Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL Jaguars @ Titans Game Day Thread***

Branch is inactive. Is he injured ?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Titans 32- jags 13
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Branch is inactive. Is he injured ?
Nevermind, Oehser just corrected it.

Quote:Branch is inactive. Is he injured ?

He sucks either way

Call me crazy, but I feel a win coming today. 

tacks 13 - Jags 27

Quote:Call me crazy, but I feel a win coming today.

That's just diarrhea

crazy

That's an every week feeling until reality sets in when we immediately go 3 and out and they score

On nfl network 96% of fans and all of the panel pick Titans

Jags win 3-2. 

Quote:The Thumbtacks have a legit squad and CJ2K seems to be shaping into good form. Titans have big game on ground today prevailing 32 - 10.

Do not capitalize thumbtacks.  They do not deserve it

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2013, 01:18 PM by The_Anchorman.)

All I know is that I'm happy the Jaguars are playing this week!  Bye weeks suck!  I want to watch the O-Line and see progress with our young guys.  Honestly, I'm hoping that Paztor is the real deal.  I want to see the youth on the O-line step up over the next 2 months.  If we have the O-line, then we have potential.

This is the first week of the rest of our half decade... 

As for the game, I don't expect much.  Our D has let C-Johnson run wild over the last few years, I'll accept that.  But if we can pick off Locker once and make him look as pathetic as I think he is, I'll take that as a win.

titans    21

Jaguars 10

Yeah, I said it, we'll score a TD!!!!!!!!

You are far gone.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:On nfl network 96% of fans and all of the panel pick Titans

Yea there's a reason we're 0-8 and can't even get close to winning. 96% of fans watch football week to week.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:You are far gone.

Any given Sunday?  Crazier things have happened? 

LOL, but you're right, it's gonna be a tough game... 

Quote:Yea there's a reason we're 0-8 and can't even get close to winning. 96% of fans watch football week to week.

So you're saying we have a chance?  Whooooooo!  Yeah!!!!! :yes:

I picked up Jake Locker as my starting QB in FF so I would have a reason to watch the entire game.  Then picked up the Titans D.  And Mike Brown.  Only way to keep interest in the game. 

Quote:I know I mentioned this just about every week last year and no one ever responds... But...

Is AmeliaIsland a bot? I mean no offense by that, since if it is a bot, it's an incredibly useful one. I just find it odd that the account has existed for 7 years and hasn't made a single thread or post that wasn't either informational or a game thread. No opinions, no subjectivity. Then, it disappears for pretty much the entirety of the off-season and comes back on week 1 without a hitch in the wagon

Either way, it's awesome to have someone on point with the gamethreads every week.
Its Brian Sexton.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:I picked up Jake Locker as my starting QB in FF so I would have a reason to watch the entire game.  Then picked up the Titans D.  And Mike Brown.  Only way to keep interest in the game. 

OK.  I guess that makes it interesting.  I mean, maybe just being able to watch the Jags would be enough?  So basically you're rooting for your FF team, but also watching the Jags game?  So that's good? 

Maybe you're not really a jags fan, but you feel you need to be?  Tell me more about your feelings, Navyfan...  :thumbsup: