Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans are going to the playoffs this year

By way of the AFC South crown. With 5 games left, here is how the schedule sets up for the Titans, Texans, and Colts.

Tennessee (6-6):

vs. DEN - W

@KC - L

@JAX - W

vs. HOU - W

Final record prediction: 9-7

Houston (6-5):

@GB - L

@IND - L

vs. JAX - W (could be an upset in our favor considering the Texans will be on a 4 game losing streak)

vs. TENN - L

Final record prediction: 8-8

Indianapolis (5-6):

@NYJ - W

vs. HOU - W

@MINN - L

@OAK - L

vs. JAX - W

I give you your 2016 AFC South champions, the Tennessee Titans. Funny considering everyone thought the Titans would be the worst team in the division and the Jags would be most improved and potentially the best. :/

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Also the Titans will get a top 10 pick this year from the Rams to go with their own pick. So they will be able to address their two biggest needs on both sides of the ball with first round talents this year, CB in the top 10 and WR in the top 25. So we're back to where we were a decade ago when the Titans and Colts had franchise QBs and solid teams and we would get motorboated every year. Thanks Caldwell.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

I don't see the tacks beating Denver. I think they'll finish 8 - 8. I could honestly see the clots pulling a stunning upset by winning in OAK and finishing 9 - 7 this year for the division lead. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:I don't see the tacks beating Denver. I think they'll finish 8 - 8. I could honestly see the clots pulling a stunning upset by winning in OAK and finishing 9 - 7 this year for the division lead. 

If anybody has an offense that can move the ball against Denver, it's the tacks. I can see them beating Denver. They need to worry about good qbs with their pathetic secondary, but I don't really see any on their remaining schedule. ,,,that is unless Blake is playing better and lights them up.

'02

Tacks and Colts will be the top competitors for the next few years it is looking like. Sucks...

Quote:Also the Titans will get a top 10 pick this year from the Rams to go with their own pick. So they will be able to address their two biggest needs on both sides of the ball with first round talents this year, CB in the top 10 and WR in the top 25. So we're back to where we were a decade ago when the Titans and Colts had franchise QBs and solid teams and we would get motorboated every year. Thanks Caldwell.

Why do you think Dave Caldwell has anything to do with the Rams dealing their first round pick to a division rival?

We did not need a QB last year. Blake Bortles was very good all of 2015.

Quote:Why do you think Dave Caldwell has anything to do with the Rams dealing their first round pick to a division rival?

We did not need a QB last year. Blake Bortles was very good all of 2015.

I think what Vino is trying to convey is that in his opinion,  Tennessee has positioned themselves well for the future and that under Dave Caldwell,  Jacksonville hasn't. 

Quote:I think what Vino is trying to convey is that in his opinion, Tennessee has positioned themselves well for the future and that under Dave Caldwell, Jacksonville hasn't. 

Of course the Titans will have to hit on all their extra draft picks to prove they are better at rebuilding their roster, unlike the incompetent Browns.

Quote:Of course the Titans will have to hit on all their extra draft picks to prove they are better at rebuilding their roster, unlike the incompetent Browns.

Tennessee is already good enough to be 6-6 and only 1/2 game out of 1st place in the AFC South. 

Quote:I don't see the tacks beating Denver. I think they'll finish 8 - 8. I could honestly see the clots pulling a stunning upset by winning in OAK and finishing 9 - 7 this year for the division lead.

Especially if oakland is resting starters by then.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:By way of the AFC South crown. With 5 games left, here is how the schedule sets up for the Titans, Texans, and Colts.

Tennessee (6-6):

vs. DEN - W

@KC - L

@JAX - W

vs. HOU - W

Final record prediction: 9-7

Houston (6-5):

@GB - L

@IND - L

vs. JAX - W (could be an upset in our favor considering the Texans will be on a 4 game losing streak)

vs. TENN - L

Indianapolis (5-6):

@NYJ - W

vs. HOU - W

@MINN - L

@OAK - L

vs. JAX - W

I give you your 2016 AFC South champions, the Tennessee Titans. Funny considering everyone thought the Titans would be the worst team in the division and the Jags would be most improved and potentially the best. :/

I still dont see the tacks beating Houstan, they have lost to them already and they arent exactly good at home.

Indy on the other hand, they might win out. Minnisota doesnt look near as good this half of the season, and Oakland will prob have the top seed locked by then. Interesting. Would suck to see the clots take the crown again, but thier schedule looks favorable to me.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:Especially if oakland is resting starters by then.

There is no reason to think for one minute the Raiders will rest their starters. Have you seen the AFCW standings and playoff picture?

Quote:There is no reason to think for one minute the Raiders will rest their starters. Have you seen the AFCW standings and playoff picture?
Agreed. The Raiders need to keep pace with NE, and keep the first seed. That being said, I see the Colts taking the division. They already beat the Titans twice and have the Texans and Jags at home. A win against the Jets and then the Texans, and the Colts pretty much have it.

Good for them. Rather them than the freaking Texans or Colts

Quote:Agreed. The Raiders need to keep pace with NE, and keep the first seed. That being said, I see the Colts taking the division. They already beat the Titans twice and have the Texans and Jags at home. A win against the Jets and then the Texans, and the Colts pretty much have it.

Even if the Raiders don't keep pace with New England the next two weeks, they can still get the second bye week by beating Indianapolis and Denver. All the Colts have to play for is the #4 seed.

Yep clots rounding into form just in time to steal this weak division

Quote:Yep clots rounding into form just in time to steal this weak division

They are far from winning the division.

Does it really matter? Anyone in this division most likely getting knocked out the first round b/c the entire division sucks titans included. Who have the titans actually beat to make you think there on there way? They all suck

Quote:Does it really matter? Anyone in this division most likely getting knocked out the first round b/c the entire division sucks titans included. Who have the titans actually beat to make you think there on there way? They all suck

Look up the Packers/Titans score.

Then watch You Tube clips and report back to let me know if it was a fluky or earned win.

Quote:They are far from winning the division.

Um... What?

I mean I can understand you thinking they may not win the division, but "far from winning the division"? :mellow:

They are literally tied for first with 4 games left.