Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BCS Standings Week 12

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 12:04 PM by jtmoney.)

Updated BCS standings below.  Looks like Bama and Noles have firm grasp on #1 and #2 (which we already knew).  Baylor behind one loss Stanford and Ohio State took #3 spot.  I have a feeling Ohio State is going to fall if Baylor and Stanford keep winning.

On a side note not related to the polls, Bama looked very beatable against LSU.  LSU made huge mistake after huge mistake.  Bama deserves to be where they are, but the Noles maybe a more talented team.  

1Alabama .9958

2 Florida State .9619

3 Ohio State .8926

4 Stanford .8689

5 Baylor .8618

6 Oregon .7665

7 Auburn .7206

8 Clemson .7200

9 Missouri .7118

10 South Carolina .5584

11 Texas A&M .5473

12 Oklahoma State .4671

13 UCLA .4548

14 Fresno State .4317

15 Northern Illinois .3505

16 Michigan State .3417

17 UCF .3411

18 Oklahoma .2926

19 Arizona State .2833

20 Louisville .2806

21 LSU .2757

22 Wisconsin .2612

23 Miami (FL) .1471

24 Texas .1092

25 Georgia .0857

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bama is weak at corner this year. If we make it, which it's looking like we will, I like our chances against their secondary.

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 12:25 PM by TravC59.)

Quote:Updated BCS standings below.  Looks like Bama and Noles have firm grasp on #1 and #2 (which we already knew).  Baylor behind one loss Stanford and Ohio State took #3 spot.  I have a feeling Ohio State is going to fall if Baylor and Stanford keep winning.

On a side note not related to the polls, Bama looked very beatable against LSU.  LSU made huge mistake after huge mistake.  Bama deserves to be where they are, but the Noles maybe a more talented team.  

1Alabama .9958

2 Florida State .9619

3 Ohio State .8926

4 Stanford .8689

5 Baylor .8618

6 Oregon .7665

7 Auburn .7206

8 Clemson .7200

9 Missouri .7118

10 South Carolina .5584

11 Texas A&M .5473

12 Oklahoma State .4671

13 UCLA .4548

14 Fresno State .4317

15 Northern Illinois .3505

16 Michigan State .3417

17 UCF .3411

18 Oklahoma .2926

19 Arizona State .2833

20 Louisville .2806

21 LSU .2757

22 Wisconsin .2612

23 Miami (FL) .1471

24 Texas .1092

25 Georgia .0857
I will say this about mistake after mistake. At some point the mistakes aren't just an Oops sort of thing. Good teams can force those mistakes and Bama has majored in that area for years now.

Bama-Auburn will be interesting this season.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Ucf

Quote:I will say this about mistake after mistake. At some point the mistakes aren't just an Oops sort of thing. Good teams can force those mistakes and Bama has majored in that area for years now.

Bama-Auburn will be interesting this season.

I agree, but the goal line TD was a mistake.  LSU just isn't in the bama and FSU class. 

Texas AM is still the only team that can compete with Bama.  If A&M could play any defense at all they would have beat them.

Manziel 2014!

Quote:Texas AM is still the only team that can compete with Bama.  If A&M could play any defense at all they would have beat them.

If the Noles play bama, they can certainly compete with them.  They are as complete as bama is from special teams to defense to offense and both teams have small advantages at various positions.

Quote:Texas AM is still the only team that can compete with Bama.  If A&M could play any defense at all they would have beat them.

[Image: Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif]

Quote:[Image: Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif]

You know, sometimes words can't express what a gif can.

Crushed. A&M wins 2, maybe 3 to this point without Manziel.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:If the Noles play bama, they can certainly compete with them.  They are as complete as bama is from special teams to defense to offense and both teams have small advantages at various positions.

FSU cant stay with them.  FSU hasnt played anyone.  Bama will crush them just like they did to LSU this weekend.

Manziel 2014!

Quote:Ucf

I feel great for them. This is similar to what happened to USF a few years ago. Hopefully it works out better in the long run than it did for them. 

Oh, and at least the Canes are still ranked, so that's good. Although with FSU coming up it doesn't look like the Canes will end the season ranked. Sad

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Quote:FSU cant stay with them.  FSU hasnt played anyone.  Bama will crush them just like they did to LSU this weekend.

Okay do-kay.  You mostly have troll posts so I'll just refrain from a pointless argument.

Quote:Okay do-kay.  You mostly have troll posts so I'll just refrain from a pointless argument.

<span style="color:rgb(34,34,34);">Who have they beat? Clemson and Miami? Both teams are overrated. Look what happened to Miami against VT. Bama beats FSU by double digits guaranteed.
</span>

Manziel 2014!

Quote:Who have they beat? Clemson and Miami? Both teams are overrated. Look what happened to Miami against VT. Bama beats FSU by double digits guaranteed.

Oops, I forgot Miami already played FSU. Maybe they will end the season ranked after all. They have Duke, Virginia and Pitt left. Pitt will be the hard one, but we'll see. 

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Quote:Who have they beat? Clemson and Miami? Both teams are overrated. Look what happened to Miami against VT. Bama beats FSU by double digits guaranteed.

Like I said, it isn't worth arguing over who they've beaten. Obviously you don't even think Clemson is a good opponent or good win . Regardless of our opponents, that has nothing to do with how good FSU is.

Quote:FSU cant stay with them.  FSU hasnt played anyone.  Bama will crush them just like they did to LSU this weekend.

The hate is strong in this one.

I love the "FSU hasn't played anyone" argument. We went on the road into a hostile environment and beat the then #3 ranked team by 37. It was 51-7 with 14 seconds left. We go to Clemson and spank them and everyone says "oh well Clemson is overrated." No, FSU is just that good this year. I will give you Miami. Miami was a fraud from the start. Clemson is still a good team.

FSU is the only team in the country this year that can go toe-to-toe with Bama.

Has not played anyone? Where were you when they went to #5 Clemson and hosted #7 Miami? Both games were blowouts.

Why did Oklahoma drop so far? Weren't the Sooners #10 going into the Baylor game?

Quote:The hate is strong in this one.

I love the "FSU hasn't played anyone" argument. We went on the road into a hostile environment and beat the then #3 ranked team by 37. It was 51-7 with 14 seconds left. We go to Clemson and spank them and everyone says "oh well Clemson is overrated." No, FSU is just that good this year. I will give you Miami. Miami was a fraud from the start. Clemson is still a good team.

FSU is the only team in the country this year that can go toe-to-toe with Bama.

Not sure if you watched week 3 but A&M already went toe to to with bama...

Clemson is overrated.  They dont play anyone either.  The whole ACC is week.  Clemson one big win came against Georiga in Clemson, and come on we all know how good Aaron Murphy is in big games.

Mark my words.  If FSU makes it to the title game they lose by double digits vs bama.

Manziel 2014!