Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Official: Louisville (Our future QB) @ UConn

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2013, 10:56 PM by vagrantwade.)

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:9948428

Level of competition means NOTHING if you put the ball where it needs to be on every throw.

TEST

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope we don't screw this up by winning a couple.I'm sure tampa wants teddy also

Their fans are fixated on Clowney, their GM, on the other hand, might think differently.

Quote:Gorgeous back shoulder throw right at the sticks.

3/4 on third downs with each being 3rd and long.

That was just an out route.

Quote:That was just an out route.

Yep. I was too lazy to edit.

TEST

Wow another drop.

TEST

Quote:Yep. I was too lazy to edit.

Still on the money tho.

These refs have been god awful also lol

TEST

If the Louiville oline would give him a clean pocket,man..

LOL Teddy almost got a TD on that hail mary.

TEST

hail mary was close

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2013, 11:12 PM by jagboss.)

one thing I can see about TB,he def looks more poised that Henne or BG.I know thats stating the obvious

Quote:one thing I can see about TB,he def looks more poised that Henne or BG.I know thats stating the obvious
His poise and pocket presence are the main reasons hes so good. He so far developed in them that its pretty amazing.

Bridgewater to Blackmon all day

Bridgewater to Blackmon, Shorts the 3rd and ace sanders with a talented receiving TE in the draft will get us to the playoffs

Having these guys as options are only get to quicken his development because these are guys he can trust

Quote:Bridgewater to Blackmon, Shorts the 3rd and ace sanders with a talented receiving TE in the draft will get us to the playoffs
and with Shoelace and Co,offense could be lethel.Just need the Qb

Quote:and with Shoelace and Co,offense could be lethel.Just need the Qb
The most important ingredient, teams transform over night thanks to competent qb play 

This entire game has been ruined by awful receiver play. Warm your damn hands up.

TEST

Quote:This entire game has been ruined by awful receiver play. Warm your damn hands up.

Another drop causes a turnover on downs.