Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BCS Standings Week 12

It is good to finally see Ohio State move up. I knew that could happen if Oregon lost, but was concerned it may not because Baylor won.

But from an objective standpoint, why are teams allowed to move up during their bye weeks?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Not sure if you watched week 3 but A&M already went toe to to with bama...

Clemson is overrated.  They dont play anyone either.  The whole ACC is week.  Clemson one big win came against Georiga in Clemson, and come on we all know how good Aaron Murphy is in big games.

Mark my words.  If FSU makes it to the title game they lose by double digits vs bama.

Aaron Murphy has already shown he can win big games so that myth is debunked.  Also, Clemson beat a very good Georgia team.  A team who would probably still be in the top 10 if it weren't for all of their injuries so to say Clemson hasn't played anyone is a lie.

Who has Texas A&M beat?  And they went toe to toe with Bama with one of the worst defenses in college.  Is that supposed to say something about Bama?

Too often people try to support their argument and instead should allow the facts make their argument.  

Quote:FSU cant stay with them.  FSU hasnt played anyone.  Bama will crush them just like they did to LSU this weekend.

Was Clemson, Maryland, and Miami ranked when FSU beat them?

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Not sure if you watched week 3 but A&M already went toe to to with bama...

Clemson is overrated.  They dont play anyone either.  The whole ACC is week.  Clemson one big win came against Georiga in Clemson, and come on we all know how good Aaron Murphy is in big games.

Mark my words.  If FSU makes it to the title game they lose by double digits vs bama.

The score doesn't indicate how big of a blowout that game was. A&M jumped out early, and Bama put it to them from there. 

Florida State isn't the typical soft ACC team. This team is as physical as any of the mighty SEC teams. We won't get blown out.

Quote:Was Clemson, Maryland, and Miami ranked when FSU beat them?

Clemson and Miami were, yes.

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Quote:Clemson and Miami were, yes.

Maryland was too.

Quote:Maryland was too.

Well there ya go. 

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

UCF UCF UCF

Quote:Clemson and Miami were, yes.

It was rhetorical. MittRomeny knows better.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:It is good to finally see Ohio State move up. I knew that could happen if Oregon lost, but was concerned it may not because Baylor won.

But from an objective standpoint, why are teams allowed to move up during their bye weeks?
I do think Baylor will jump them if they win out.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:It was rhetorical. MittRomeny knows better.
dont know he comes across like one of these 'sec is a brotherhood' 1010 types

I would take FSU over Bama all day right now............Would be a great game. "Double Digits" BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Are we forgetting about FSU's defense all of a sudden. Just wondering.

LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Quote:I would take FSU over Bama all day right now............Would be a great game. "Double Digits" BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Are we forgetting about FSU's defense all of a sudden. Just wondering.

I don't think people are forgetting FSU's defense. They just don't know FSU's defense.