Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
OSU WR, "I think we'd wipe the field with both of them."

http://espn.go.com/college-football/stor...aches-poll

I wish some how that Ohio St could get into the game against either Bama or FSU.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Is it bad that I thought he was talking about us or TB?

Quote:Is it bad that I thought he was talking about us or TB?
Bad yes, but even more alarming is the fact that it is probably a sign of brain damage. :whistling:

;

Quote:Bad yes, but even more alarming is the fact that it is probably a sign of brain damage. :whistling:

Well, I errrr hcguaauewqa.

Never even heard of that guy. Nonetheless, he's not very smart.

Why is he apologizing again? 

Not a 'Bama or FSU fan....but both of those teams are head and shoulders above Ohio State....that guy must have taken too many blows to the head!!

Quote: Not a 'Bama or FSU fan....but both of those teams are head and shoulders above Ohio State....that guy must have taken too many blows to the head!!

He admitted he is biased, so the guy obviously does not have brain damage.

I wouldnt have apologized for a thing. He's wrong IMO but he is entitled to his belief and if others dont jive with the tune then change the radio station.

Quote:He admitted he is biased, so the guy obviously does not have brain damage.

How do you know that? Have you spoken with his doctor?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2013, 06:59 PM by TravC59.)

Quote:I wouldnt have apologized for a thing. He's wrong IMO but he is entitled to his belief and if others dont jive with the tune then change the radio station.
He sure is entitled to his belief, or opinion that OSU would "wipe the field with both of them". Others are entitled to their own belief that he is high as a kite too. If others don't jive with that then they can change the radio station.

;

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2013, 09:13 PM by navyguy.)

just OBTW the last OSU regular season game against a top 10 team was September of 2009......no wonder we laugh at their schedule!!

Quote:How do you know that? Have you spoken with his doctor?

Because he was expressing confidence in his team's ability to win and sharing an opinion that is optimistic. A brain-damaged person suffers depression and has a fear of the future.

What was he supposed to say?  "Oh no, no, no, we don't want no part of those teams?"  If a player on any team didn't think his team could win I wouldn't want him on my team.  

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:What was he supposed to say?  "Oh no, no, no, we don't want no part of those teams?"  If a player on any team didn't think his team could win I wouldn't want him on my team.  

You should change your avatar to Ohio State's block O. Sometimes I think you are an undercover Buckeyes fan.

Quote: just OBTW the last OSU regular season game against a top 10 team was September of 2009......no wonder we laugh at their schedule!!

And if you amended that stat to show opponents ranked in the top 25, what would they say?

Somehow it's Ohio State's fault that all their opponents haven't been able to climb into the top 10? (Seeing as they would have fallen out of the top 10 after losing to Ohio State anyway , I fail to see how it matters)

Next year when there's a playoff format, and your sec schools will have to beat Ohio State to advance, you will see first hand - This isn't Tressel's Ohio State anymore.

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2013, 12:33 AM by CSTblank.)

Quote:What was he supposed to say? "Oh no, no, no, we don't want no part of those teams?" If a player on any team didn't think his team could win I wouldn't want him on my team.
This. The level of SEC superiority on display across the country is appalling.

(I'm aware Florida State is in the ACC, I'm just saying)

Btw, I don't think he's wrong. Florida State and Alabama should pray that Ohio State doesn't meet either of them in the NC, that way they each at least have a shot at winning.

Lol..I do hope either Bama or FSU loses so we can watch one of the two blow out OSU. Will be as bad as watching Bama and ND but at least we won't hear anything from Buckeyes for awhile
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Quote:Because he was expressing confidence in his team's ability to win and sharing an opinion that is optimistic. A brain-damaged person suffers depression and has a fear of the future.

A person boasting about his team might be hiding a fear of failure, hence the reason to unnecessarily boast. According to your definition the writer might be suffering from brain damage.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:LOL I do hope either Bama or FSU loses so we can watch one of the two blow out OSU. Will be as bad as watching Bama and ND but at least we won't hear anything from Buckeyes for awhile

So you think nobody else can blow out Ohio State? Wonderful. The fewer teams there are that can blow out Ohio State, the better.

I don't know what makes you think we won't hear anything from the Buckeyes for a while. If they lose a BCS game again, that will not stop them from going undefeated in 2014.