Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Official: Louisville (Our future QB) @ UConn

Quote:I wanted the best QB in the class because I like most, assumed we would be taking a QB at some point.

Teddy is also the best QB in this class, and far superior to anyone in last year's. Deal with it kiddo.
the problem is you wanted him with the #2 pick lol. 

as for the second line when did i ever disagree with that? 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:the problem is you wanted him with the #2 pick lol. 

as for the second line when did i ever disagree with that? 

I, like most people, assumed we would have to take him at #2 to get him. Including all of the draft experts.

TEST

Quote:Bridgewater is better than RG3 now
You continue to amaze me with your wisdom! RG3 REALLY???? Please tell more.

Quote:I, like most people, assumed we would have to take him at #2 to get him. Including all of the draft experts.
its just funny when you question peoples ability to evaluate qbs and you wanted geno with the #2 pick, and he went in the 2nd lol.

Just so the guys who are treating Bridgewater (who I like, but not enough for the shirtless pics on the wall that im thinking a few in this thread have) like the "second coming", USA today latest mock has us picking at #1, but its not who the experts in this thread have!

Quote:I, like most people, assumed we would have to take him at #2 to get him. Including all of the draft experts.
Please do not compare yourself to anyone considered an "expert"

Quote:Just so the guys who are treating Bridgewater (who I like, but not enough for the shirtless pics on the wall that im thinking a few in this thread have) like the "second coming", USA today latest mock has us picking at #1, but its not who the experts in this thread have!

Ah yes, the football gurus USA Today.

TEST

Quote:Just so the guys who are treating Bridgewater (who I like, but not enough for the shirtless pics on the wall that im thinking a few in this thread have) like the "second coming", USA today latest mock has us picking at #1, but its not who the experts in this thread have!

Err they have us picking at 2, and have us picking Bridgewater.

http://q.usatoday.com/2013/11/05/johnny-...n-chicago/

But I'd take anything by USA Today with a giant salt lick.  

Still, not sure why you think you can go around making fun of people for wanting Bridgewater when you want to wait until the 3rd round to draft a QB who you've labeled a 'winner'  But I guess whatever floats your boat.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Ah yes, the football gurus USA Today.
Pretty sure they know a little more than you do, despite what you may think.

You know stalker laws were put in place because of people like you, right?

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2013, 09:05 PM by atburg.)

Quote:Err they have us picking at 2, and have us picking Bridgewater.

http://q.usatoday.com/2013/11/05/johnny-...n-chicago/

But I'd take anything by USA Today with a giant salt lick.  

Still, not sure why you think you can go around making fun of people for wanting Bridgewater when you want to wait until the 3rd round to draft a QB who you've labeled a 'winner'  But I guess whatever floats your boat.  
3 things

Date on your link please

AJ is projected 2nd

Finally, I do not dislike Bridewater and if he were drafted here i would root for him! However the amount of tunnel vision you, and your brothers are showing on here is sickening.

Now please excuse me, while I go watch my "winner" play a  real college team , as in not UCONN.

Three things:

Says right at the top: 

Absurdly early mock: Week 10

We happen to be in Week 10 right now.

AJ is projected 3rd by NFL Draft Scouts

I am an only child, so I don't have any 'brothers'.  But you and your friends like HeeRo sure do take any chance to take a jab at Teddy you can

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2013, 09:13 PM by HeeRo.)

Quote: 

I am an only child, so I don't have any 'brothers'.  But you and your friends like HeeRo sure do take any chance to take a jab at Teddy you can
what you call "jabs" i call concerns but hey you have teddy shades on so everyone who shows concerns on teddy is apparently a troll.  do we hurt your feelings when we take "jabs" at teddy, because it seems like it does  Sad  :unsure:  :ermm:

Wait...you don't seriously think McCarron is a first rounder do you?

I mean I know you were a huge Gabbert defender...but come on now lol

TEST

Quote:what you call "jabs" i call concerns but hey you have teddy shades on so everyone who shows concerns on teddy is apparently a troll.  do we hurt your feelings when we take "jabs" at teddy, because it seems like it does  Sad  :unsure:  :ermm:

Ahh yes, "concerns".  You know, like saying you didn't watch an entire half of Teddy play, and judging him on the stat box.

And when anyone has 'concerns' about Mariota or Manziel, it's they have Teddy Shades.  Not that they have legitimate concerns about their ability to translate into the NFL.  Nope.  Can't be that.  Has to be teddy shades.

Quote:Ahh yes, "concerns".  You know, like saying you didn't watch an entire half of Teddy play, and judging him on the stat box.

And when anyone has 'concerns' about Mariota or Manziel, it's they have Teddy Shades.  Not that they have legitimate concerns about their ability to translate into the NFL.  Nope.  Can't be that.  Has to be teddy shades.

i only watched the first half and he did well but saw his subpar 2nd half stats and i simply asked what was the problem and suggested it couldve been due to the inept running game.

did you see those "concerns" about the other qbs, some of them are blatant jabs, know the difference bro.  its not merely coincidence that those who consistently downplay every other qb are teddy nut riders.

Teddy with about 8 more NFL throws yesterday than Winston against Wake.

Explain that.

TEST

Quote:i only watched the first half and he did well but saw his subpar 2nd half stats and i simply asked what was the problem and suggested it couldve been due to the inept running game.

did you see those "concerns" about the other qbs, some of them are blatant jabs, know the difference bro.  its not merely coincidence that those who consistently downplay every other qb are teddy nut riders.

Or it could be that people don't like the other Quarterbacks.  But you never considered that did you?  Sure there are some who love Teddy no matter what he does.  There are also some who love Mariota no matter what he does (they just post less). Personally I don't think this class is as 'deep' as advertised.  (We aren't even sure who will declare in any case)

Quote:Teddy with about 8 more NFL throws yesterday than Winston against Wake.

Explain that.

When you win by 56 points why are you even throwing the ball?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Teddy with about 8 more NFL throws yesterday than Winston against Wake.

Explain that.
teddy is more polished, nfl ready qb, with 3 yr experience while winston is a redshirt freshman.

Quote:Or it could be that people don't like the other Quarterbacks.  But you never considered that did you?  Sure there are some who love Teddy no matter what he does.  There are also some who love Mariota no matter what he does (they just post less). Personally I don't think this class is as 'deep' as advertised.  (We aren't even sure who will declare in any case)
theres a difference between not liking a qb and being super biased and continually downplay every other prospect.  its deep as in there will be at least 10 qbs drafted in the first 3-4 rounds.