Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
14-23 180 yds 0 TD and 2 INT

Im starting to dig this Marcus Mariota. This guy doesnt turn the ball over. He is accurate. And he can run like the wind.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Im starting to dig this Marcus Mariota. This guy doesnt turn the ball over. He is accurate. And he can run like the wind.
Didn't he get hurt Thursday night?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Im starting to dig this Marcus Mariota. This guy doesnt turn the ball over. He is accurate. And he can run like the wind.
Didn't he fumble in the game against Oregon? Sounds like a turn over to me.

Try un-digging him. Zero snaps under center. One of those college football shot-gun mesh guys.

Running quarterbacks don't last in the NFL.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 11:29 AM by Joe.)

Quote:Try un-digging him. Zero snaps under center. One of those college football shot-gun mesh guys.

I dont watch Oregon that much, but I was under the impression that Mariota wasnt that accurate anway.

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 11:36 AM by jvillejagsn1.)

Quote:That was our starting quarterback's stat line in today's win on the road against a .500 team (maybe that shows that the rest of the team isn't that bad, eh?). And the funny thing is, that might not only earn Chad Henne 7 more starts, to finish the season off....but the starting job next year as well, because now the Jags are not in line for Teddy, and will have to settle for either a much less skilled QB (anyone else in the draft), or drafting other positions and trying to develop a QB we already have (which looks in all likely-hood to be Henne since he's still starting).

Great week for the Jags...but even a better week for Chad Henne's starting role.
lmbo!! You're joking right? Henne starting next year?? lol Funniest thing I've heard in a long time. We are still in the run for Teddy and still probably will be at the end of the year. #gimmeabreak/kitkattime

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Doesn't matter where we draft, how many games we win.  QB upgrade is priority this offseason.  That doesn't change with draft position.  You fix that if you have any hope of winning next season.  

Gene's Myth

Quote:Didn't he get hurt Thursday night?
Yea I believe so. But doesnt mean he wont be a reliable QB for years to come.
#iamlegend

Quote:Try un-digging him. Zero snaps under center. One of those college football shot-gun mesh guys.

I feel you on that. But I think he can adapt. Im in a 3-way tie in who i would like to see on Sundays between Mariota, Manziel, and Bridgewater.
#iamlegend

I am picking Tampa Bay to win tonight so nothing has changed.

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 03:49 PM by Banatha.)

Like I said Just win, the draft will take care of itself. Plus Caldwell isn't likely to take TB because of Character issues. Think about it, who are the most famous "theodores" or "Teddy's" you know of? Ted bundy? Not good Karma there. Teddy Roosevelt?  ok but his parents were not from that part of the country.  But what about Teddy Kennedy? Hmmmmm?

Senator Kenndy who just happened to have a home in Miami,  where Teddy Bridgewater was born. Looking a little deeper, just who was TB named after.?. They couldn't have named  him Sam or Tavaris? NO!. His parents  no doubt named him after the murder at Chappaquiddick in 1969 where Senator Teddy Kennedy drove his car OFF A BRIDGE INTO WATER  (while drunk.. do we need more of that?), and killed 21 year old Mary Jo Kopenche. (Same age as Teddy BTW)

Teddy.. Bridge..Water....

C'mon, this is no coincidence, he was no doubt named after a murder incident, and has probably been a bad seed since birth because of it.

No way does Caldwell touch this guy with a ten foot pole, too many character issues since childhood, well since birth.

We have to put this national tragedy behind us, and starting Kennedy's namesake( and probable god son) is not a good idea for a struggling franchise.

Quote:Like I said Just win, the draft will take care of itself. Plus Caldwell isn't likely to take TB because of Character issues. Think about it, who are the most famous "theodores" or "Teddy's" you know of? Ted bundy? Not good Karma there. Teddy Roosevelt?  ok but his parents were not from that part of the country.  But what about Teddy Kennedy? Hmmmmm?

Senator Kenndy who just happened to have a home in Miami,  where Teddy Bridgewater was born. Looking a little deeper, just who was TB named after.?. They couldn't have named  him Sam or Tavaris? NO!. His parents  no doubt named him after the murder at Chappaquiddick in 1969 where Senator Teddy Kennedy drove his car OFF A BRIDGE INTO WATER  (while drunk.. do we need more of that?), and killed 21 year old Mary Jo Kopenche. (Same age as Teddy BTW)

C'mon, this is no coincidence, he was no doubt named after a murder incident, and has probably been a bad seed since birth because of it.

No way does Caldwell touch this guy with a ten foot pole, too many character issues since childhood, well since birth.

We have to put this national tragedy behind us, and starting Kennedy's namesake( and probable god son) is not a good idea for a struggling franchise.

They couldn't have named him after Ted Kennedy.  Ted Kennedy was an Edward "ted".  Which doesn't make any sense.  But they're Kennedy's, they don't make sense.

Ted Bundy isn't even the Bundy you name your kids after.  That'd be Al.  

Teddy Roosevelt however... he was a Rough Rider.  And the Rough Riders left for Cuba from Florida.  But more importantly -- Roosevelt oversaw the building of the Panama Canal.  Now what leads to the entrance of the Panama Canal on the pacific end?  A bridge.  A bridge that happens to be over WATER.  Coincidence?  I THINK NOT! 

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Like I said Just win, the draft will take care of itself. Plus Caldwell isn't likely to take TB because of Character issues. Think about it, who are the most famous "theodores" or "Teddy's" you know of? Ted bundy? Not good Karma there. Teddy Roosevelt?  ok but his parents were not from that part of the country.  But what about Teddy Kennedy? Hmmmmm?

