Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
"Killing Kennedy" on National Goegraphic Channel This Weekend

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:http://www.viewzone.com/lbj/indexx.html

Cool - more Nut Stuff. There seems to be no end of it, nor an end to the suckers who absorb the silliness.

There needs to be some Conspiracy Convention, where all the nuts are locked in a room and are not allowed out until one unified theory of conspiracy is agreed upon.

I don't care if the it's CIA, Mafia, LBJ, or whatever - just one theory, please!

It's just too hard keeping up with the loons.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Cool - more Nut Stuff. There seems to be no end of it, nor an end to the suckers who absorb the silliness.

There needs to be some Conspiracy Convention, where all the nuts are locked in a room and are not allowed out until one unified theory of conspiracy is agreed upon.

I don't care if the it's CIA, Mafia, LBJ, or whatever - just one theory, please!

It's just too hard keeping up with the loons.

I notice you brought nothing of intelligence to try and point out/ disprove the argument that the linked article brought forth. 

Shocker. 

Quote:I notice you brought nothing of intelligence to try and point out/ disprove the argument that the linked article brought forth. 

Shocker. 

You want to talk shocker? How not surprised was I that you would link that kind of silliness.

And if you think a message board is the proper venue to try and refute your link, other than to say it's the ranting of a loon, is simplistic in the extreme.

Let me just say - there is no (none, nada) credible evidence linking LBJ with the assassination of John Kennedy.

But of course you've already shown that you have an incredibly low threshold concerning the definition of credible.

Enjoy your fantasies.

Quote:You want to talk shocker? How not surprised was I that you would link that kind of silliness.

And if you think a message board is the proper venue to try and refute your link, other than to say it's the ranting of a loon, is simplistic in the extreme.

Let me just say - there is no (none, nada) credible evidence linking LBJ with the assassination of John Kennedy.

But of course you've already shown that you have an incredibly low threshold concerning the definition of credible.

Enjoy your fantasies.
fWIT, I thought your post was on topic, not only that, I agree with it.

He must be in a bad mood lately arguing with winger dinger.

Quote:You want to talk shocker? How not surprised was I that you would link that kind of silliness.

Enjoy your fantasies.

yes, that is much better.....boy you really know how to present a compelling argument don't you?

Anyone can just say that "there is no credible evidence linking LBJ with the assassination of JFK" but according to that link it paints a plausible scenario in detail. Much more detail than some "uh, not credible" response. Can't you provide some reasoning in detail why you don't think the linked story has any merit?

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2013, 11:21 AM by Adam2012.)

Quote:yes, that is much better.....boy you really know how to present a compelling argument don't you?

Anyone can just say that "there is no credible evidence linking LBJ with the assassination of JFK" but according to that link it paints a plausible scenario in detail. Much more detail than some "uh, not credible" response. Can't you provide some reasoning in detail why you don't think the linked story has any merit?

I have a better idea. Since you seem to think this Yahoo has some credibility why don't you tell me why he makes sense.

If you think there is sufficient evidence you should be able to  state his case in a concise and clear manner.

Or do you just take the bait hook line and sinker for any person looking to make a buck off a dead President?

Debating with conspiracy theorists is pointless, because even if you did happen to convince them that their theory was wrong, they just latch on to a new one and say "well dis-prove this!".

Quote:Debating with conspiracy theorists is pointless, because even if you did happen to convince them that their theory was wrong, they just latch on to a new one and say "well dis-prove this!".

Very true. There are only about 2,873 sites on the Kennedy assassination alone.

Not surprised that TMD never responded.

I really got into the 9/11 conspiracy. Reading some of those forums are a riot. You have moderate conspiracy theorists that questions things, extreme ones that try to "prove" things, and loony ones that make stuff up. They are all on the same forum agreeing on the same conspiracy, but argue about the facts.

Like you said, they never have one story. If they could all get together and come up with one story and not stories that discredit each other, then I would have a lot more time taking them seriously. Until then, it is just an endless game of whack-a-mole.

Quote:Very true. There are only about 2,873 sites on the Kennedy assassination alone.

Not surprised that TMD never responded.

No no no, the burden to respond was on you. I provided a link, you shot it down with the typical nothing response. Then I asked you to speak your piece on just WHY in DETAIL why the article was bunk. YOU could not do it, and tried to turn the tables. Its typical of your kind to do something like that.

Quote:No no no, the burden to respond was on you. I provided a link, you shot it down with the typical nothing response. Then I asked you to speak your piece on just WHY in DETAIL why the article was bunk. YOU could not do it, and tried to turn the tables. Its typical of your kind to do something like that.

There's the mole now.

Quote:There's the mole now.
Can you give a reason as to why the theory in that link is not credible? Or just going to shy away for the 4th time?
Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Why don't conspiracy theorists ever debate/debunk one another?

Quote:Can you give a reason as to why the theory in that link is not credible? Or just going to shy away for the 4th time?

Have you read it? It doesn't give any verifiable leads or testimony.

You don't think there aren't a thousand journalists who would love to have the fame and glory of breaking the case? Many "real" journalists have looked into the LBJ angle and haven't found anything.

You think this Yahoo has? Like what?

(And this doesn't even count the fact that the link came from TMD, which should really make you suspicious.)

Speaking on Conspiracy Theories, I saw a documentary on the Sandy Hook shooting.  The person who made it said that all the parents, the town, everyone was in on it. 

It's crazy the stuff that people come up with to major events.

Quote:Speaking on Conspiracy Theories, I saw a documentary on the Sandy Hook shooting.  The person who made it said that all the parents, the town, everyone was in on it. 

Hadn't heard about that one, but not surprised. It seems every out of the norm event comes with it's own Nut Theory.

Can you imagine what the internet would have been like had it existed in November 22, 1963?

I believe it would have blown up.

Quote:Speaking on Conspiracy Theories, I saw a documentary on the Sandy Hook shooting.  The person who made it said that all the parents, the town, everyone was in on it. 

Did you see the one where the dad was seen laughing before talking to the cameras, and his emotions changed as he walked up? That one was weird. 

Quote:Did you see the one where the dad was seen laughing before talking to the cameras, and his emotions changed as he walked up? That one was weird. 

There was a lot that was weird about that whole situation.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]