Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Posluszny suffers concussion in collision with Branch

The Jaguars best defensive player suffers a concussion in the win in Tennessee.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I figured we'd be dealing with this as soon as the play happened.  He and Branch are both fortunate it wasn't far worse.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 07:39 PM by Haterade.)

If only we drafted Stephen Hill/Alshon/Janoris. Branch bad

I was going to ask what happened to Poz.

What is Branch's injury?

Quote:I figured we'd be dealing with this as soon as the play happened. He and Branch are both fortunate it wasn't far worse.

I did too. When Poz tried to stand and stumbled over I knew it was pretty bad. I hope its not too serious.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Quote:I did too. When Poz tried to stand and stumbled over I knew it was pretty bad. I hope its not too serious.

I did not see that. I was watching the medical staff work with Branch.

You know a player is concussed when that happens.

I wish we would have drafted someone other than Branch..the minute we did over Alshon I cried. 

Well look on the bright side at least we get to see more Reynolds right?

Quote:Well look on the bright side at least we get to see more Reynolds right?

Is he the backup MLB? Maybe it is just me, but I never heard his name.

Quote:Is he the backup MLB? Maybe it is just me, but I never heard his name.
It's just you...

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

It was a scary moment, I hope hes feeling better. Branch on the other hand....well I dont wish him harm but...yeah...

Branch has taken out more players on his own team than opposing teams. 

Nevermind the obvious, could anyone imagine Justin Blackmon and Alshon Jeffrey on this roster? Holy hell the disruption they could cause. Blackmon gets a free pass with this disaster of a season. If he doesn't get it together from 2014 and out than darn him, but other than that.... LIGHTS OUT TANDEM. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Quote:Nevermind the obvious, could anyone imagine Justin Blackmon and Alshon Jeffrey on this roster? Holy hell the disruption they could cause. Blackmon gets a free pass with this disaster of a season. If he doesn't get it together from 2014 and out than darn him, but other than that.... LIGHTS OUT TANDEM. 

Not really. 

Quote:Well look on the bright side at least we get to see more Reynolds right?

Exactly what I was gonna say

Though poz has been excellent these last few Weeks and is a big loss

Reynolds has been very good on special team with good up the field speed and a solid tackle

would like to.see if he could step up

Quote:Nevermind the obvious, could anyone imagine Justin Blackmon and Alshon Jeffrey on this roster? Holy hell the disruption they could cause. Blackmon gets a free pass with this disaster of a season. If he doesn't get it together from 2014 and out than darn him, but other than that.... LIGHTS OUT TANDEM. 
He's used up his free pass in college, then got 3 more strikes!  Guy gets no more free passes for the rest of his career.  He's lucky to still have a job...for now.

I am interested to see Reynolds get MLB playing time.  Sorry for Poz...

Wow, Caldwell is really dumb for not releasing Andre Branch before he hurt Posluszny. I knew the hire was a mistake from the beginning.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:Wow, Caldwell is really dumb for not releasing Andre Branch before he hurt Posluszny. I knew the hire was a mistake from the beginning.

If we pick Clowney, Branch will be timbered.

Quote:If we pick Clowney, Branch will be timbered.
Won't happen.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>