• Teddy Atlas (born 1956), boxing trainer and fight commentator
  • Teddy Dunn (born 1981), American actor
  • Teddy Edwards (1924–2003), American jazz saxphonist
  • Teddy Geiger (born 1988), American singer and songwriter
  • Teddy Higuera (born 1957), former Major League Baseball pitcher
  • Teddy Hoad (1896–1986), West Indian cricketer
  • Ted Kennedy (1932–2009), long-serving American Senator from Massachusetts
  • Teddy Kollek (1911–2007), six time mayor of Jerusalem
  • Theodore Long (born 1947), general manager for World Wrestling Entertainment
  • Teddy Morgan (1880–1949), Welsh international rugby union player
  • Teddy Park (born 1978), South Korean rapper and record producer
  • Teddy Pendergrass (1950–2010), American singer and songwriter
  • Teddy Riley (born 1967), American singer, songwriter, musician and record producer
  • Teddy Riner (born 1989), French judoka
  • Theodore Roosevelt (1858–1919), 26th President of the United States
  • Teddy Sheean (1923–1942), Royal Australian Navy sailor posthumously awarded the Victoria Cross for Australia
  • Teddy Sheringham (born 1966), English retired footballer
  • Teddy Tahu Rhodes (born 1966), New Zealand operatic baritone
  • Teddy Tamgho (born 1989), French triple jumper
  • Teddy Taylor (born 1937), British conservative politician
  • Teddy Wang (1933–?), Chinese businessman kidnapped in 1990 and declared legally dead
  • Teddy Wilson (1912–1986), American jazz pianist
  • Teddy Yarosz (1910–1974), world middleweight boxing champion (1934–1935)
  • Teddy Yip (1907–2003), Formula One racing team owner
  • Tivadar Farkasházy (born 1945), Hungarian humorist, author, mathematician, economist and journalist

I was Teddy as much as anybody , but to say that we're sunk if we don't draft him is ludicrous. If we're in the top 6 picks, we'll be in line for a solid franchise QB.

And I'll bet my ridiculously small 401k that neither Blaine Gabbert nor Chad Henne will start for this team next year.

As long as we're in the top 4. Teddy, Clowney, Barr, and Matthews are the top tier

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 05:55 PM by Jungle Cat.)

Quote:They couldn't have named him after Ted Kennedy.  Ted Kennedy was an Edward "ted".  Which doesn't make any sense.  But they're Kennedy's, they don't make sense.

Teddy Roosevelt however... he was a Rough Rider.  And the Rough Riders left for Cuba from Florida.  But more importantly -- Roosevelt oversaw the building of the Panama Canal.  Now what leads to the entrance of the Panama Canal on the pacific end?  A bridge.  A bridge that happens to be over WATER.  Coincidence?  I THINK NOT! 
Wait a minute. Teddy....Bridge......Water...

Please don't tell me his mom's name is Mary Jo. 

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

Quote:Wait a minute. Teddy....Bridge......Water...

Please don't tell me his mom's name is Mary Jo. 

His mom's name is Rose.  And we've already established that Ted Kennedy is an Edward.  BTW you can't spell Roosevelt without Rose.  You also pronounce it the same as Rose.  

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 06:05 PM by Banatha.)

Quote:They couldn't have named him after Ted Kennedy.  Ted Kennedy was an Edward "ted".  Which doesn't make any sense.  But they're Kennedy's, they don't make sense.

Teddy Roosevelt is not as cool as TB being Ted Kennedy's love child, named by his love sick mom, who once worked in the Miami compound of the Kennedy's and was promised things that could never be. Their interracial love would have destroyed Ted's presidential chances.

Plus it's Kennedy conspiracy month, so what's one more?

I do agree the kennedys were name crazy, Robert was Bobby, Edward was Teddy, John was Jack. And when we draft TB and he starts calling himself Will my theory will be proved correct Smile

Quote:If we drafted Clowney and traded back into the first to get Manziel, I would reach climax.

That can be a boner move by Caldwell.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote: Teddy Roosevelt is not as cool as TB being Ted Kennedy's love child, named by his love sick mom, who once worked in the Miami compound of the Kennedy's and was promised things that could never be. Their interracial love would have destroyed Ted's presidential chances.

Plus it's Kennedy conspiracy month, so what's one more?

I do agree the kennedys were name crazy, Robert was Bobby, Edward was Teddy, John was Jack. And when we draft TB and he starts calling himself Will my theory will be proved correct Smile

If we need a Kennedy conspiracy theory, we're going the wrong way!  Johnny Manziel is the love child of John F. Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe.  

-John F. Kennedy was just 6 feet tall.  Johnny Football?  Also six feet tall.  JUST LIKE HIS FATHER

-Both are named John

-John F. Kennedy was killed in Texas.  Where was Johnny Manziel born?  Texas

-Monroe and Manziel both start with M

-The Kennedy family is, as you say, crazy with names.  Quarterbacks however go by last names.  People don't call Johnny Manziel Manziel much, they call him Johnny Football.  Which makes no sense.

After his mother's death, Johnny was cryogenically frozen until such a time that the Kennedy curse had gone away.  Note how his family became wealthy because of Oil.  Which was probably secured by the Kennedy's so the son of JFK could grow up to be successful.  Also like his father he played Golf at one time.