Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Johnny Manziel is not an NFL QB. He is Tim Tebow/Vince Young 2.0.

Quote:Actually, we can go by photo evidence and common sense. Manti Te'o measured in at 6'1 at the NFL Combine. Does Manziel look 6'1 in this picture?

[Image: 1206ZY_405PM-640x450.jpg]

And what "intangibles" does Manziel possess that Bridgewater doesn't, exactly? The ability make headlines? To stir up crap at a party?
So he might be 5'11- 6'0, it's not going to be the determining factor for his career.

Manziel is almost nothing but intangibles.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 03:41 PM by BluegrassBrandon.)

Quote:So he might be 5'11- 6'0, it's not going to be the determining factor for his career.

Manziel is almost nothing but intangibles.

Okay, definite intangibles then. Bridgewater is the superior NFL talent and is oozing with these ambiguous traits as well -- whether you want to define them as being clutch, being a good student, being a dominant leader off the field and in the huddle, etc...

Quote:Actually, we can go by photo evidence and common sense. Manti Te'o measured in at 6'1 at the NFL Combine. Does Manziel look 6'1 in this picture?

And what "intangibles" does Manziel possess that Bridgewater doesn't, exactly? The ability make headlines? To stir up crap at a party?

Again I dont really care how tall he is. He is same height if not taller than Russell Wilson. That’s all I need.

How about the fact that Manziel has shown he has the ability to carry a team on his back to victories. Manziel comes up big when the spotlight is the biggest and the brightest. Comes through and makes the big plays when the team needs them. Bridgewater has not displayed any of this. He never has. He beats up on inferior competition. In the NFL you dont get to do that.

Manziel 2014!

Quote:Again I dont really care how tall he is. He is same height if not taller than Russell Wilson. That’s all I need.

How about the fact that Manziel has shown he has the ability to carry a team on his back to victories. Manziel comes up big when the spotlight is the biggest and the brightest. Comes through and makes the big plays when the team needs them. Bridgewater has not displayed any of this. He never has. He beats up on inferior competition. In the NFL you dont get to do that.

Why troll on a Monday afternoon? Is your week already that bad?

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=330020057

Quote:We were talking about him putting on more weight. Focus Mr. ADD.

There are like 6 different convos going on here.  Anyone at any height can bulk up.  Even if he doesnt weight  230lbs he can weight 205 at 5'11" and have a lot more bulk and muscle mass then a 6'4" 245 guy.

Manziel 2014!

Quote:Why troll on a Monday afternoon? Is your week already that bad?

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=330020057

<span style="color:rgb(34,34,34);">Yes this was it. The ONE single game he played a good opponent. And he still wasn’t that impressive he didn’t face any pressure because the game was over at halftime at was given a 7-0 lead before he even stepped on the field.
</span>

Manziel 2014!

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 04:19 PM by KL1gus.)

Can't we like both ? I like Bridgewater a lot and I also think Manziel can be very good, he's got more decisions and reads to make in his system that you would think.

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 04:16 PM by MoJo44.)

Quote:<span style="color:rgb(34,34,34);">And he still wasn’t that impressive he didn’t face any pressure...
</span>

Be honest.  You didn't watch that game, did you?  Because anybody who saw the game would have seen how Florida's pass rush was CONSISTENTLY putting pressure on Bridgewater.

C'mon now.

Unless you mean "pressure" in the figurative sense.

Quote:Yes this was it. The ONE single game he played a good opponent. And he still wasn’t that impressive he didn’t face any pressure because the game was over at halftime at was given a 7-0 lead before he even stepped on the field.
Wat.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:Wat.
Louisville was up 7-0 before Bridgewater even had to come on the field. INT returned for a touchdown. It demoralized Florida.

Manziel 2014!

Quote:Louisville was up 7-0 before Bridgewater even had to come on the field. INT returned for a touchdown. It demoralized Florida.

You're trying so hard to conjure up an argument that it's coming off as desperate.

Quote:Be honest.  You didn't watch that game, did you?  Because anybody who saw the game would have seen how Florida's pass rush was CONSISTENTLY putting pressure on Bridgewater.

C'mon now.

Unless you mean "pressure" in the figurative sense.

I meant more in a figurative sense that the game was out of hand so early there was no pressure on him. However they didnt get that much pressure on him either. Ive watched every single play he made multiple times which I have posted in threads from youtube. His performance in that game was not that impressive. Nothing compared to what Manziel has done against Bama.

Manziel 2014!

Quote:I meant more in a figurative sense that the game was out of hand so early there was no pressure on him. However they didnt get that much pressure on him either. Ive watched every single play he made multiple times which I have posted in threads from youtube. His performance in that game was not that impressive. Nothing compared to what Manziel has done against Bama.

How about Manziel versus Virginia Tech?

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:However they didnt get that much pressure on him either.

I don't have the stats in front of me, but I know for a fact Bridgewater was sacked a handful of times and pressured nearly twice as much.  Go back and watch that game.

Quote:Louisville was up 7-0 before Bridgewater even had to come on the field. INT returned for a touchdown. It demoralized Florida.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

You're reaching here.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

I actually think Manziel has a chance to be pretty good in the NFL. He's got the talent for sure.

And imagine the buzz around town if the Jags took him.

Quote:I actually think Manziel has a chance to be pretty good in the NFL. He's got the talent for sure.

And imagine the buzz around town if the Jags took him.

If we're looking for buzz, we don't need to use a draft pick.  We can just call up he who shall not be named, and ask him if he'd like to give Quarterbacking a try again.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Okay, definite intangibles then. Bridgewater is the superior NFL talent and is oozing with these ambiguous traits as well -- whether you want to define them as being clutch, being a good student, being a dominant leader off the field and in the huddle, etc...
I like Bridgewater alot, and he is clearly the best QB in the draft, but if he turns out good it will be because of him just being a natural QB. If Manziel turns out to be good as well, it wont be because he is playing like a traditional QB.Thats what I meant by him being almost all intangibles.

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 05:33 PM by KYjaggy.)

Quote:Nothing compared to what Manziel has done against Bama.
http://draftbreakdown.com/video/johnny-m...bama-2013/

You mean the very first play where he runs and lowers his head and almost gets decapitated?

Or the second play where he throws a jump ball to a well covered receiver where the DB inexplicably gets completely turned around and also gets bailed out by all world Mike Evans?

Or the third play where he decides to keep it on an option and jukes right, then left, then right again, then left again, then gets tackles for a loss?

Or the fourth play where again he throws a jump ball to the same well covered WR and the same terrible DB gets turned around for some dumb reason and again all world Evans makes a great catch?

I could go on but you get the point.

In the NFL against bigger/stronger/faster/more talented that possession goes concussion, then incomplete or INT, then tackle for a loss, then another incomplete or INT. That's what we mean by what he does doesn't translate to the NFL. I have watched that entire cut up 4 or 5 times now and he made about 5 Sunday throws out of 39, the best one being the nice sideline throw at 1:40. 

Lol...since when does 7 points after the first possession of a ballgame put it "out of reach"? Mitt is reaching sooooo hard. Its embarrassing.
If that RV sales place wants Tebow in Jax bad enough to take out a billboard saying as much.....they should just HIRE him.