Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
"Killing Kennedy" on National Goegraphic Channel This Weekend

Quote:Why does Oswald have to not be the shooter?  I think there was a conspiracy.  LBJ was probably in on it.  I still think Oswald was probably the shooter.

The only way we'll know for certain is if we get a TARDIS though.

We lived in Texas for several years when I was little and my parents became really good friends with this old couple that they had met at the club. These were old Texas money people. The old man had been really good friends with LBJ...campaigned with him, that kind of thing. He and my dad were talking about JFK one time and my dad asked him if he thought LBJ had had anything to do with the shooting. The old man told my dad that LBJ was probably one of the most honorable people he'd ever met and couldn't imagine him having anything to do with it, BUT Lady Bird on the other hand, there wasn't a doubt in his mind that she would have done something like that. I guess she was a real [BLEEP].

Who knows...I just always found that interesting.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

After watching the film in slo-mo, anybody that knows anything about entrance and exit wounds will tell you that shot came from the front....... Why on earth do you think Jackie was trying to retrieve, and but back in, part of his head that was blown off from the trunk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q91RZko5Gw

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:6.5 × 52 mm Italian Carcano M91/38 bolt-action rifle with a six-round magazine

Nobody, and I mean Nobody, can get off 3 shots in that period of time with a bolt action rifle.

Especially that one because it had a tendency to jam.

Simply not true. It has been done. Read up on it.

And I like that comment about "probably" LBJ being in on it. Probably? He either was or wasn't.

And how could it have been LBJ when it was the CIA? Or wait, I mean the Mafia. Or wait, I mean the Texas oil men. Or wait, I mean the military-industrial complex. Or wait, I mean the Russians. Or wait, I mean the Cubans.

We seem to always want a complex solution when the most simple is usually the correct answer. Oswald had motive and opportunity.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2013, 10:10 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:We lived in Texas for several years when I was little and my parents became really good friends with this old couple that they had met at the club. These were old Texas money people. The old man had been really good friends with LBJ...campaigned with him, that kind of thing. He and my dad were talking about JFK one time and my dad asked him if he thought LBJ had had anything to do with the shooting. The old man told my dad that LBJ was probably one of the most honorable people he'd ever met and couldn't imagine him having anything to do with it, BUT Lady Bird on the other hand, there wasn't a doubt in his mind that she would have done something like that. I guess she was a real *****.

Who knows...I just always found that interesting.

Maybe the old man was a litterer.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Simply not true. It has been done. Read up on it.

And I like that comment about "probably" LBJ being in on it. Probably? He either was or wasn't.

And how could it have been LBJ when it was the CIA? Or wait, I mean the Mafia. Or wait, I mean the Texas oil men. Or wait, I mean the military-industrial complex. Or wait, I mean the Russians. Or wait, I mean the Cubans.

We seem to always want a complex solution when the most simple is usually the correct answer. Oswald had motive and opportunity.

Yeah, I've seen a demonstration of those shots being fired that accurately and that quickly.

My suspicions that Oswald didn't act alone are really only that, suspicions. My thoughts are all based on the historical circumstances at the time. His death had so many predictable consequences, it just seems very possible to me that there is more to the story, but I doubt we'll ever know.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Maybe the old man was a litterer.

Why does the word that was that gets removed on my post show up on yours?

Quote:Why does the word that was that gets removed on my post show up on yours?

Such a potty mouth.

Quote:Such a potty mouth.

Thank you!! :yes:

Quote:Thank you!! :yes:

Now all we have to do is get quoted by a mod to let our true vocabularies shine.

I am a long time Kennedy Assination buff and have 20 some odd books on the murder written by both sides. All the books reside in my headboard of my bed which I read every single night. I was 8 years old when the assasination occurred and I remember vividly the announcement in my 3rd grade class from the principal for all the teachers to suspend class and report to the conference room. Shortly after the announcement the teachers rolled carts into the classrooms with a TV on it tuned to the news as the events were occurring.

