Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Official: Louisville (Our future QB) @ UConn

Quote:theres a difference between not liking a qb and being super biased and continually downplay every other prospect.  its deep as in there will be at least 10 qbs drafted in the first 3-4 rounds.

Except every negative analysis I give on these other QBs is completely accurate and shared by many other analysts. Find me something to critique and Bridgewater's game that isn't fabricated by you and I would love to give you my take.

TEST

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Wait...you don't seriously think McCarron is a first rounder do you?

I mean I know you were a huge Gabbert defender...but come on now lol

TEST

Quote:You continue to amaze me with your wisdom! RG3 REALLY???? Please tell more.
1. Bridgewater is light years ahead of him as a pocket passer

2. More accurate (leads his receivers better)

3. much better ball placement

Anything else?

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2013, 11:59 AM by atburg.)

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="vagrantwade" data-cid="50752" data-time="1384046017">
<div>
Wait...you don't seriously think McCarron is a first rounder do you?

I mean I know you were a huge Gabbert defender...but come on now lol

</div>
</blockquote>
Well if you could read, I said second round.

And I did say give Gabbert a chance, and it didnt work! Yet i dont run and hide, or crawl into a defensive posistion when it gets brought up.

Quote:Three things:

Says right at the top: 

Absurdly early mock: Week 10

We happen to be in Week 10 right now.

AJ is projected 3rd by NFL Draft Scouts

I am an only child, so I don't have any 'brothers'.  But you and your friends like HeeRo sure do take any chance to take a jab at Teddy you can
Well its not Teddy im jabbing at, its the pro scouts on here treating him like the next Montana!

Quote:its just funny when you question peoples ability to evaluate qbs and you wanted geno with the #2 pick, and he went in the 2nd lol.

This argument is the dumbest one I have ever seen. 

Did people want to take Geno at 2?  Of course.  The thing is, Geno could still play like the number two draft choice in the league.  Does Geno have the talent?  I don't think anyone can deny that. 

Geno dropped because people felt like they had to make stuff up about him.  He didn't have leadership, he didn't care about football, he had  a bad attitude etc....

DId Colin Keapernick go in the top 10?  No.  Doesn't mean he shouldn't have. 

Dumb argument, but keep beating that drum, while Geno Smith's team is in the playoff hunt. 

Quote:1. Bridgewater is light years ahead of him as a pocket passer

2. More accurate (leads his receivers better)

3. much better ball placement

Anything else?
Wow, you really need to take the "wise" out of your username.

Quote:This argument is the dumbest one I have ever seen. 

Did people want to take Geno at 2?  Of course.  The thing is, Geno could still play like the number two draft choice in the league.  Does Geno have the talent?  I don't think anyone can deny that. 

Geno dropped because people felt like they had to make stuff up about him.  He didn't have leadership, he didn't care about football, he had  a bad attitude etc....

DId Colin Keapernick go in the top 10?  No.  Doesn't mean he shouldn't have. 

Dumb argument, but keep beating that drum, while Geno Smith's team is in the playoff hunt. 
lolol im guessing youre one of the geno supporters last year and still butthurt he wasnt selected in the first round.  admit it a lot of scouts didnt peg him as a first round qb and a bonafide franchise qb, he could still outplay his draft selection and so far hes been jekyll and hyde just like college, which is one of the concerns he had during the draft. 

kaep didnt go top 10 because he was raw and needed a year of polishing, that was the plan with geno because he hasnt mastered the cerebral part of the game.

the argument is dumb when youre geno biased, which you are.

Quote:lolol im guessing youre one of the geno supporters last year and still butthurt he wasnt selected in the first round.  admit it a lot of scouts didnt peg him as a first round qb and a bonafide franchise qb, he could still outplay his draft selection and so far hes been jekyll and hyde just like college, which is one of the concerns he had during the draft. 

kaep didnt go top 10 because he was raw and needed a year of polishing, that was the plan with geno because he hasnt mastered the cerebral part of the game.

Haha oh I love it when morons come with the whole butthurt thing. 

Geno has the talent.  If you can't see that then pick a new sport to be a fan of.   

I could care less where Geno was selected.  But to hold it against someone because he was drafted one round later is idiotic. 

