Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Official: Louisville (Our future QB) @ UConn

Quote:Yknow....I really don't care what he "has to do to to firmly solidify his #1 overall" to you. He's going number one no matter how much trollin you do....just hope we are picking there.
im trolling when i present a concern about teddy? it seems anyone who has concerns on teddy is a troll to you lol. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2013, 07:41 PM by jagjer.)

Quote:i dont get this comment at all, did uconn put 9 in the box? how did uconn contain louisvilles running game? or are you just irritated i provided a small concern about teddy?
Jaguar opponents have been putting 8-9 in the box since Garrard couldn't beat anyone with his arm....I dare them to do it against Bridgewater.
If that RV sales place wants Tebow in Jax bad enough to take out a billboard saying as much.....they should just HIRE him.

Quote:Jaguar opponents hsve been putting 8-9 in the box since Garrard couldn't beat anyone with his arm....I dare them to do it against Bridgewater.
have you seen our running game this year? are you stuck in prime mojo years or something? you should look up our ypc 

I know the Jags haven't had a good QB in a long, long time  -  but it's OK for folks to have differing opinions  on the topic people.  Sheesh.  

Some of you folks from the Church of Theodore are getting a lil creepy in your devotion to the guy.    

(For the record -  I haven't crowned any of them as my favorite just yet and I'm pretty sure the GM and scouts are going to go with their own selection rather than any of ours anyway, so.....)

Quote:i just wanna see when an actual defense make them one dimensional that teddy has to win with his arm alone. louisville is almost never behind so they keep running that balanced offense.  

i dont understand how that uconn defense who was shredded by bortles, managed to keep teddy at bay in the 2nd, maybe having an inept running game had something to do with it.

...Uh it has happened several times. Including the last two games of last season.

And they didn't keep Teddy at bay. He tossed NFL passes all night long. He had 6+ drops and everyone played like garbage because they were cold.

Stop trying so hard to troll against your favorite teams next franchise QB. Go be a Bucs fan if you want to root for the effortless Clowney.

TEST

Quote:I know the Jags haven't had a good QB in a long, long time  -  but it's OK for folks to have differing opinions  on the topic people.  Sheesh.  

Some of you folks from the Church of Theodore are getting a lil creepy in your devotion to the guy.    

(For the record -  I haven't crowned any of them as my favorite just yet and I'm pretty sure the GM and scouts are going to go with their own selection rather than any of ours anyway, so.....)

You are probably awful at evaluating college QBs. Which is why you don't get it.

Similar to the young buc HeeRo

TEST

Quote:...Uh it has happened several times. Including the last two games of last season.

And they didn't keep Teddy at bay. He tossed NFL passes all night long. He had 6+ drops and everyone played like garbage because they were cold.

Stop trying so hard to troll against your favorite teams next franchise QB. Go be a Bucs fan if you want to root for the effortless Clowney.
he had 5 drops in the first and did he really have 6 more in the 2nd?

that offense scored 3 points against uconn in the 2nd half.

all the teddy huggers call the people who havent crowned him the 2nd coming of jesus is a troll, lol ironic.

Quote:he had 5 drops in the first and did he really have 6 more in the 2nd?

that offense scored 3 points against uconn in the 2nd half.

all the teddy huggers call the people who havent crowned him the 2nd coming of jesus is a troll, lol ironic.

Who said they had 6 more in the 2nd? English not your first language?

All of the Clowney Clowns are completely incapable of discussing QBs with any intelligence. You are literally, awful at it.

TEST

Quote:You are probably awful at evaluating college QBs. Which is why you don't get it.

Similar to the young buc HeeRo
LOL.  You've proven my point, spazwad.   Don't pretend you know anything about me or how I "evaluate college QBs."    

