Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
City approves scoreboard funding for Everbank

Quote:Great point on the Miami game. They do have severe bandwagon fans in South Florida but until they get a new stadium or conduct a major overhaul of Joe Robbie Everbank can still offer more greenbacks.

You make another great point with the Notre Dame/Navy game and the fact that it is going to be expensive. Any neutral site game that we truly want is going to be high profile and expensive. Will be a you get what you pay for type scenario. I also like your Notre Dame/Navy suggestion because Notre Dame - yes, and Navy -yes!

The perfect neutral site game in addition to Fla/Ga will be FSU/Clemson. Those two fan bases will storm Jax with two of the best fan bases in college football and they are both basically revered like professional franchises.

Next year FSU opens the season in Dallas against Oklahoma State. Not sure of the payouts to each school but I am sure it is signifigant. I would love to see a game like that in Jacksonville. But it will take alot of money.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:One thing comes to mind when I read the vast majority of your posts. Is this an act, or are you really that dopey?

i DO TEND TO LEAN TO THE LEFT

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Mayor Brown is bad for Jacksonville if you want this city to grow.... His main focus has been the Jaguars and firing good people......We need a mayor with a brain... not a mayor that follows billionaires around like a bad lawyer chasing ambulances.

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WHEN KAHN SELLS THIS TEAM TO LONDON OR LOS ANGELES,?.?.?

I guess we fall back on the Gator Bowl and Monster Truck Rally....SMH

Wow.  Just wow...

Quote:Glad to hear that the pools will not be swimming pools but instead will be unique, visually attractive water features that represent northeast Florida.

The last thing I want the camera panning in on is 4 sun burnt rednecks in jean shorts and sunburns with empty cans of Bud Light floating in the water...LOL...that would be an accurate reflection of northeast Florida also, just not the one we want the nation to see.
Oh man I'm in pain reading this lol

I've heard from a lot of people that TMD walks around with his head stuck up his culo.

And I mean, alot of people.

Shad Khan - Please click below:

http://www.from-the-heart-feng-shui.com/...curse.html

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That fool florio posted a pic of the OLD score board when breaking the story.

figures. Guess he thought our old one had to have numbers put up by hand.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:That fool florio posted a pic of the OLD score board when breaking the story.

figures. Guess he thought our old one had to have numbers put up by hand.

Florio tries so hard to be funny. Remember earlier this year when he got smoked on Twitter by our mascot? Now that was hilarious.

;

;