Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
VANDY!

Time to finish with back to back 8-4 seasons!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow!  34-17!!!!

Congrats Vandy on breaking the streak.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

*U of F fans go into hiding after reading the thread title*
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We've taken out the entire SEC east over the last two years other than SC.  never thought i would live long enough to see that!

Quote:*U of F fans go into hiding after reading the thread title*

Right here lame brain. 

Most of the time after any team gives UF a butt-whoppin, I call my Gator friends up and give 'em hell.. Not today... I'm actually starting to feel bad for those poor saps..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

The Gators are so bad and it is hilarious.

Quote:Right here lame brain.

I feel your pain bro.

I hope this is enough for the AD to see that Muschamp needs to go. Ron Zook was fired for virtually the same lackluster performances and for comparisons sake Zook and Muschamp had almost identical records.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I feel your pain bro.

I hope this is enough for the AD to see that Muschamp needs to go. Ron Zook was fired for virtually the same lackluster performances and for comparisons sake Zook and Muschamp had almost identical records.

Pain?  What pain? 

Terrible season.  It happens. 

Quote:I feel your pain bro.

I think this game will be the straw that broke the camel's back just like the Mississippi State loss was it for Zook. I don't think Muschamp gets canned tomorrow. But if they lose at South Carolina, get crushed by FSU and miss a bowl game, Foley has no choice.

Quote:Pain? What pain?

Terrible season. It happens.
I have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind Trunt.

Do you think this season was just bad luck (Losing Driskel for the year) or just lack of talent?

What changes, if any, do you think will be made in the offseason?

Please don't get fired, Will!

Quote:Please don't get fired, Will!

I wish he would stay. But I think after today, he's done.

Quote:I think this game will be the straw that broke the camel's back just like the Mississippi State loss was it for Zook. I don't think Muschamp gets canned tomorrow. But if they lose at South Carolina, get crushed by FSU and miss a bowl game, Foley has no choice.

I agree. If they miss out on a bowl game he's done. The boosters will be at the AD's house with pitckforks in hand.

Muschamp is done. Time for Foley to go to a hire closer to Meyer. A proven winner that has been a HC for a while, and not just an assistant.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

If I was a Gator fan, the top of my list would be the coach that beat you today.

Quote:I think this game will be the straw that broke the camel's back just like the Mississippi State loss was it for Zook. I don't think Muschamp gets canned tomorrow. But if they lose at South Carolina, get crushed by FSU and miss a bowl game, Foley has no choice.
I don't think the will get the six wins to get bowl game eligable. I don't see them beating FSU or SC

Quote:I don't think the will get the six wins to get bowl game eligable. I don't see them beating FSU or SC

Unless some miracle happens, they will lose both of those games, and most likely by a big margin. If you can get to ten points against UF, you've basically won.

When was the last time Florida wasn't bowl eligible?
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:When was the last time Florida wasn't bowl eligible?

There was a graphic during the VT Miami game. Early 90s.