Insulting anyone who doesn't share your opinion is really awesome of you.  It certainly makes me feel like maybe you know what you are talking about. :no:

Your constant vomiting  of teddy propaganda almost makes me dislike the kid it's so ridiculous.  You should take a sedative and realize  that there are greater things in your life to consider than who is  the best QB prospect in next year's draft.   You aren't doing the kid any favors by defending and  promoting him here and he really doesn't need your "help." 

Quote:LOL.  You've proven my point, spazwad.   Don't pretend you know anything about me or how I "evaluate college QBs."    

Insulting anyone who doesn't share your opinion is really awesome of you.  It certainly makes me feel like maybe you know what you are talking about.  Your constant vomiting  of teddy propaganda almost makes me dislike the kid it's so ridiculous.  You should take a sedative and consider that there are greater things in your life to consider than who is  the best QB prospect in next year's draft.   You aren't doing the kid any favors by defending and  promoting him here and he really doesn't need your "help." 

If you want me to teach you and the other teenager on this forum some lessons in evaluating QB prospects, I would be more than happy to do so for a small fee.

TEST

Quote:Who said they had 6 more in the 2nd? English not your first language?

All of the Clowney Clowns are completely incapable of discussing QBs with any intelligence. You are literally, awful at it.
because i was talking about his 2nd half performance not his first einstein. i clearly said there were like 5 drops in the first. 

Quote:If you want me to teach you and the other teenager on this forum some lessons in evaluating QB prospects, I would be more than happy to do so for a small fee.
LOL.  I'm pretty sure I was watching the likes of Staubach, Griese, and Stabler before you were a glimmer in your Mommy's eye, son, so back down there skippy.  Your "lessons" are not welcome here. 

Quote:LOL.  I'm pretty sure I was watching the likes of Staubach, Griese, and Stabler before you were a glimmer in your Mommy's eye, son, so back down there skippy.  Your "lessons" are not welcome here. 
i swear these teddy nut huggers, when someone mentions some concerns about teddy its like part of them dies a little inside lol

Quote:i swear these teddy nut huggers, when someone mentions some concerns about teddy its like part of them dies a little inside lol
The funny thing is - I like Bridgewater.  I'd be happy if they took him #1 overall.  I'm just not a rabid, foaming at the mouth dog about it -  and I haven't ruled out a couple of other guys as possibilities to be franchise QBs.   

Quote:The funny thing is - I like Bridgewater.  I'd be happy if they took him #1 overall.  I'm just not a rabid, foaming at the mouth dog about it -  and I haven't ruled out a couple of other guys as possibilities to be franchise QBs.   

I'll PM you my PayPal email. $20 an hour. You don't have to take lessons, but I'd highly recommend it.

TEST

Quote:The funny thing is - I like Bridgewater.  I'd be happy if they took him #1 overall.  I'm just not a rabid, foaming at the mouth dog about it -  and I haven't ruled out a couple of other guys as possibilities to be franchise QBs.   
i also have him as the best qb in the class and i wouldnt mind him being our pick but i have more concerns about our defense atm that is why i would highly consider clowney with out pick especially in a deep qb class.

Quote:I'll PM you my PayPal email. $20 an hour. You don't have to take lessons, but I'd highly recommend it.
I'll refer you here:  http://www.mercynorthiowa.com/mental-hea...nsultation

Quote:I'll refer you here:  http://www.mercynorthiowa.com/mental-hea...nsultation

I'm sure they have plenty of patients who need to brush up on their QB evaluation skills, but I am making you and HeeRo my #1 priority.

TEST

says the guy who wanted geno with the #2 pick.  apparently the manlove he has for teddy parallels what he had for geno last year. talk about qb evaluation skills lol.

Quote:says the guy who wanted geno with the #2 pick.  apparently the manlove he has for teddy parallels what he had for geno last year. talk about qb evaluation skills lol.

I wanted the best QB in the class because I like most, assumed we would be taking a QB at some point.

Teddy is also the best QB in this class, and far superior to anyone in last year's. Deal with it kiddo.

TEST