Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Official: Louisville (Our future QB) @ UConn

See if Teddy can approve on his abysmal 73% completion percentage in this game by following in the footsteps of the Marcus Mariota (R.I.P)

TEST

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:See if Teddy can approve on his abysmal 73% completion percentage in this game by following in the footsteps of the Marcus Mariota (R.I.P)

We already know you approve of it. Lets see if Teddy does.

;

;

QB of UConn Boyle said it's an honor to play on the same field as Teddy.

TEST

LULZ, VagrantWade going hard on TB!

What a drop

Teddy with an absolute dime pass to Quick who drops it. Then another drop by Parker.

TEST

Wow three drops in a row by his receivers.

TEST

Then another one

Damn, three straight drops. VangrantWade is cussing at the TV.

Quote:Damn, three straight drops. VangrantWade is cussing at the TV.

Too bad he can't throw a catchable ball.

;

;

Quote:Too bad he can't throw a catchable ball.

Either you are joking or not watching the game.

TEST

Oh my god his hand was on his jersey near his face and they called facemasking lol

TEST

Drops and special teams ruining Teddy Time.

TEST

Teddy looking a whole lot like Mariota sitting on that sideline while UCONN piles on the time of possession.

Quote:Teddy looking a whole lot like Mariota sitting on that sideline while UCONN piles on the time of possession.

With his perfect 5 for 5 passes?

Lol. Get the Teddy avatar and sig off. You already pledged allegiance to that Flyin Cryin Hawaiian.

TEST

I'm surprised this thread isn't 14 pages by now. 

Quote:With his perfect 5 for 5 passes?

Lol. Get the Teddy avatar and sig off. You already pledged allegiance to that Flyin Cryin Hawaiian.
Yikes, overly defensive much? I didn't say a word about either of their performances...

Quote:Yikes, overly defensive much? I didn't say a word about either of their performances...

I defend my Jacksonville Jaguars players with my life.

TEST

Louisville players ruining Teddy's game.

TEST

3rd down for Teddy? Easy Mode.

TEST