It was a Friday at 12:30 pm just after lunch break. I, along with my family, sat in front of the TV all weekend long as the news progressed. We watched on live TV as Jack Ruby, (Jack Rubenstein) put a gun to Oswalds stomach squeezing the trigger ending the opportunity for Oswald to spill the beans.

I have a copy of the original Warren Commission Report essentially convicting Oswald as a lone nut acting alone. I have a book by Salvatore (Bill)  Bonanno Jr. of the Bonanno crime family (Bound by Honor) stating that Johnny Roselli of the Sam Giancana crime syndicate in Chicago told him that he, Roselli, was in a storm drain with a car parked over top of him,  when he put the shot into Kennedy's forehead.

I ask people this simple question: If the leader of the free world is murdered in a massive metropolitan downtown square with 100's of people as witnesses amongst rioteous chaos does it make logical sense that the entire police department can converge on a small theatre to pick out one guy who didn't pay for a ticket in 1-1/2 hour?

This incident in American history has always been my passion. It's one of those moments in history when you knew where you were when the event happened.

Oswald was exactly what he said he was:" I'm just a patsy"

Regards................the Chiefjag

Quote:I am a long time Kennedy Assination buff and have 20 some odd books on the murder written by both sides. All the books reside in my headboard of my bed which I read every single night. I was 8 years old when the assasination occurred and I remember vividly the announcement in my 3rd grade class from the principal for all the teachers to suspend class and report to the conference room. Shortly after the announcement the teachers rolled carts into the classrooms with a TV on it tuned to the news as the events were occurring.

It was a Friday at 12:30 pm just after lunch break. I, along with my family, sat in front of the TV all weekend long as the news progressed. We watched on live TV as Jack Ruby, (Jack Rubenstein) put a gun to Oswalds stomach squeezing the trigger ending the opportunity for Oswald to spill the beans.

I have a copy of the original Warren Commission Report essentially convicting Oswald as a lone nut acting alone. I have a book by Salvatore (Bill)  Bonanno Jr. of the Bonanno crime family (Bound by Honor) stating that Johnny Roselli of the Sam Giancana crime syndicate in Chicago told him that he, Roselli, was in a storm drain with a car parked over top of him,  when he put the shot into Kennedy's forehead.

I ask people this simple question: If the leader of the free world is murdered in a massive metropolitan downtown square with 100's of people as witnesses amongst rioteous chaos does it make logical sense that the entire police department can converge on a small theatre to pick out one guy who didn't pay for a ticket in 1-1/2 hour?

This incident in American history has always been my passion. It's one of those moments in history when you knew where you were when the event happened.

Oswald was exactly what he said he was:" I'm just a patsy"

Regards................the Chiefjag

I've been to Dealy Plaza and if Roselli did shoot Kennedy he would have had to do it from the back. I don't know how he could have gotten the angle since Elm Street slopes down hill and he was shooting from ground level.  Are specifics mentioned on where and how he allegedly shot Kennedy?

Quote:I've been to Dealy Plaza and if Roselli did shoot Kennedy he would have had to do it from the back. I don't know how he could have gotten the angle since Elm Street slopes down hill and he was shooting from ground level.  Are specifics mentioned on where and how he allegedly shot Kennedy?

Both Roselli and Bill Bonnano were in prison at the time when Roselli told Bonnano he shot Kennedy. He said Sam Giancana was suppose to have a getaway car waiting for him a few blocks away when he emerged from the storm drains but Giancana left him high and dry.

Yes, Elm Street slopes down so the limo was travelling in a downward direction then a shooter in a storm drain down street would be shooting in an upward direction which coincides with a bullet entering the front side of the forehead and blowing out the back of the orbital occipital.

In fact, one of the Navy Pathologists doctors doing the autopsy at Bethesda, Md., doctor James Humes, died about 2000 lived in Ponte Vedra.

Oswald was an egnimatic creature. A small man who wanted to be a big deal. He was a perfect puppet.

Regards.............the Chiefjag

Quote:Both Roselli and Bill Bonnano were in prison at the time when Roselli told Bonnano he shot Kennedy. He said Sam Giancana was suppose to have a getaway car waiting for him a few blocks away when he emerged from the storm drains but Giancana left him high and dry.

