Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans are going to the playoffs this year

If we win this Sunday against KC (I don't think we will BTW), then we have a better than 50% chance to win the division.  There is still an outside chance we get a wild card spot.  Denver has a brutal schedule ahead and Miami lost their QB for the season.  We hold tie breakers against both teams.

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:If we win this Sunday against KC (I don't think we will BTW), then we have a better than 50% chance to win the division.  There is still an outside chance we get a wild card spot.  Denver has a brutal schedule ahead and Miami lost their QB for the season.  We hold tie breakers against both teams.

The other competition for the AFC final wildcard spot is from the 2nd place team in the AFC North Race.

My gut feeling at this time is the AFC South Race will come down to the Houston-Tennessee game in Week # 17.   

Quote:  The other competition for the AFC final wildcard spot is from the 2nd place team in the AFC North Race.

My gut feeling at this time is the AFC South Race will come down to the Houston-Tennessee game in Week # 17.   
Will be a playoff atmosphere in Nashville if that's the case.  Epic.

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Quote:Will be a playoff atmosphere in Nashville if that's the case.  Epic.

It would be great if this was the game that's flexed to Sunday Night.

Quote:If we win this Sunday against KC (I don't think we will BTW), then we have a better than 50% chance to win the division.  There is still an outside chance we get a wild card spot.  Denver has a brutal schedule ahead and Miami lost their QB for the season.  We hold tie breakers against both teams.

Maybe not. Ryan Tannehill has no ligament damage as originally feared.

Not anymore!

tacks are done.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Take a seat tacks!

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Not over quite yet, but with MM out with a broken leg, not sure it really matters.

I hate your team with a passion, but it really sucks about Mariotta. He looks like the real deal and I hope he recovers.

Quote:Not over quite yet, but with MM out with a broken leg, not sure it really matters.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:I hate your team with a passion, but it really sucks about Mariotta. He looks like the real deal and I hope he recovers.

It's a fracture. He'll be fine.

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2016, 12:41 AM by HandsomeRob86.)

Now its over.

The only thing the tacks are going to is tee times. At least Mariota didnt miss out on the playoffs after all.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:By way of the AFC South crown. With 5 games left, here is how the schedule sets up for the Titans, Texans, and Colts.

Tennessee (6-6):

vs. DEN - W

@KC - L

@JAX - W

vs. HOU - W

Final record prediction: 9-7

Houston (6-5):

@GB - L

@IND - L

vs. JAX - W (could be an upset in our favor considering the Texans will be on a 4 game losing streak)

vs. TENN - L

Final record prediction: 8-8

Indianapolis (5-6):

@NYJ - W

vs. HOU - W

@MINN - L

@OAK - L

vs. JAX - W

I give you your 2016 AFC South champions, the Tennessee Titans. Funny considering everyone thought the Titans would be the worst team in the division and the Jags would be most improved and potentially the best. :/

Nope

[Image: epic-fail-pictures2.jpg]

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Welp
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Not so fast my friend. Peg leg Marcus got snapped like a twig, and as they say it, "That's a wrap."

Couldn't happen to a trashier team.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:By way of the AFC South crown. With 5 games left, here is how the schedule sets up for the Titans, Texans, and Colts.

Tennessee (6-6):

vs. DEN - W

@KC - L

@JAX - W

vs. HOU - W

Final record prediction: 9-7

Houston (6-5):

@GB - L

@IND - L

vs. JAX - W (could be an upset in our favor considering the Texans will be on a 4 game losing streak)

vs. TENN - L

Indianapolis (5-6):

@NYJ - W

vs. HOU - W

@MINN - L

@OAK - L

vs. JAX - W

I give you your 2016 AFC South champions, the Tennessee Titans. Funny considering everyone thought the Titans would be the worst team in the division and the Jags would be most improved and potentially the best. :/

Hey Vino Keep your damn day job because you suck at predictions lol