Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 12 Games Of Interest

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 01:12 PM by TravC59.)

Thursday, November 14th

7:30 PM Georgia Tech at No. 8 Clemson

Saturday, November 16th

1:00 PM

Virginia Military Institute @ Citadel

3:30 PM No. 25 Georgia at No. 7 Auburn

3:30 PM No. 12 Oklahoma State at No. 24 Texas

3:30 PM No. 23 Miami (FL) at Duke

7:00 PM Texas Tech vs. No. 5 Baylor*

7:00 PM Florida at No. 10 South Carolina

If only to me.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think Georgia upsets Auburn

;

;

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 12:41 PM by jtmoney.)

What a slow week for college football.  Any chance florida loses to Georgia Southern?

Quote:What a slow week for college football.  Any chance florida loses to Georgia Southern?
No. My Dogs lost to them 28-21 and were vastly undermanned. I still can't believe that GSU and App are headed to D1.

;

UNC +1 @ Pitt

Quote:No. My Dogs lost to them 28-21 and were vastly undermanned. I still can't believe that GSU and App are headed to D1.

Okay.  Well, if you can pull of a win against SC, maybe you can save losing season.

Miami better beat Duke. They barely got by Chapel Hill. 

No Duke for Duke. Sad

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Quote:What a slow week for college football.  Any chance Florida loses to Georgia Southern?

You obviously can't read. It says Florida plays at South Carolina.

Quote:No. My Dogs lost to them 28-21 and were vastly undermanned. I still can't believe that GSU and App are headed to D1.

Are you a Mississippi State fan? Georgia lost to Missouri and beat Florida.

Quote:You obviously can't read. It says Florida plays at South Carolina.

You are correct, I can't read, obviously. Not sure how I'm able to type coherent sentences, but what are all those symbols you posted above?

Quote:Are you a Mississippi State fan? Georgia lost to Missouri and beat Florida.
No, I hate Georgie and Miss. St. I am a Citadel Bulldog.

;

Quote:You obviously can't read. It says Florida plays at South Carolina.
Wallbash

;

I'm slightly hurt that UCF vs Temple doesn't interest you. Ill work through this though.

Quote:I'm slightly hurt that UCF vs Temple doesn't interest you. Ill work through this though.
To each their own. I know plenty who like this one.

;

i havent done my normal writeup for the week but dont forget about tonight... 9-1 Ball St vs #15 9-0 Northern Illinois.  Arguably the two best teams in the MAC.  Both in the western division.  Barring something unexpected, the winner will play in the MAC championship game against Bowling Green or Buffalo. 

Northern Illinois didnt deserve the Orange Bowl last year but may be a better team this year.  Played Iowa just as tough as the Buckeyes did... and they did it on the road while the Buckeyes got them at home.

Quote:Miami better beat Duke. They barely got by Chapel Hill. 

No Duke for Duke. Sad

Without Duke, I like Duke @ Duke.

Quote:i havent done my normal writeup for the week but dont forget about tonight... 9-1 Ball St vs #15 9-0 Northern Illinois.  Arguably the two best teams in the MAC.  Both in the western division.  Barring something unexpected, the winner will play in the MAC championship game against Bowling Green or Buffalo. 

Northern Illinois didnt deserve the Orange Bowl last year but may be a better team this year.  Played Iowa just as tough as the Buckeyes did... and they did it on the road while the Buckeyes got them at home.
Nothern Illinois sucks !!  They should be banned from BCS bowls after last season.  Just Horrible !!!

Quote:Nothern Illinois sucks !!  They should be banned from BCS bowls after last season.  Just Horrible !!!

Not saying I disagree, but aren't they ranked?

Quote:Not saying I disagree, but aren't they ranked?
They are, and aren't a bad football team either.

;

The TylerGabbert show will analyze all matchups, tune in tonight at 13:00 PM!