Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Official: UCF Knights vs Houston HelpTeddyGetToABCSbowlers

Come on Houston, try not to suck for a night.

TEST

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Let's go knights!

We really need to look at storm johnson

Quote:We really need to look at storm johnson

He makes some nice plays, but he only has like 600 yards on the season and 500 last season.

TEST

Quote:He makes some nice plays, but he only has like 600 yards on the season and 500 last season.
Often times running into loaded boxes

Quote:We really need to look at storm johnson

Storm Johnson is the truth.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Often times running into loaded boxes

I'm hoping seastrunk slaps someone's girlfriend so we can pick him up in the 3rd or 4th.

TEST

Quote:I'm hoping seastrunk slaps someone's girlfriend so we can pick him up in the 3rd or 4th.
If we draft Bridgewater, Im not worried about trouble players, Bridgewater has a way about himself where I think he will keep guys in line 

So close. Houston had 1st and goal and stupidly refused to run it at all.

TEST

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2013, 11:41 PM by bleedingteal.)

UCF UCF. Bortles >>>> teddy

I'm just gonna say, your obsession with teddy is not healthy. It creeps me out.

Quote:UCF UCF. Bortles >>>> teddy

I'm just gonna say, your obsession with teddy is not healthy. It creeps me out.

It's more like an obsession with the best QB in college football. It just happens to be Teddy.

TEST

Quote:Storm Johnson is the truth.

Yes he is.

Quote:Storm Johnson is the truth.
Absolute beast of a playmaker, would love for him to take over after MJD is gone, will be effective in a pro passing scheme as well as running the ball

Gio Bernard like

Quote:Absolute beast of a playmaker, would love for him to take over after MJD is gone, will be effective in a pro passing scheme as well as running the ball

Gio Bernard like

I agree with the top but don't really like the comparison. Storm is built much better than Gio. I'm horrible at comparisons but If I was to compare him, I'd say Forte.

Quote:It's more like an obsession with the best QB in college football. It just happens to be Teddy.
Best QB in college Football is not coming out this year and is not named Bridgewater.

Quote:Best QB in college Football is not coming out this year and is not named Bridgewater.

Bortles could declare but I agree that he probably won't.

UCF UCF UCF

Quote:Best QB in college Football is not coming out this year and is not named Bridgewater.
Bridgewater is a more polished passer than Winston

Better measurables do not equate to being the best

I love Cam Newton but although his measurables are through the roof (if he masters the mental aspect, greatest nfl qb ever potentially) guys like Manning, Brady, Rodgers who are infinitely less athletic than him are still much better qbs, I think bridgewater is a better qb than Cam. 

Quote:Bridgewater is a more polished passer than Winston

Better measurables do not equate to being the best

I love Cam Newton but although his measurables are through the roof (if he masters the mental aspect, greatest nfl qb ever potentially) guys like Manning, Brady, Rodgers who are infinitely less athletic than him are still much better qbs, I think bridgewater is a better qb than Cam. 
Winston is a Freshman he is going to improve and his immeasurable are through the roof. Of course we can also throw in level of competition Winston is facing a tier above Bridgewater and still putting up insane numbers of course he also has a team a couple tiers above Louisville but still anything is better then we got now.

Quote:Winston is a Freshman he is going to improve and his immeasurable are through the roof. Of course we can also throw in level of competition Winston is facing a tier above Bridgewater and still putting up insane numbers of course he also has a team a couple tiers above Louisville but still anything is better then we got now.
Thats the key thing, Winston's team is the best in the country