Yes, Elm Street slopes down so the limo was travelling in a downward direction then a shooter in a storm drain down street would be shooting in an upward direction which coincides with a bullet entering the front side of the forehead and blowing out the back of the orbital occipital.

In fact, one of the Navy Pathologists doctors doing the autopsy at Bethesda, Md., doctor James Humes, died about 2000 lived in Ponte Vedra.

Oswald was an egnimatic creature. A small man who wanted to be a big deal. He was a perfect puppet.

Regards.............the Chiefjag

But shooting from such a low position, I think, would cause the bullet to travel through the windshield.  Elm Street slopes downward, but not that steeply.  At least from my recollection.   

Quote:6.5 × 52 mm Italian Carcano M91/38 bolt-action rifle with a six-round magazine

Nobody, and I mean Nobody, can get off 3 shots in that period of time with a bolt action rifle.

Especially that one because it had a tendency to jam.

Not only that, the Mannlicher-Carcano rifle was an Italian rifle made in the early 1900's considered so innaccurate the Italian army would NOT buy it.

Oswald had a $3 plastic scope on it purchased by mail order.

Regards..........the Chiefjag

Quote:But shooting from such a low position, I think, would cause the bullet to travel through the windshield.  Elm Street slopes downward, but not that steeply.  At least from my recollection.   

But the limo was not travelling against the curb. It was travelling in the middle of the street with a curve in the road so a storm drain shot would have been from the right corner of the limo and to the side of Connelly.

Also, the doctors at Parkland Hospital all said the kill shot came from the front, but the Navy doctors were instructed, by admittance of them, said the shot came from the rear (implicating Oswald).

Also, most people don't know this but Oswald was "tested" by his handlers to fire a shot at General Edwin Walker to determine if he had the backbone to do the shot at Kennedy. Oswald was  dropped off at the end of the road to Walker's house where Oswald crawled down a drainage ditch and waited for Walker to appear in a window. Oswald fired a shot and missed. Perhaps that was the instruction. He passed the test.

It's my belief Oswald was told Kennedy was not adhering to safety concerns  and was told to fire a warning shot at the limo so the president would travel with a bubble on the car. Remember Oswald was a small man with big ideals wanting to be a big shot. This is the shot which missed and hit the bridge abuttment which splintered and hit James Tague in the cheek. Then the volley of shots rang out, dozens of witnesses claimed there were about 6 shots, and Oswald freaked. He knew something had been planned which he was not a part of but was probably the patsy. Then he scrambled to the break room, sat down , and contemplated what had happened.

Why would he go to a movie theatre? He was likely told to meet his handler there after his "warning" shot for further instructions or to be whisked away. Why would Dallas Police converge on a movie theatre after the leader of the free world was assassinated to find a guy who entered without buying a ticket? It must be the most monumentally greatest stroke of police work in history and it was done in less than 2 hours.

Regards................theChiefjag

Quote:But the limo was not travelling against the curb. It was travelling in the middle of the street with a curve in the road so a storm drain shot would have been from the right corner of the limo and to the side of Connelly.

Also, the doctors at Parkland Hospital all said the kill shot came from the front, but the Navy doctors were instructed, by admittance of them, said the shot came from the rear (implicating Oswald).

Also, most people don't know this but Oswald was "tested" by his handlers to fire a shot at General Edwin Walker to determine if he had the backbone to do the shot at Kennedy. Oswald was  dropped off at the end of the road to Walker's house where Oswald crawled down a drainage ditch and waited for Walker to appear in a window. Oswald fired a shot and missed. Perhaps that was the instruction. He passed the test.

It's my belief Oswald was told Kennedy was not adhering to safety concerns  and was told to fire a warning shot at the limo so the president would travel with a bubble on the car. Remember Oswald was a small man with big ideals wanting to be a big shot. This is the shot which missed and hit the bridge abuttment which splintered and hit James Tague in the cheek. Then the volley of shots rang out, dozens of witnesses claimed there were about 6 shots, and Oswald freaked. He knew something had been planned which he was not a part of but was probably the patsy. Then he scrambled to the break room, sat down , and contemplated what had happened.

Why would he go to a movie theatre? He was likely told to meet his handler there after his "warning" shot for further instructions or to be whisked away. Why would Dallas Police converge on a movie theatre after the leader of the free world was assassinated to find a guy who entered without buying a ticket? It must be the most monumentally greatest stroke of police work in history and it was done in less than 2 hours.

Do you think Jack Ruby was sent in to clean up, or was he really driven by anger and it was just stupid good luck for the bad guys?  Honest question. 

Nice posts chief. But to the fourth paragraph from your above post, if that were the case, then why would Oswald take off his ring and leave most of his money with his wife? Those are actions from a man not expecting to return. Not to mention, after he was caught he had that sorta grin on his face. A small man trying to be a big shot and actually accomplish in his goal fits just as well.

I'm not questioning you, I'd just like to read it for myself, but where can I read the stuff from the dr at parkland? I vaguely remember hearing something of the affect. Since there aren't photos (that I'm aware of) of Kennedy's wounds that can support the evidence of a frontal shot I can't just take anyone's word on that.

This was well before my time but I must say I am completely fascinated by it.

Quote:But the limo was not travelling against the curb. It was travelling in the middle of the street with a curve in the road so a storm drain shot would have been from the right corner of the limo and to the side of Connelly.

Not the storm drain theory! Does that make any sense to you at all? And not a witness in sight?

You can believe whatever you want, of course, but come on.

And Oswald had "handlers"? And yet over 50 years and no one knows who they are or has offered any proof that they exist.

With hundreds of journalists looking for the scoop of the century - no scoops.

No proof offered which would result in millions of dollars to the "insider".

No deathbed confessions from anyone in the massive conspiracy.

I understand the fun involved having all these fairy tales floating around, but sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

The most radical theory to most people, apparently, is that Oswald acted alone. I think he did.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Do you think Jack Ruby was sent in to clean up, or was he really driven by anger and it was just stupid good luck for the bad guys?  Honest question. 
If there was a conspiracy, I don't think there is any doubt that Ruby was sent it to clean it all up.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Do you think Jack Ruby was sent in to clean up, or was he really driven by anger and it was just stupid good luck for the bad guys?  Honest question. 

Of course Ruby was sent in to silence Oswald. Ruby was part of the mob, who did the shooting. It's my belief Oswald was not suppose to leave Dealey Plaza alive. He was suppose to be shot in a shootout, thereby neatly closing the entire case. When Oswald got out of there alive, he had to be silenced.

Jack Ruby told Gerald Ford and Earl Waren from his prison cell that he wanted to tell the truth but they had to get him out of Dallas because his life was in danger. He told them if they took him to D.C. he would tell all. He died in prison a few days  later from "cancer". It was later revealed by several sources at the time the FBI had invented a radioactive substance the size of a pin head which could be delivered into a person's leg through the tip of a closed umbrella. They invented this in an attempt to get close enough to Fidel Castro. The substance would kill the person.

Several dancers at Ruby's Carousel Club testified they saw Oswald and Ruby together in the club. Now, most people will understand that employees will notice who is sitting at a table with the boss, so it's hard to imagine they were mistaken. Especially a man of such small stature as Oswald. Just by the mere fact the two of them knew each other relegates the lone nut theory out the window.

Furthermore, Abraham Zapruder was not the only one filming the motorcade that day. The other's had their film footage confiscated by Dallas Police and FBI. Zapruder got his film out of there and sold it to LIfe Magazine. At that point the conspirators had a problem.

I highly recommend Bill Bonnano's book, Bound by Honor. He points out how the Kennedy's and the Bonannos were closely intertwined simply because the patriarchs of both clans were men of high regards in social circles of the affluent. It is also well known Kennedy was using back channels with the mob in attempts to assassinate Fidel Castro.

Regards.........the Chiefjag