Let me ask this...

How many people said Tebow wouldn't be a first round pick?  Well he was. 

Where were you on Tebow getting drafted?  Just curious. 

Quote:Haha oh I love it when morons come with the whole butthurt thing. 

Geno has the talent.  If you can't see that then pick a new sport to be a fan of.   

I could care less where Geno was selected.  But to hold it against someone because he was drafted one round later is idiotic. 

Let me ask this...

How many people said Tebow wouldn't be a first round pick?  Well he was. 

Where were you on Tebow getting drafted?  Just curious. 
hey einstein no one said geno didnt have talent  :whistling:

you could care less because you still believe he was worth the #2 pick  :confused:  :ermm:  :unsure:  

i wanted him as an hback in the 5th. wasnt sold on him as a qb and i lol'd hard at my broncos friends when they drafted him

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2013, 01:09 PM by trunt87.)

Quote:hey einstein no one said geno didnt have talent  :whistling:

you could care less because you still believe he was worth the #2 pick  :confused:  :ermm:  :unsure:  

i wanted him as an hback in the 5th. wasnt sold on him as a qb and i lol'd hard at my broncos friends when they drafted him

Haha well he was picked in the first.  Sorry if I don't take your QB evaluations too seriously. 

By the way I said he could still prove that he is worthy of the second pick in the draft.  There is a difference.  Einstein. 

How butt hurt are you going to be when the Jags select Teddy Bridgewater?  My guess is you won't be able to sit down for a while. 

What a joke. 

Quote:Haha well he was picked in the first.  Sorry if I don't take your QB evaluations too seriously. 

By the way I said he could still prove that he is worthy of the second pick in the draft.  There is a difference.  Einstein. 

How butt hurt are you going to be when the Jags select Teddy Bridgewater?  My guess is you won't be able to sit down for a while. 

What a joke. 
i did say he could outplay his draft selection, english do you understand it?

hes my first rated qb just not sold on him as the second coming of jesus... but keep spouting nonsense.

Quote:i did say he could outplay his draft selection, english do you understand it?

hes my first rated qb just not sold on him as the second coming of jesus... but keep spouting nonsense.

Haha like I said.  What a joke. 

Quote:Haha like I said. What a joke.
Yup you just made yourself look like a joke

Quote:theres a difference between not liking a qb and being super biased and continually downplay every other prospect.  its deep as in there will be at least 10 qbs drafted in the first 3-4 rounds.

So it's not possible for someone to not like any of the other prospects on their own merits?   

Sure there'll be 10 QB's or so drafted in the first 3-4 rounds.  But I'd say only... 3~ of them will do much in the NFL.  And I'd guess that if you tried to name the QB's that would be successful, that you'd probably get some wrong.  And you'd probably also list Bridgewater on that list.  

Look at the deep draft of 2011.  Blaine Gabbert.  Christian Ponder.  Jake Locker.  Those are probably guys most people would name to be successful in the 12 draft.  Of course some people weren't sold on Gabbert.  I guess they were just Cam lovers or whatever though. 

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Happy Birthday Teddy! We will give you the gift of Duval today with a loss.

TEST

Quote:Happy Birthday Teddy! We will give you the gift of Duval today with a loss.
=(

Should we check the Dames Pt. bridge for signs of TMD?

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2013, 06:50 PM by Etdavis2006.)

Quote:lolol im guessing youre one of the geno supporters last year and still butthurt he wasnt selected in the first round.  admit it a lot of scouts didnt peg him as a first round qb and a bonafide franchise qb, he could still outplay his draft selection and so far hes been jekyll and hyde just like college, which is one of the concerns he had during the draft. 

This is the statement I disagree with. Geno was regarded as the best qb in the draft last year. Anyone watching the draft last year was surprised he made it past the 10th pick and the fact EJ Manuel went before him. Those reports about his attitude is what killed his stock not his ability. I did want us to draft him but when we didn't I was fine because I knew we needed to give Gabbert another year. Geno has more than proven he should have gone in the top of the first with his play this year. I'm not biased towards any one qb I just recognize the player.

I'd gladly discuss any other qb's as well to defend my point.

Sweet...we got a win.  I was getting really sick of the teddytalk.

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.