Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Official: Louisville (Our future QB) @ UConn

Good lord. Easy first down and Quick drops another pass. Stop throwing to Quick. Kid is green.

TEST

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Teddy has to be a little frustrated

This is where TMD would panic that Caldwell is watching and thinking it is Teddy's fault.

Quote:This is where TMD would panic that Caldwell is watching and thinking it is Teddy's fault.

Don't do that. He's like Beetlejuice.

TEST

Quote:Don't do that. He's like Beetlejuice.

TMD, TMD,....TMD

*hides face*
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Teddy has done a good job keeping calm and composed despite his receivers blowing.

TEST

Didn't realize LSU could have had Teddy. That would have been scary.

Bad pass Teddy

Bad pass for Teddy.

TEST

I'd like to see teddy zip the ball,alot of his passes are softies

Quote:I'd like to see teddy zip the ball,alot of his passes are softies

Well the throws were into a strong wind. And it looked like he short armed it because he was about to get rocked.

TEST

<sub>Bet these UCONN fans are glad basketball is kicking back up. Man they suck.</sub>

Uconn looks like a High school team. Teddy looks good. I wish teddy played in a better conference because I'm not trying to hate, but There's something missing with him. 

Quote:Uconn looks like a High school team. Teddy looks good. I wish teddy played in a better conference because I'm not trying to hate, but There's something missing with him. 
Yep, a teal and black jersey.

Quote:Yep, a teal and black jersey.

Well honestly if we end up with TB it wont be the end of the world because he has talent and it would be a fresh start. But we better draft a qb in the later rounds in case ol teddy bear goes bust. 

So we should draft 2 QBs in the same draft incase one is a bust?

Quote:So we should draft 2 QBs in the same draft incase one is a bust?

Is that ridiculous to you? If it is I would say have you seen our current roster? 

We should draft two QB's no matter who we choose.  Though I'd much rather have Bridgewater + another QB in the 3rd or 4th, than A different QB + another QB in the 3rd or 4th. (or 2nd)

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:We should draft two QB's no matter who we choose.  Though I'd much rather have Bridgewater + another QB in the 3rd or 4th, than A different QB + another QB in the 3rd or 4th. (or 2nd)

This team has WAY too many holes to take another QB in the 3rd-4th rounds. Potential starters can still be had in those rounds and we should have enough confidence in the #1 overall selection that an additional QB would be a waste.

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2013, 06:39 AM by Jungle Cat.)

Hate to break the news to you...Teddy Bridgewater is NOT playing like a guy that wants to be the top pick in the NFL draft next year. He looks more like he's staying in school for his senior year - earning his degree.

After reviewing his play last night against UConn, Bridgewater did nothing to help himself out. The 0-8 Huskies (now 0-9) have to be considered an extremely low level of competition. Frankly, they're a mess this year.

By all reasonable expectations of a future NFL franchise draft pick, Teddy should have spent the second half on the sideline with his ball cap on. Instead, he managed just one TD throw and lots and lots of dropped balls, which are uncanny for November.

His deep throws looked like Texas League cans of corn. Way up there in the stratosphere. Surprised the ball wasn't scorched upon reentry.

His play raises more questions than answers...

Sean Mannion of Oregon State is blowing just about every college football QB out of the water. He's a red-shirt sophomore playing under former NFL head coach Mike Riley, making him draft eligible. I've seen three or so You Tube videos of him. He's the ideal pro-style QB, certainly one we need to look at.

I still think it's best to keep Gabbert and draft Tulsa QB Cody Green later on in the draft.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif