Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Why weren't the Gators on TV?

This is ridiculous. It was Florida's homecoming game, but only people at the stadium could watch it. When I lived in central Ohio, no matter how bad the Buckeyes were, it was a given they would be on TV every week they played. I checked all of the channels several times. I knew it was an early game because my BIL took my nephew there so I could not have missed it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It was on the Sun Sports channel.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

It was on TV. /thread

Quote:It was on TV.

It was not on CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, ESPN, or ESPN2. I don't know any other channels that show college football and are available in Gainesville.

I watched  some of it on 653 on directv...I enjoyed that game alot. Smile

We doing it BIG....Florida State bringing that SWAG back in 2013!!!!    

<p style="text-align:center;"> 

Quote:This is ridiculous. It was Florida's homecoming game, but only people at the stadium could watch it. When I lived in central Ohio, no matter how bad the Buckeyes were, it was a given they would be on TV every week they played. I checked all of the channels several times. I knew it was an early game because my BIL took my nephew there so I could not have missed it.
I think they'll do a rebroadcast at some point on Sun.

Quote:I watched  some of it on 653 on DirecTV. I enjoyed that game a lot.

Why did you like it? I read the Gators lost.

I miss NFL Sunday Ticket. Nobody in my condo complex has a satellite, so I am not sure if it would be allowed here. But when I had DirecTV, I wished it was a cable company.

Quote:I watched  some of it on 653 on directv...I enjoyed that game alot. Smile
[Image: Luongo-single-ladies.gif]

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:I think they'll do a rebroadcast at some point on Sun.

Fortunately the train wreck will be replayed on Breakfast With the Gators, or the perfect titlement for his season is getting rid of this diarrhea of watching the gators.

Quote:Why did you like it? I read the Gators lost.

I miss NFL Sunday Ticket. Nobody in my condo complex has a satellite, so I am not sure if it would be allowed here. But when I had DirecTV, I wished it was a cable company.

I'm going to take a wild swing at it and say he was being seriously sarcastic.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

There were 3 shows about gators on animal planet.

Those gators lost too though....

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

They usually don't put bad teams on TV when there are other games on. You're a Jag fan..you should be use to this
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

This isn't the first time you've made this exact same thread. You're getting the same answers. 

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

It was on TV...in Ohio.

Quote:Why did you like it? I read the Gators lost.

We don't need the gators game to help our SOS at the end of the year( NOLES). Anytime they lose it puts a smile on my face. I'm just hoping Jeremy Foley doesn't act irrationally and fire Will. I hope he remains the gators HC.

It wasn't Weiss, nor Pease, why the gators offense is a replica of a 1970s Big Ten team....It's the Head BAWL Coach football philosophy-----run the ball, TOP, rely on your defense to keep the game close in the 4th qtr. Until that change (AUBURN). You can bring in Bill Walsh as OC and you'll get the same results.

For future reference:

http://www.tvguide.com/listings/

Quote:They usually don't put bad teams on TV when there are other games on. You're a Jag fan..you should be use to this

You know that is not true because only the Chargers game was blacked out in Gainesville.

Quote:You know that is not true because only the Chargers game was blacked out in Gainesville.
Wallbash

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Did you check the Comedy Channel ?

Quote: Wallbash
Wallbash x2

Quote: Wallbash

Quote: Wallbash x2

Wallbash  x3