Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars vs Titans: The Aftermath

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2013, 07:21 PM by goJags74.)

Quote:Wow. They actually believe Jake Locker is a good QB.

Wow.
That is good news for the division. we want Jake to do enough like garrard. Win enough games to be not in a position to draft a premium qb and loose as much as you can to be not in the playoff.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:They quoted you.

Just saw what they quoted. I thought it was the one you quoted when you replied.

I like the thread that says bring in tebow ha. At least we've moved past that on these boards.

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Quote:I like the thread that says bring in tebow ha. At least we've moved past that on these boards.

That's kind of because we delete those threads now.

They may need Tebow.  Locker may need season ending surgery, per Adam Shefter.

<FONT size=4>Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?</FONT>

Quote:That's kind of because we delete those threads now.
oh so are u saying in 10 seconds my post will self destruct?

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

I was right around the 40 yd line right behind the titans bench. That crowd was nasty once the jags scored off the strip fumble. Curious if I was on tv tho. They put me on the jumbotron wearing my Taylor jersey I believe before the Toddman TD

Why do we call them the tacks? What's the campfire story behind this?

Quote:That's kind of because we delete those threads now.

Facist, LOL

But seriously, can tack fans actually read and write?  That team is still in Tennesse, is it not?

The stinkin' tacks can still suck it.

That is all. Smile

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Why do we call them the tacks? What's the campfire story behind this?
Their logo looks like a flaming thumbtack

Quote:Facist, LOL

But seriously, can tack fans actually read and write?  That team is still in Tennesse, is it not?

I was going to reply with a strident defense of my home state, but I'll just settle for pointing out the irony of you misspelling it.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

[Image: Tennessee-Titans-web.jpg]

[Image: drawing-pins.jpg]

This almost makes up for the three losses in one year for me.  I mean, how embarrassing to lose to a team like us, at HOME!  I told my friends today, at least we can always be like, "Hey remember that year we were 0-8 and beat you?  Oh, yeah...bummer."

I will say, this team does not quit no matter how bad they are doing.  If we just had some talent.....could be.....championship?

<a target="_blank" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/chuckd132132/p1_manning_all_200.jpg" target="_blank">VIEW IMAGE</a>

Quote:I was going to reply with a strident defense of my home state, but I'll just settle for pointing out the irony of you misspelling it.

It's like Mississippee, right?  Did I miss an extra 'e', or an extra 't'? 

Either way, it's not worh my one neuron that I'm saving for the next shot of whiskey.  Or is it Whiskeee? 

Again, I can't tell at this point. 

I blame the Jaguars for not winning in so long that I don't know how to handle my booze.  Or is it Booooose? 

LOL!

And you want everyone to follow your lead on QB evaluation because you're so perceptive?

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

All I know is that whenever I saw Henne drop back to throw towards the end of the game, I had actual physical reactions of dread - my toes would curl and I grimaced like I was getting ready to witness a horrific accident that I could not prevent.  It was awful.  

Quote:LOL!

And you want everyone to follow your lead on QB evaluation because you're so perceptive?

I mean, I guess it could look like a 'T', except that it doesnt! 

If anything it kinda looks like a poor man's Galaga starship. But I mean a POOR man's Galaga starship.  Plus it's heading in the wrong direction

I miss that game...  Who's up for a trip to Chuck 'E Cheese!!!

Quote:All I know is that whenever I saw Henne drop back to throw towards the end of the game, I had actual physical reactions of dread - my toes would curl and I grimaced like I was getting ready to witness a horrific accident that I could not prevent.  It was awful.  

Thanks for reminding us.  Wallbash  Yeah, we're about to get a dose of reality, but at least it's not right now!  My whole family was laughing at me today, but hey, we still won! 

Ugh...I feel like I have to disinfect myself coming back from that place