Words describe things to me, and that appeals to my sense of reading words.

Word!

yea, i make it myself!!!

[Image: tumblr_lkgdr87pp71qzekiko1_500.gif]

Is that Mr. Bill's nephew?

I would really like a symbolic explanation of the colors, words and gestures you chose to incorporate in this profile pic.

Does the teal represent Jags? Is that in fact teal? I am slightly colorblind. The black splotch is???? Is that your signature on the pic?

it is not teal, ms paint doesn't have teal, it is the logo of my television show, that is a picture of me.

Quote:it is not teal, ms paint doesn't have teal, it is the logo of my television show, that is a picture of me.
Are you the guy that sells the knives after "it's always sunny in Philadelphia" concludes Comedy Central's early morning line up?

I think we found a mate for JW

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Quote:I think we found a mate for JW

D6 ... Right?

They would make a really cute couple, and they both pay attention to details. Especially in the NFL. I have to say, I am impressed ... not that it isn't hard to impress me. Smile

I was being silly TG. I really like your profile pic. 

Quote:Word!

I counted 22 words. :blink:

Quote:it is not teal, ms paint doesn't have teal, it is the logo of my television show, that is a picture of me.

Good news buddy, they do have teal on ms paint.

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2013, 08:26 PM by JagsQuest.)

Quote:Good news buddy, they do have teal on ms paint.
Well now that I know this it totally changes my opinion of TG's profile pic. I find it to be offensive and completely devoid of any loyalty.

I demand you change the teal like color to teal TG!!!!

I hereby officially renounce my liking of your profile pic and will boycott viewership of the Tyler Gabbert show until reparations have been administered.

I do not know what half of the words I just used mean...

they do?

FIXED

Quote:I counted 22 words. :blink:

Over achiever!!!

Quote:FIXED
Thank you sir! An Emmy with your name on it is being forged at this very moment.